The Mourinho Thread

The so called famous Mourinho hexagon is the same as six of the famous so called Barcelona triangles, same thing different name.

Mourinho doesn't have a hexagon, barcelona doesn't have triangles. The hexagon is just made up of six triangles, and every time you have three players on a field, they will form a triangle.

Yeah hence i used the word 'thing', sounds cool though :D

Pellegrini trying to turn back...

Mourinho in truth is just trolling everyone, fans and managers keep falling for his words everytime.

I think the media is the best tool for him as twitter is for trolls like piers Morgan.

But the funny thing is that people continue to answer piers Morgan despite him trolling the users.

Just like managers will fall into Mourinho comments.

Seeing more quotes of José today saying he feels sorry for United and their current situation.

I've said this before, but it just doesn't sit right with me. It's a bit cringey. He'll stir the pot with Wenger and Pellegrini but goes soft when there's anything to do with United.

Wish he'd stick the dagger in and twist it a bit.

A few months ago he called AVB to tell him some nice words after he was fired from Tottenham. Before that, they didn't speak with each other at all.

Mourinho is known for being fierce with his competition, but kicking a rival when he's down is not his style.

And that's why we are all glad that we have mou doing all this mind game plays. U reaally really really need to understand what mou has done here. He has played the long con. Since the start of the seaeon, he has vehemently asserted that city are the favourites to win the title race.

Somehow he has made sure that it looks like city are the awesone power gods and we are the hapless mortals. He has made sure that it seems like we are the underdogs (or a little horse to be preciae) while city are a record setting stallion. He has made it look like we are punching above our weight and who does not love an underdog.

The best thing is that while pele ignored him for 5 months, he not just replied but literally took on mou just days after city's firat hone PL loss, thus mKing him look bitter and desperate.

Just genius, is not it?

On the ither hand, if mou ridicules moyes and united (who are anyways a media favourite), he ends up gaining nothing at all while losing the tag of the media darling.

Just basic psychology. And mou is a master of that.so keep calm and enjoy the mou

spot on... :yes:

Seeing more quotes of José today saying he feels sorry for United and their current situation.

I've said this before, but it just doesn't sit right with me. It's a bit cringey. He'll stir the pot with Wenger and Pellegrini but goes soft when there's anything to do with United.

Wish he'd stick the dagger in and twist it a bit.

tell me how would you feel if SAF or Wenger where throwing pity at us?!! giving us false hope of achieving something the particular season!!

for QPR or LEEDS or some other low lying club it might be ok....but for a big once a european superpower club that is the greatest insult .....

Wenger and Pellegrini was his only competition and now he is focusing on pellegrini...

Ladies and Gentlemen you are watching a Maestro at work...just sit back and enjoy...... :worship2:

Can't always produce magic, he got the team right, the spirit of the team in the second half was good enough to gain three points, so, overall can't blame him.

I disagree, it is a disgrace that he tells the team to park it in the 2nd half, away to the fucking West Brom who is having trouble scoring goals. Just horrible.

I disagree, it is a disgrace that he tells the team to park it in the 2nd half, away to the fucking West Brom who is having trouble scoring goals. Just horrible.

The way we where playing, there was no way we where going to score another goal.

Even the goal that we made just came out of nowhere.

However I do wish sometimes Mourinho would be more attack minded, but today we just didn't do much of anything from minute 1 to deserve a win.

Team was just not in to it today.

I don't think Mourinho did such a thing, you are significantly underestimating him, mate. If anything, he would have instructed the players to go for the 2nd goal in the half-time team talk. The players were just not good enough and Luiz in defense means we couldn't really on our usual defensive solidity when they pressed us. The Mikel for Oscar sub might have invited more pressure, but Ramires was basically anonymous today, so he had to put another body in there.

Are you telling us that you had the chance to be in the dressing room with the players at half time ?

To be fair we didn't win today because the players were so tired.

Couldn't agree more, it was quite obvious in that second half. But at the same time I though JM left his subs late, got his tactics wrong (sat back too much and invited pressure too early). Also in terms of the players, I thought they lost their usual composure (Iva for instance, when was the last time we saw anything like that at CFC? not that I mind that that kind of behaviour). I aren't going against JM, becuase on so many occasions he gets it right and I praise him. Not tonight for me though. But look, we drew, still 2 points clear, even if city win tomorrow we are only one point behind, not the end of the world. WBA have took 1 point off a few of the big teams this season, now we are added to the list. Game done, look forward.