The Mourinho Thread

I have a different opinion.

Gary Neville criticises Van Gaal a lot, take a good look at his comments about his playing style.

Paul Scholes acted similar, so do other players.

Lampard left Chelsea and Mourinho, he went to City, so i don't think he is holding something back,

i think he expresses his honest opinion.

You can disagree with all these pundits and experts, but questioning their honest opinion without reasonable arguments

seems a bit weak to me.

I know you want to weaken their thoughts and strenghten yours, but you have to come up with something better before most people

start believing it.

I don't want to weaken their thoughts. That is my opinion. Criticising a manager and suggesting that one should go is different. That is their job to say where things go wrong etc. Also Neville never played under LVG, neither did Scholes so there is no affinity towards him from them. Lampard won major trophies under Mourinho and was a big hit with him so of course he is not going to suggest he could go. Yes Lampard left to City but he had a great time with Mourinho and him saying anything down the lines of Mourinho is not the man to lead us would feel like a betrayal on his side. He just would not say it. You mentioned two players who are United greats yet never played under LVG. Lampard played under Mourinho and had some of the best times with him. Completely different scenarios mate.

Oh boy, people really do swallow what the media shovels into the feeding through. I never read football 'news'; poor sources, indirect quotes, sensationalism, bias, convenient half-truths, and 'opinion' pieces. The football media and punditry is truly the bottom-of-the-barrel tripe that is hocked out to the lowest common denominator for page views and sales.

What I do like is watching pundits like Gary Neville discuss the actual games, non of the 'backroom' nonsense. I don't care about the backroom, I care about the game.

Spike, I fucking love you for this.

I loved their analysis (Jamie, Frank and Gary)

It really resonates that both Mikel and Ramires do not have the footballing brain to be playing where they are.

This infatuation with defence has cost us more points.

The players are the wrong type of people to be trying to protect a 1-0 lead

Therefore - Jose is at fault - you can't have a cow and expect it to climb a tree like a squirrel! Similarly playing players out of position also fucks up the balance.

I think it was @zolayes who mentioned it's not just one thing - but lots of little things that make the difference - I completely agree

We have the most shots conceded against in the league - that is shocking

It stems from Ramires/Mikel out of position, then Cahil and Terry continually backing off players.

We've gone defence crazy to the point it's now punishing us.

The team needs to adopt a more balanced approach.

Jose CAN change this - but will he?

Did you not know mourinhos style before he was hired?! Did it change!? Mourning never played a balanced team in his career.

Prob of Mikel and Ramires isn't their brains at least not on the pitch :) they just make a very poor midfield - every other top club has better. Their technique isn't good enough for this level and That's on Jose as he values strength and discipline over technique.

If that's true, we need to sell that Spanish cunt to anyone who bids in the winter. Don't want to have such low mentality cunts in my club. What did we expect by signing a guy that went to the rival club of the club he has been captain for?

Spanish cunt sounds xenophobic.

Oooooo calm down mate. I just posted what lampard said. Nothing else. Relax dude. There is a life that u have to live. Chill.

at the least you can own up to what you have been doing instead of acting cool. i mean posting links about what lampard said, or mr X said or mr Y said... trying to find ways to keep jose relevant.

The words from Gary Neville were of more interest to me. He actually sounds like the 'supporter' in our forum, especially from 7:40 onwards

Doesn't really say it explicitly, but he sounds more pained about Chelsea's current situation

Spanish cunt sounds xenophobic.

Agreed.

Do not emphasize all spanish.

In the future could you report posts that you feel break the rules so they can be dealt with in a more timely fashion? The staff can't be everywhere and things slip through every now and then.

Thanks.

I loved their analysis (Jamie, Frank and Gary)

It really resonates that both Mikel and Ramires do not have the footballing brain to be playing where they are.

This infatuation with defence has cost us more points.

The players are the wrong type of people to be trying to protect a 1-0 lead

Therefore - Jose is at fault - you can't have a cow and expect it to climb a tree like a squirrel! Similarly playing players out of position also fucks up the balance.

I think it was @zolayes who mentioned it's not just one thing - but lots of little things that make the difference - I completely agree

We have the most shots conceded against in the league - that is shocking

It stems from Ramires/Mikel out of position, then Cahil and Terry continually backing off players.

We've gone defence crazy to the point it's now punishing us.

The team needs to adopt a more balanced approach.

Jose CAN change this - but will he?

I have to say, your examples are amazing, Muzchap.

First the ferrari fucking up and then the cow failing to climb a tree :lol:

Lol wow - with that mentality - no wonder we are 15th :)

We lack ambition on the pitch - only one person responsible for sabotaging that and guess what - it ain't Fabregas :)

Matter of taste. I personally love physical old-school football which involves defending. Can't imagine us playing with army of dwarfs doing tika-taka 80% possession. It's just silly. Defending is as beautiful art as is attacking, it just requires some insight knowledge and experience to recognize it. How come Atletico aren't boring? They're just as defensive counter-attacking team as we are and we're rumored to be looking at Simone? So in that sense you're right, its the mentality that's keeping us back. And it really doesn't matter who it is or why he is trying to sabotage our squad, our manager, it's unacceptable. Could you imagine this kind of behaviour in an office type of work environment, unthinkable. Whoever it is, has to be gone on the second transfer window opens.

Frank Lampard telling the players to play for the club when he did A LOT worse under AVB just epitomises the untruthful bullshit commentary about the situation from all the 'experts' and pundits.

They've all had PR trainings and they all make those claims about the need to support the manager and play for the badge according to those trained ngs. They mean absolutely nothing.

It's like saying every footballer on this earth is only playing good to earn a move to Barcelona or Real Madrid.

I have had the time to reflect and analyse our current terrible situation.

First of all we stumbled into this situation via Jose's stubborn approach to first team selection, lack of squad rotation and unshakable belief in 'His' players. He continued to start the likes of Ivanovic and Fabregas when they were all both shockingly underperforming. Also the lack of belief and playing time for our fringe and youngsters did not help give them the confidence or match sharpness they deserved. When they were finally called up it was often at the worst situation possible with far too much pressure on them to perform.

Instead of trying to break out of a bad situation by being positive with his tactics, formation and selections Jose does the opposite and becomes even more negative and conservative. This approach leads our players to play with fear and trepidation rather than belief and exuberance. We have an absolute abundance of talent in our squad with all their combined talents we should be soundly destroying our weaker opponents by playing positively with belief, dynamism and passion.

Im sure his staff and players all know these factors to be true but cannot speak up as they are afraid of the reprisal they will suffer if they ever challenge 'his' ways especially in light of Eva's situation who was much liked and respected by the squad, staff and supporters.

Jose has to realise he has the support, resources and belief around him to evolve his approach to save the sinking ship. But ultimately I feel Jose's ego and stubbornness will be his downfall as he will either go down with the ship or more likely get pushed overboard by the ship's owners before it sinks.

We must all unite together whatever happens in future and rally around our club as no one person is bigger than the club.

KTBFFH!!!!