The Mourinho Thread

Here's an interesting stat -

Some results after only 48 hrs rest: draw with WBA, loss at Basel, loss at Stoke, loss at Sunderland, draw with West Ham, draw at WBA. #CFC

Mou has to do something about this, maybe by rotating some players - for instance Oscar obviously cannot play 2 games in such a short time.

Most useful post I have seen for a long time ;)

Agreed Salad and Hampard should have started :) with Shirley coming on in 2nd half,.. No point in having a team if you don't rotate :)

No but seriously, players looked tired, especially Hazard. Mourinho should have played Schurrle-Oscar-Salah

Matić-Lampard

I first thought that we shouldn't rotate and go all guns blazing, but when the game started you could see that the players were tired.

And we desperetly need good replacement for Terry when he's out.

Decent read, but with one complaint: I am sick and tired of journos promoting the bullshit that Mourinho would've rather gone to Urnited. I wish they would get it through their thick, microcephalic skulls that Mourinho has always wanted to come back to Chelsea. He had been hinting at this long before Moyes was announced or SAF retired.

From now on every away game against 10th (28 pts) - 20th (20 pts) place will be very difficult because they're all fighting to avoid relegation. So away draw is not a bad result, all the other top clubs will slip sooner or later. :)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2558750/JOSE-MOURINHO-EXCLUSIVE-Underdogs-No-Arsenal-aren-t-kids-anymore.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

An exclusive of Mourinho in Daily Mail after having become the ambassador of 'Jaguar' and he spoke about the title race (Arsenal, Liverpool etc), our FA Cup game, Terry etc..

If we lose will we question him?

I agree he is the best manager in the world atm along with Pep but never question him is just terribly bias. Remember as much as we love him he is not God, no one is perfect. Yesterday was his biggest fuck up this season imo along with both Basel games.

Well what will you achieve by questioning him? I don't think he reads Talk Chelsea forum.

Just have faith.