The Mourinho Thread

There's a whole thread for Lamps, but when you look at poor performances like the one on Sunday and then go on to talk about everything he offers and his 'experience' part of me thinks that you're giving him a free pass.

Sure I'd like him to stay, but that's for purely selfish reasons and not footballing ones. Committing millions of pounds to someone based on that is madness in my opinion.

I didn't bring up the lampard issue but there are plenty of examples in footballing terms this season of how he is is still useful to us, i.e. vs stoke and everton are 2 extremely recent examples.

Roman Abramovich is doing everything in his power to bring Jose Mourinho back to Stamford Bridge, with reports claiming he has been asking the Real Madrid boss for footballing advice this season.

espn blog

FUCK ME

How on earth would the journalists know what goes on in their texts???? Let alone if they even text each other????

Phone hacking :ph34r:

On a serious note , i wouldn't belive anything until you hear it from the man himself..

I can barley even fathom the idea of him returning this summer..

I suppose the justification would be that he has unfinished business and wants to create a dynasty. Or that Roman has seen the error of his ways etc, but atm it's the stuff of fantasy.

I do wonder what Jose will do if he gets control of this team.

Torres will be out of the door, another forward will come in (possibly Lukaku returning from loan) and he will do a Drogba-Crespo with him and Ba. He will probably make someone like Feruz or Bamford third choice. Hazard with his ever improving defensive work will be a nailed on starter on the left/right, he might go back to 4-3-3 with Mata the top of that three, Ramires behind and defensive midfielder most probably will be signed. Luiz will be fine tuned into the world class defender we know he can be. The one who might be in a bit of trouble is Oscar. Moses will probably be seen as the new Duff.

I imagine he will sign a left/right winger also. With a few additions he will have us right up there again. But will he come back?

Like every other chelsea Fan we would love him to come back but realistically i cant see it happening would love to eat my words,

What other opiotns are their

David Moyes

Frank Rikkaard

if not the special one would you like and what signings would you want for next season being realistic.

Like every other chelsea Fan we would love him to come back but realistically i cant see it happening would love to eat my words,

What other opiotns are their

David Moyes

Frank Rikkaard

if not the special one would you like and what signings would you want for next season being realistic.

Klopp, loew maybe...

Realistic signings i would like. A bit more depth in midfield... Lampard, back up striker (lukaku maybe if he doesn't go back on loan), bring KDB into the first team, and finally get rid of torres!

Torres must go now he has been shown enough support and his attitude is terrible Lowe would be a good choice,

I would like more depth in Midfield, a ball player similar to Luiz but a midfielder,

A cheeky bid for Modric would be pretty good,

I can barley even fathom the idea of him returning this summer..

I suppose the justification would be that he has unfinished business and wants to create a dynasty. Or that Roman has seen the error of his ways etc, but atm it's the stuff of fantasy.

Welcome To Chelsea - 3 Premier League titles and a Champions League title in the space of 7 years.

People expecting him to come back and try and build the same team he had first time around might be surprised. Obviously his style has evolved and he plays a system not dissimilar from what we're playing at the moment.