The Mourinho Thread

Yeah...a dream team without a proper defensive midfielder. That is so obviously a Mourinho team... :doh:

So many journalists out there trying to be clever and predict Mourinho's plans for next season and then writing all these silly things. Pathetic.

Looks like Karanka won't be coming with Jose.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8758024/La-Liga-Jose-Mourinho-happy-for-assistant-Aitor-Karanka-to-stay-at-Real-Madrid

Wonder who will take that role going forward. :chai:

Steve Kean's name was doing the rounds and then it suddenly died down!!

Lmao.

what can I say? not the brighest cookie there when it comes to English slang. My English is crappy

And some things are better left unknown, don't you think? ;)

Monday can't be here soon enough.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what Mou has to say... actually I feel like him, I want the season to start already. Every time I see the countdown to the next match in the frontpage I get depressed. 40 days until my Chelsea plays again is too much...

So according to the papers, Mou wants to sell, mata, hazard, luiz, ivanovic and JT.

Relegation scrap here we go...

It is pretty funny though as they even entertain the thought that he would sell some of the biggest reasons why he came back here.

Although we all know its bullshit that mourinho would sell Juan... hypothetically speaking, if he were to sell him would you be outraged?

if he were to sell a star player, you can only assume he knows what he is doing and thinks it will improve the team, but how many of you would actually trust in him and not kick up a fuss?

In Mou I trust.

I've said before the interview that he would look forward to developing players like Luiz - when the Luiz's departure rumors started and then he mentioned him in the list of players he sees potential and wants to develop.

there's no way in hell Mourinho is offloading Mata and Mata already said that despite teams looking his manager he wants to stay.

There's nothing else to say about the matter...

I'd trust Mourinho selling Mata. I think we overrate him (sorry) just slightly. He goes missing in a lot of games despite pulling something out the bag and he really is not a playmaker; he's simply an attacking midfielder (like Iniesta is an attacking midfielder whereas Silva would be a playmaker).

Mourinho likes proper playmakers in advanced positions like Deco, Sneijder and Ozil - something we currently don't have.

I don't think there's substance to the Marca story at all, but I would on a level understand the reasoning.

I'd be upset though. My favourite player Mata is.

I do agree that Mata does frustrate me during games, but then that's what I used to be like watching Berbatov for spurs, frustrating for 70 minutes then do something amazing that makes you gloss over the previous 70!

I'd trust Mourinho selling Mata. I think we overrate him (sorry) just slightly. He goes missing in a lot of games despite pulling something out the bag and he really is not a playmaker; he's simply an attacking midfielder (like Iniesta is an attacking midfielder whereas Silva would be a playmaker).

Mourinho likes proper playmakers in advanced positions like Deco, Sneijder and Ozil - something we currently don't have.

I don't think there's substance to the Marca story at all, but I would on a level understand the reasoning.

I'd be upset though. My favourite player Mata is.

This season Mata>Silva

Mata is a playmaker. He is creative, has great technique and vision.