The Mourinho Thread

I love Mourinho, but selling Mata would be the definition of stupidity.

Which is why i am sure it is Bullshit.

Yeah let's just think for a second.

To all the teams he has come he has stuck with the person that had the best personality to be leaders, and got rid of the troublemakers.

Mata is the nicest guy you will ever get. So Mourinho is not stupid to do such a thing.

If he does, then something wrong with the guy.

But I don't believe it.

The only reason I will see the club selling someone like David Luiz and such is because they want to go, like Robben did to Madrid. But after that, Mourinho and the club are not stupid.

So entertaining such ideas is just ludicrous. It is just to get you all mad against the new coach.

Not worth the time.

I don't know what people think when they start those rumors. One of the things I like the most about Mourinho is that he is a very smart guy. And being as smart he would never want Mata to leave the team...

I almost feel offended of how stupid they make Mou look with some of the nonsense ideas they spread around

Good gracious. I stated I'd understand Mourinho's reasoning for selling Mata due to him preferring a different sort of player. I didn't say "Mata is the same level as Benayoun, I hope he is sold" but you'd think it.

Honestly just... Who employs these people. Fernandinho has just gone to city as well... And the rest i am not even gonna entertain lol. Its just too stupid.

Good gracious. I stated I'd understand Mourinho's reasoning for selling Mata due to him preferring a different sort of player. I didn't say "Mata is the same level as Benayoun, I hope he is sold" but you'd think it.

actually I didn't mean you... I guess all of us meant the journos?

Sorry, man

I know we all love Mourinho and he's great manager but he's no god. The way some people have completely worshipped him recently and will believe as well as trust whatever he does, right or wrong, is just ridiculous. If he suddenly decides to sell of all Mata, Hazard, Oscar etc and play the same physical style like last time, would the same people agree with that? Just because it's Mourinho, that doesn't mean he can do no wrong, be allowed to do whatever he wants and escape any sort of criticisms. If this was any other manager that wants to sell Mata, Luiz etc, people would have gone bonkers immediately. And let's not forget that Mourinho's business in the tranfer market is not exactly perfect either.

Similar to the Torres FC fan that worship him and make any excuse to validate anything.

I have no doubt that Mourinho is probably the best manager in the world, but even then he still is dispensable like any player.

The only one that matter for me is Roman. As he is the club. He has the power to destroy or make prosper this club.

I cannot believe people actually get paid to write that crap

LOOL.. with this team we will be another transition year :D:D:D