The Mourinho Thread

Yeah I hope so too but tbf he has been too respectful of MU than usual. Especially after that CL win last year. Also a few years ago pretty sure he said he was interested in coaching MU 1 day as long as the board wanted him. Thankfully they didn't if that is the case. It gets on behind the scene but I am sure Mourinho definitely considered managing them at some stage in his career, luckily for us now it will never happen.

and tbf it is not like he got much options left, MU, City, us and PSG were the only 4 teams in for him. City got those 2 dudes former Barca chiefs who hated him, same with MU and Bobby Chalton. PSG possibly but Mou's daughter is going to a college here so he wanted to comeback to be with his family here imo( at least 1 of the factor)

Jose even was house hunting in West London back in 2011. I think he always fancied in returning here & don't forget that Mr A kissed & made up w/ Jose. Even bought him a Yellow Ferrari to assist Jose getting around Italy.

Jose even was house hunting in West London back in 2011. I think he always fancied in returning here & don't forget that Mr A kissed & made up w/ Jose. Even bought him a Yellow Ferrari to assist Jose getting around Italy.

I thought he still has a house in London from his 1st spell and still occasionally come here shopping doesn't he. Anyway it doesn't matter now, this man will be here with us for a very long time hopefully and we should be grateful for that.

Yeah I hope so too but tbf he has been too respectful of MU than usual. Especially after that CL win last year. Also a few years ago pretty sure he said he was interested in coaching MU 1 day as long as the board wanted him. Thankfully they didn't if that is the case. It gets on behind the scene but I am sure Mourinho definitely considered managing them at some stage in his career, luckily for us now it will never happen.

and tbf it is not like he got much options left, MU, City, us and PSG were the only 4 teams in for him. City got those 2 dudes former Barca chiefs who hated him, same with MU and Bobby Chalton. PSG possibly but Mou's daughter is going to a college here so he wanted to comeback to be with his family here imo( at least 1 of the factor)

I'm pretty sure Inter would loved to have him back also...but he always wanted to comeback to England and Chelsea! :)

I didn't know where else to post this...

So it's clear that our starting 11-13 squad is performing really well together, there is a ton of understanding and trust on the pitch; it's just brilliant to see as a fan. What was fascinating to me was when we had Schurrle, Salah, and Ba on, they were so eager to impress the manager that they made themselves stand out as being substitutes and not standing out as being potential starters. I'm not saying they're doomed, but it will be interesting if Mou can now get even the substitutes to come on and fit in nicely with the rest of the squad. If this happens, we can truly start imagining 3 crowns in one season. Although, to be fair, It's February and we are still in the running for all three!

well my thought is that, maybe, just maybe, because that at that time chelsea are winning 3-0, and there's just a little pressure from newcastle for us to defend, so yea, this is their chance to prove whats their worth.... its a good thing to see you know, because it happen at the right time, right situation... but it is sucks when it happens while we're losing... and imo, i think all the subs that mou has made during this season, are always fit in well actually...

Mourinho has just completely 'thrashed' Pellegrini in his press conference.

Complimented him before going on to remind everyone that Pellegrini studied engineering and said an engineer doesn't need a calculator in response to his comments about our spending last Friday where Pellegrini said we have spent more than others. Mourinho pointed out that we only spent 32m in January but received fees of 55m. Jose also mentioned that Pellegrini always said he never speaks about Mourinho since they were in Spain but finally did last week. Said Pellegrini has changed.

Mourinho also commented on Yaya Toure's kicking incident against Norwich.

https://twitter.com/samuelj29060/status/432884493431492608

Doesn't sound funny from here but gotta watch the presser when the video is up later to get the fun of it.

Mourinho has just completely 'thrashed' Pellegrini in his press conference.

Complimented him before going on to remind everyone that Pellegrini studied engineering and said an engineer doesn't need a calculator in response to his comments about our spending last Friday where Pellegrini said we have spent more than others. Mourinho pointed out that we only spent 32m in January but received fees of 55m. Jose also mentioned that Pellegrini always said he never speaks about Mourinho since they were in Spain but finally did last week. Said Pellegrini has changed.

Mourinho also commented on Yaya Toure's kicking incident against Norwich.

https://twitter.com/samuelj29060/status/432884493431492608

Doesn't sound funny from here but gotta watch the presser when the video is up later to get the fun of it.

classic Mourinho. puts pressure on the FA to ban Yaya before Chelsea game

Actually, all 3 of them were so eager to impress the manager that they ended up playing selfishly and ruining the opportunity. Which is ironic because at some point both Schurrle and Salah could have assisted one another in scoring a goal, but instead chose to go at it alone. If they had chosen to help each other, they would have impressed a lot more for coming on and changing the result.

not sure if my post was clear, but exactly this ^

Actually, all 3 of them were so eager to impress the manager that they ended up playing selfishly and ruining the opportunity. Which is ironic because at some point both Schurrle and Salah could have assisted one another in scoring a goal, but instead chose to go at it alone. If they had chosen to help each other, they would have impressed a lot more for coming on and changing the result.

Right on. I reckon that was the only downside to our match against Newcastle.

Salah could've assisted Shurrle. Shurrle could've laid the ball off to Ba in an another separate move. Similar story when Ba could have created some sort of a chance if he hadn't decide to blast it as wide as the fucking corner flag.