The Mourinho Thread

Wow! Did they also say that they want Rafa? Please?

:D

I spoke to a mate of mine who is a Madrid fan. They really do want him. I couldn't believe so I asked him once again: 'Are you sure we are talking about the same guy, Rafael Benitez ?' No matter how incredible it may sound, but its true.

He also told me Mou probably wont be sacked until summer but there is a big possibility he'll leave then. Of course I hope it happens sooner.

Florentino Perez holding a press conference later today, maybe with news that Mourinho has left, or that's hes gonna leave in summer?

The press conference has been held. Here's what Perez said earlier.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1311028/real-madrid%27s-florentino-perez-denies-jose-mourinho-ultimatum-talk?cc=4716

I spoke to a mate of mine who is a Madrid fan. They really do want him. I couldn't believe so I asked him once again: 'Are you sure we are talking about the same guy, Rafael Benitez ?' No matter how incredible it may sound, but its true.

He also told me Mou probably wont be sacked until summer but there is a big possibility he'll leave then. Of course I hope it happens sooner.

Well your post reminds me how ignorant some Chelsea fans are about Rafa. He started his career at Real Madrid, was a player there and a coach and he helped develop their youth program. When he was a young manager he won many trophies. At Valencia he defeated Real Madrid and Barcelona to win the Liga twice. He also won the European Cup, as it then was. Why wouldn't Real Madrid want him? They wanted him when he was at Liverpool but he wanted to stay in England. Apart from the fact that he has superior skills to Mourinho, he is also a good man who is honorable and sporting. Real Madrid pride themselves on being the nobility of sportsmanship Mourinho is seen as a crude little runt who has a bad mouth and does things like trying to gouge the eye of the Barcelona Assistant Coach when Barcelona defeated Real Madrid, yet again . He is a petty, jealous man who blames the club and the players and the fans when he is losing and claims total credit for himself when his team wins. Nothing better could be said of Rafa than that Mourinho hates him. To be hated by Mourinho means (a) you are better than Mourinho and (B) you are a man of honour.

Well your post reminds me how ignorant some Chelsea fans are about Rafa. He started his career at Real Madrid, was a player there and a coach and he helped develop their youth program. When he was a young manager he won many trophies. At Valencia he defeated Real Madrid and Barcelona to win the Liga twice. He also won the European Cup, as it then was. Why wouldn't Real Madrid want him? They wanted him when he was at Liverpool but he wanted to stay in England. Apart from the fact that he has superior skills to Mourinho, he is also a good man who is honorable and sporting. Real Madrid pride themselves on being the nobility of sportsmanship Mourinho is seen as a crude little runt who has a bad mouth and does things like trying to gouge the eye of the Barcelona Assistant Coach when Barcelona defeated Real Madrid, yet again . He is a petty, jealous man who blames the club and the players and the fans when he is losing and claims total credit for himself when his team wins. Nothing better could be said of Rafa than that Mourinho hates him. To be hated by Mourinho means (a) you are better than Mourinho and ( B) you are a man of honour.

Great to hear that, now I hope hes off to Madrid by tomorrow and you follow him to one of their forums.

Only a delusional fool would make a statement like that. I won't go into titles between two. Unfuckingbelivable

rafadyce is better than Jose? Really This is the reason why people say Drugs are bad. Just compare the two's time @ Inter:

duration at Inter Matches W D L %

rafadyce 10 June 2010 23 Dec 2010 25 12 6 7 48.00
Jose 2 June 2008 28 May 2010 108 68 25 15 62.96

going crazy in Spain !

Mourinho saga - Marca this morning have challenged #RMCFPresident Perez with the headline: "MARCA DOES NOT LIE" #CFCpic.twitter.com/wFt7aMWK

'Several' #RMCF players have asked for a transfer in the summer in the event that Mourinho continued as manager of Real Madrid (Marca) #CFC

Text message revealed with the #RMCF player remaining anonymous: "It's not just (...), I'm telling you, there are many others" (Marca) #CFC

:
) :) :)