The Mourinho Thread

Fair play to Cesc if he is moaning about the shit football

I thought Mou said nobody has balls in his team? Looks like Mou meant he is the one with no balls - too scared to play attacking football, too egotistical to admit he might be wrong...

Fair play to the players - if they feel they could do better - then let them - if that requires a new manager, so be it.

Players are asked to change and adapt constantly - the same has to be said of the manager.

If that's true, we need to sell that Spanish cunt to anyone who bids in the winter. Don't want to have such low mentality cunts in my club. What did we expect by signing a guy that went to the rival club of the club he has been captain for?

Yeah he's a cunt for saying we play shit unimaginative football?

Yeah he's a really big cunt for that ain't he. The TRUTH normally fucking hurts thats why most people don't like it

OUR FOOTBALL IS SHIT!!!

And he's right - sitting back against shit teams - is like having a Ferrari and not going past 3rd gear - ultimately it will fuck the engine up - sound familiar?

Mou is just a bellend - too micro management based. His abrasive personality eventually pisses everyone off :)

I don't give a fuck about all of this shit. It's not important in this situation. Yes, we play shit football, but...

Saying that you'd rather lose than win under ANY manager, be it Mourinho, Ancelotti or fucking Rafa Benitez, is disgraceful behaviour. It's disrespectful to manager, teammates, club and US, FANS.

Get that cunt out of Chelsea.

I don't give a fuck about all of this shit. It's not important in this situation. Yes, we play shit football, but...

Saying that you'd rather lose than win under ANY manager, be it Mourinho, Ancelotti or fucking Rafa Benitez, is disgraceful behaviour. It's disrespectful to manager, teammates, club and US, FANS.

Get that cunt out of Chelsea.

Lol wow - with that mentality - no wonder we are 15th :)

We lack ambition on the pitch - only one person responsible for sabotaging that and guess what - it ain't Fabregas :)

Lol wow - with that mentality - no wonder we are 15th :)

We lack ambition on the pitch - only one person responsible for sabotaging that and guess what - it ain't Fabregas :)

Whoever leaked all those info was being unprofessional, end of the story. Is leaking the dressing room problems within the club going to make the situation any better? No. It just puts the club in a more shambolic state than before.

Belgian supporters club, inside source they say, yesterday he got the news that José got two more games before i read it elswhere.. News would be announced at 7, don't know english time or not??

If it's bs don't shoot me please..

Yup, mighty blues are buzzing.

Tbh Fabregas and Mourinho were never best mates, just last year he was calling Mourinho as someone 'who spoke too much' while at Barca and last season both of them got on with their job professionally mainly because they both badly needed a title after a couple of shit seasons. It was never going to last, the conflict between them was always there and can only be controlled but when it reaches the boiling point it will come out again like now assuming those reports are true about him.

If that's true, we need to sell that Spanish cunt to anyone who bids in the winter. Don't want to have such low mentality cunts in my club. What did we expect by signing a guy that went to the rival club of the club he has been captain for?

urm...is this the right time to burst into "Fabregas is magic, he wears a magic hat" ?

Even if he was not supporting him, he would not come and say he has to go. These quotes from our players or former player don't mean anything. Because they are major figures in the world of football, it is not their duty to say they should do. Now if they were pundits with no football backgrounds, that is when you will hear people saying Mourinho should go. A lot of our players and former top players say these things for the sake of it.

I have a different opinion.

Gary Neville criticises Van Gaal a lot, take a good look at his comments about his playing style.

Paul Scholes acted similar, so do other players.

Lampard left Chelsea and Mourinho, he went to City, so i don't think he is holding something back,

i think he expresses his honest opinion.

You can disagree with all these pundits and experts, but questioning their honest opinion without reasonable arguments

seems a bit weak to me.

I know you want to weaken their thoughts and strenghten yours, but you have to come up with something better before most people

start believing it.

Oh boy, people really do swallow what the media shovels into the feeding through. I never read football 'news'; poor sources, indirect quotes, sensationalism, bias, convenient half-truths, and 'opinion' pieces. The football media and punditry is truly the bottom-of-the-barrel tripe that is hocked out to the lowest common denominator for page views and sales.

What I do like is watching pundits like Gary Neville discuss the actual games, non of the 'backroom' nonsense. I don't care about the backroom, I care about the game.

This!! :blue scalf: