The Mourinho Thread

I didn't know where else to post this...

So it's clear that our starting 11-13 squad is performing really well together, there is a ton of understanding and trust on the pitch; it's just brilliant to see as a fan. What was fascinating to me was when we had Schurrle, Salah, and Ba on, they were so eager to impress the manager that they made themselves stand out as being substitutes and not standing out as being potential starters. I'm not saying they're doomed, but it will be interesting if Mou can now get even the substitutes to come on and fit in nicely with the rest of the squad. If this happens, we can truly start imagining 3 crowns in one season. Although, to be fair, It's February and we are still in the running for all three!

Love the Mourinho love fest when not long ago some people on here were slagging him off.

All was needed was a bit of patience and they wouldn't have looked like fickle plastic fans

I hate to say it, but that is what success has brought us. I was following CFC before Mr A came & one of the things about the liked about the club were the fans. Now we must win every freaking game. The pressure has gone up 100 fold. I want the carefree CFC fans back again. Not these critical bunch of armchair gaffers always second guess Mourinho. And you know what, Mou is always right & knows what the fuck he is doing.

The day this guy left/sacked from this club is the day we join MU in the dark alley. Good Lord, if it was true that MU rejected him because of his personality this would just be brilliant, fucking brilliant if we win the BPL this season. It is like saying we won't take that Lamborghini because it is too fast for our liking, then realize you used the money to buy a broken Porsche and use it in the race.

JUST FUCKING WOW

The day this guy left/sacked from this club is the day we join MU in the dark alley. Good Lord, if it was true that MU rejected him because of his personality this would just be brilliant, fucking brilliant if we win the BPL this season. It is like saying we won't take that Lamborghini because it is too fast for our liking, then realize you used the money to buy a broken Porsche and use it in the race.

JUST FUCKING WOW

I don't believe that crap....I mean Jose came back to CFC even accepting a pay cut. I don't think he even envisioned going to manure Sir Red Nose would be looking over his shoulder telling him how to run things. That is wild media speculation IMHO that manure turned down Jose.

I don't believe that crap....I mean Jose came back to CFC even accepting a pay cut. I don't think he even envisioned going to manure Sir Red Nose would be looking over his shoulder telling him how to run things. That is wild media speculation IMHO that manure turned down Jose.

Yeah I hope so too but tbf he has been too respectful of MU than usual. Especially after that CL win last year. Also a few years ago pretty sure he said he was interested in coaching MU 1 day as long as the board wanted him. Thankfully they didn't if that is the case. It gets on behind the scene but I am sure Mourinho definitely considered managing them at some stage in his career, luckily for us now it will never happen.

and tbf it is not like he got much options left, MU, City, us and PSG were the only 4 teams in for him. City got those 2 dudes former Barca chiefs who hated him, same with MU and Bobby Chalton. PSG possibly but Mou's daughter is going to a college here so he wanted to comeback to be with his family here imo( at least 1 of the factor)

SPOT ON! All a media hoax, Jose was always destined to return to Chelsea FC.