The Mourinho Thread

I pity Sam, because Jose' was and is the best thing to happen in the Roman era. He will become synonymous with the club now.

I hope he says something like 'The Special One has returned'.

I'd like to see him do what Ricky Gervais did on his return to the golden globes.

"So.... Where was I?"

Did the forum crash when Jose was confirmed? How many viewers were on this thread?

I'm so interested to see how he deploys the team.

Wonder if he's gonna drop the 4231 formation.

EDIT:

A) This is awesome!!!!

Untitled-5_zps76546575.jpg

B. I see alot of comments around (not necessarily on this forum) like 'Its gonna be hard for him, he has new players he has to work with' 'Without Terry and Lampard he's gonna fail'. That's exactly how he gained success the first time round, working with new players, don't see how it's gonna be any harder now. If the ex manager can it, Jose sure can with his amazing Technicoloured Raincoat.

He is going to build this team with the current materials we have,so no one should think we are going to make wholesale signings.i love mourinho,he said am going to stay for long cos when u consider the ages of players like hazard,DAVID LIUZ,and Oscar

Hazard, Mata, Oscar plus new signings and also players such as Lukaku, De Bruyne etc playing under Jose have me salivating for the season to start now. Massively exciting times ahead for this club, just hope and pray that now we have secured the CL trophy that Roman allows Jose to build and build and build this team/squad and steer us into a great direction.

Jose Mourinhooooooooooooooooo

Daily mail say that we are linked with Fernandinho, so him and De Rossi would be the best midfield in the premier league. The double pivot is our weakness.

That's what i want to see next season tbh

------- Fernandinho - De Rossi ------

-New RW -- Mata / Oscar -- Hazard

---------------- Lukaku ------------------

The same quotes you are talking about Snejder in the transfer talk?

Excuse me? People are posting made up quotes here copied from Twitter/Facebook likely written by some Jamal kid from New York whose secret love if Chelsea but he pretends to love baseball in front of his friends. Where have I posted a single quote, let alone a made up one, or even discussed a quote, in the Sneijder thread? Watch yourself now.