The Mourinho Thread

Yes, he has said that but it will be nice if he does that right in front of the media. Still so much rubbish being reported despite his interview yesterday.

Why are you complaining?

The rumours are excellent for the non-disclosure of our businesses!

Yeah, like Marca saying that he'll offload Mata and Torres *rolls eyes* just because he didn't mention Mata yesterday when he said about new talents and mentioned Oscar, Eden and Luiz.

Marca are some bitter bitches. I'm so happy (despite being a Madrid fan myself) that Mou isn't in bloody Spain anymore.

baby lemme go deep in dem sugar wallz

Concerning Marca, that's pure garbage.

The partner of Casillas is a journalist from Marca, so she throws some bullshit against Mourinho as usual, in that case that we would cash in on Torres and Mata, 2 Spain internationals

Yes, that's exactly the rubbish I was talking about...

They're bitter. As they should.

Dude seriously?

And we wonder why there aren't more 'female' members...

You made it to the Internet - go hang out on xnxx.com or redtube.com - that's where those comments are appropriate!

it's a good thing then that I didn't understand exactly what he meant?

It's just annoying when it concerns our star players, even though it's rubbish like 99% of it.

I know, but just filter the crap and the crap members that post those craps! ;)

The fact the media is shooting rumours for every direction is great for the secret of our transfers. When the media gets any target right, it makes everything much more difficult: prices go up, people get offended, etc, etc, etc...

Apparently, Jose Mourinho will take charge of a World XI against a Ballack and Friends team on Wednesday night as he is keeping a long-standing promise to coach one of the sides involved in a testimonial to mark the end of Michael Ballack's playing career.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2335587/Andre-Schurrle-latest-Jose-Mourinho-meet-Rudi-Voller-seal-deal-managing-World-XI-Ballack-testimonial.html

I know, but just filter the crap and the crap members that post those craps! ;)

The fact the media is shooting rumours for every direction is great for the secret of our transfers. When the media gets any target right, it makes everything much more difficult: prices go up, people get offended, etc, etc, etc...

It's more gotta do with encountering those stories/rumours on Twitter as opposed to the forum here.

Tancredi Palmeri @tancredipalmeri

Mourinho on CR7: "He thinks he knows all,and that a manager can't make him upgrade. He didn't like my tactical critics,that was the problem"

Mourinho on Pepe: "He was a foot and half out of Real.I fought for his deal.Then,a guy 13 yrs younger played in his place,and he didn't like"

Mourinho on Real: "The best for players was that I wd leave. No regrets,not worth.I'm a 'useful' manager:when I'm there,I'm the only target"

Mourinho: "As Sinatra said, I did it in my way. And I'm proud I won all the three possible spanish titles"

Judging by that quote on Ronaldo, people can certainly stop talking about him coming here.