The Mourinho Thread

I seriously hope it's sooner rather than later because the improvement, if there has been any (this problem has been apparent all season long), hasn't been that obvious at the moment.

There definitely has been an improvement and was obvious in previous games but not lately. It's because they don't do this on instinct, hence the inconsistency. They have to be asked to make those runs but don't always see them. Hazard's off the ball movement this year has been 10 times better than previous years. Willian also makes great supporting runs so I don't think it's too bad of an issue, I just think they are all a little off form.

Borderline racist?

People like you are the problem with racism nowadays, referring to everything as racism.

Fuck sake, what a load of bollocks.

Claiming all Africans lie about their age is borderline racist. I've seen it applied to Mikel and even Lukaku (who was actually born in Antwerp) on here.

Educate yourself before grouping all Africans with a few age cheats. Not all Africans come from poverty backgrounds.

It isn't all lions and jungles there believe it or not.

The number of African players that lie about their age is very, very few. Age cheating is very much a thing of the past. Players that come through the youth ranks at international level are required to take MRI scans. What Mourinho had to say about Eto'o (which was hilarious btw, and harmless) is irrelevant to that conversation.

The problem is because we don't have a forward that is compatible with our possession based play

People need to stop thinking this is the case & start realising that right now, we aren't a possession based side.

The number of African players that lie about their age is very, very few. Age cheating is very much a thing of the past. Players that come through the youth ranks at international level are required to take MRI scans. What Mourinho had to say about Eto'o (which was hilarious btw, and harmless) is irrelevant to that conversation.

You know that as fact do you??

I watch academy football week in week out, trust me it is not a thing of the past at this level....

There are some monster kids playing in age groups that they claim to be part of, it gets less noticible in the higher age groups as they don't stand out as much as the kids get older, because the strength and pace catches up on them.

Unfortunately, a lot of this stems from when these predominantly African people arrive here, and lie about their children's age.... Either for financial gain on benefits or to benefit their children with a longer education.

I know of a reasonably high profile young player in the premier leagues ho is about 4 years older than is on his passport. This news hasn't broken yet, but will one day. I have that information from someone very close to him. If I were a grass, I'd go to the papers myself, but seeing as I'm not,I won't.

Claiming all Africans lie about their age is borderline racist. I've seen it applied to Mikel and even Lukaku (who was actually born in Antwerp) on here.

Educate yourself before grouping all Africans with a few age cheats. Not all Africans come from poverty backgrounds.

It isn't all lions and jungles there believe it or not.

Nobody said ALL.

A Job I had years ago, I was in charge of about 120 African drivers, not lions, humans... None of these wore loin cloths or travelled by rope from tree to tree... Which surprised me.

Half of these drivers birthdate was 31/12 or 1/1 or 25/12.... Why????? Cos when you tell porkies you need a date to remember easily.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1975408-jose-mourinho-would-take-manchester-united-job-this-summer-if-moyes-got-fired

No words for this. I always knew Stan Collymore was an attention seeking wierdo, but I never knew him to be a stupid person.

What was said in the PC???

ANY TEAM NEWS?

Nothing. Said there is no team news because the team only arrived back at 6am on Thursday UK time and didn't train yesterday as well as today (he's likely to be talking BS about not training today).

Can watch the full presser below..

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1dtn4s_mourinho-press-conference-before-fulham-match_sport

I know this is unlikely but IF this is ever going to happen lets be prepare for it. Jose just came out and said he will most likely to move to Italy next if he is sacked somehow and then in that infamous video he said he would consider Monaco eventually when he is in the last years of his career. Then there are also talks of him eventually finishing his high level career by managing England or Portugal which I think will probably happen no matter what.

So it is really unlikely atm but IF he is sacked/resign or left under any circumstance in the future, I think we should consider bringing back Carlo who imo will eventually be sacked at Madrid, that ridiculous club won't ever keep the manager even if they dominate in the league for years to come. I think their obsession with CL could be his downfall and eventually reason he is out. But then again they could win CL this season and all of this goes out of the window. That or Diego Simeone, Another discipline coach that can pick up Jose's work and continue, I don't want us to keep changing coach with different style, counter attacking, solid defending is probably built into us as a club, at least for this generation of players for Chelsea.

If for example Klopp or Pep comes in, they will want to start their revolution process as well. There will be Mata style changes again, new players sign. I don't want us to be in eternal transition, we need to keep our identity and stick to it, no matter who is the manager. Pep in he will probably want to bring in someone like Modric and the likes of Ramires, Willian...etc will be gone.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1975408-jose-mourinho-would-take-manchester-united-job-this-summer-if-moyes-got-fired

No words for this. I always knew Stan Collymore was an attention seeking wierdo, but I never knew him to be a stupid person.

Man, what a load of crap from Collymore. Lowest point. :rant: