The Mourinho Thread

Just looking through the fixtures of us comparing to City,Arsenal and Liverpool. If we don't win the title this season that would be a sack worthy offence imo, if we throw this away now especially with our easy fixtures would be unforgivable. I hope we win it by early next month and concentrate on CL, beating Arsenal next week and that is them out of it.

But we have gotten into a position where winning the league or else would be considered a failure.

Just looking through the fixtures of us comparing to City,Arsenal and Liverpool. If we don't win the title this season that would be a sack worthy offence imo, if we throw this away now especially with our easy fixtures would be unforgivable. I hope we win it by early next month and concentrate on CL, beating Arsenal next week and that is them out of it.

But we have gotten into a position where winning the league or else would be considered a failure.

Sack Mourinho and bring in who????

Seriously ?..

You think we should sack Jose after 1 season if we don't win the title ?

Sack Mourinho and bring in who????

No I am not saying we should sack him! Just that not winning is a sackable offense just like killing someone means a long sentence in jail, doesn't always happen though.

Seriously ?..

You think we should sack Jose after 1 season if we don't win the title ?

No we will not sack him, I am just saying with the position we got ourselves into and the circumstance, not winning the title and this season would be a failure.

like killing someone deserves a long sentence in jail...etc doesn't mean they will get it

Oh please, fuck off!

No I am not saying we should sack him! Just that not winning is a sackable offense just like killing someone means a long sentence in jail, doesn't always happen though.

No we will not sack him, I am just saying with the position we got ourselves into and the circumstance, not winning the title and this season would be a failure.

like killing someone deserves a long sentence in jail...etc doesn't mean they will get it

How can it be a failure when just a few months ago we didn't even expect to be in the position we're in now?

Haha didn't really get the killing metaphor but anyways,

It will not be a failure.. Jose's first season + most of the fans are not expecting to win it + Mou keeps playing us down and seems like Roman actually has patience this time. So it wont be a failure IMO.

How can it be a failure when just a few months ago we didn't even expect to be in the position we're in now?

Circumstances changes. It has gotten to a stage where we SHOULD BE WINNING THE TITLE because of the position we got ourselves into. It is like not expected to win the CL but got ourselves into semi final with Olympiakos, Schalker and Arsenal left in the competition. We should really be winning it in that case despite not being favor at the start.

Haha didn't really get the killing metaphor but anyways,

It will not be a failure.. Jose's first season + most of the fans are not expecting to win it + Mou keeps playing us down and seems like Roman actually has patience this time. So it wont be a failure IMO.

Hehe yh don't know why I chose that metaphor, just pop up :D

Yep at the start of the season I agree, but now considering our fixture compared to others we just simply got to win it. The target was always top 2 anyway but now we gotten to the top we just can't throw it away.

not winning the league is definitely a waste. but its not so bad that we've to sack jose if we lost it. or even we cant judge this season as failure if we lost it. our target is securing the top 4. period.

but hey, jose always give trophy in his first year in every team he managed. so one can hope :)

He left with FSW(i think)... omg you give me nightmares.

There was no confirmation of that by the club and no mention of it by any media source, IIRC. So, for all we know, he might still be coaching (even though he does not have actually coaching badges).