The Mourinho Thread

FABREGAS

Can i categorically deny that I have been the leader of a plot against the manager. This word leader means nothing to me and it would also mean I would have to organise and talk to people and I don't like to do that. I prefer to sit back and contribute occasionally and after Christmas forget it man i'm already thinking about my Summer holidays.

Wow this typing is hard work I'm off a snooze Adios.

Are you even serious? Really mate?

Incredible, just incredible.

I don't think that Mourinho has lost his way.

A bad spell is nothing good, that makes us turn against each other.

Maybe Mourinho can't turn it around, even if, he is (for me) still one of the best coaches in the world and his knowledge of football is incredible. When you take that away, it's difficult to replace, i know there exist other good coaches, but to find another one as good as Jose Mourinho isn't a simple job.

Ancelotti made us play good attacking football and winning some trophies, but only short-term.

Scolari (world cup champion) and Villas-Boas (Europa-League winner) weren't able to deliver anything.

Di Matteo won us two big trophies, but he couldn't rebuild and evolve, that's something Mourinho is better at,

but he is no god, sometimes he struggles too.

Sad, but if the time ever comes, i would like to get someone young like Villas-Boas, but less arrogant

(didn't use Drogba to prove a point, lol).

Maybe Thomas Tuchel can get the job done, he is tactically fantastic, fresh and gives good talents a chance, look at Weigl and guys like Mkhitaryan or Gundogan are back on track again.

Especially Mkhitaryan is now able to score goals, maybe he can do the same with Willian, who clearly has the abilities.

But that's for the future, today i pray that Jose Mourinho will turn it around.

LOL...

Every player will say it's not him... Nobody will say in public it's me who said I'd rather lose than win for this coach...

Well he could say... nothing. If he really was the person behind the supposed comments he could simply not comment. Also, it would hardly seem likely Cesc is leading a dressing room revolution while his wife is tweeting support for Mourinho.

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2015/11/3/9662608/moupocalypse-now-ancelotti-makelele-dream-team-lippi-not-ready

Sign all past it Italian Managers now!!!!!!

Now we miss only the Trapattoni rumours.

I'm still betting on Arrigo Sacchi to make a comeback for us.

Matter of taste. I personally love physical old-school football which involves defending. Can't imagine us playing with army of dwarfs doing tika-taka 80% possession. It's just silly. Defending is as beautiful art as is attacking, it just requires some insight knowledge and experience to recognize it. How come Atletico aren't boring? They're just as defensive counter-attacking team as we are and we're rumored to be looking at Simone? So in that sense you're right, its the mentality that's keeping us back. And it really doesn't matter who it is or why he is trying to sabotage our squad, our manager, it's unacceptable. Could you imagine this kind of behaviour in an office type of work environment, unthinkable. Whoever it is, has to be gone on the second transfer window opens.

That's fine but we don't have the players to play physical so why even try? If Mou can't adapt to these players he should just leave.

Roman Abramovich still believes in Jose Mourinho and WILL give him more time, says Andriy Shevchenko

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/roman-abramovich-still-believes-jose-6756931

Hope this is true

Roman Abramovich still believes in Jose Mourinho and WILL give him more time, says Andriy Shevchenko

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/roman-abramovich-still-believes-jose-6756931

Hope this is true

Give him more time and sack him in 2 months would only hurt us even more, what i would do is, send some kind of marriage counselor in the dressing room/give a earful to the players who aren't even trying. José seems unable to come out of this hole, so maybe some help from the outside is needed.

Hope this is true

That's very good news, indeed, friend.

I think Shevchenko is a personal friend of Abramovich, finally his former purchase pays off.

Shevchenko showing his true colour, blue through and through.

The timing seems perfect!

Who knows it better than one of his former players?

I have seen Shevchenko at Stamford Bridge in recent times, i like the idea of him being an adviser to Abramovich.

Now bring the presser on, need to back our coach and send a statement to these fuckers from DailyFail and so on.

We protect and take care of our own (when they stay put).

Nowadays, that's the Chelsea way. :blue scalf:

Some decisions took a lot a lot of time, maybe Hazard, Fabregas and Ivanovic (before his injury) could have been benched earlier.

But now, he is more ruthless, Matic, Hazard, Fabregas they are all feeling the heat now,

their place has been put under the microscope.

In my point of the view, the overall style of play is evolving and getting better, yes, the setbacks aren't over yet, sometimes they hit us very hard. I prefer to look at the positive aspects and getting a draw against Newcastle after being 2 down or taking the lead against Pool isn't so bad.

Yes, the player's mentality hasn't been fully restored yet, but we're getting there.

Long story short:

Mourinho does make the necessary changes at least now, the team is getting better at scoring goals, yes, the organisation needs to get better quickly, but overall i can see clear signs of improvement.

What else could you expect?

More controll and a constant killing spree, but i cut Mourinho some slack, because we aren't talking about a machine, which you simply can turn on or off.

If we're that bad during boxing day, the outcome will be different, then we have to analyse the situation very carefully and maybe Mourinho should get the sack then.

But we aren't there yet, therefore i continue with my support and trust towards the players and Mourinho.

OK, so you think there are improvements. Cool, we can opt to disagree and leave it at that. But for the sake of clarity, for I want to understand your POV, let's break things up a little finer here

1) Do you admit that Jose has erred (as has the board and the players)?

2) If so, what exactly did he do wrong in your view and what is he doing to amend it?

3) Don't you think it is an insult to Chelsea fan's intelligence blaming everything/anything but himself?

Wall to wall coverage in the media and not just the sport spages.

What do they say about all publicity is good publicity ?

Not bad for a little club founded in 2003 in Fulham

I have to admit, of all the pony we get thrown at us, that one winds me up the most. Back up here in my beloved hometown of Glasgow, you just need to mention that your Chels and out it comes "You were nothing without that Russian cunt, blah, blah, fucking blah". So many fucking times have I had to 'interject' with "when you say 'nothing', by that I take it that you are discounting two FA Cups, Two League Cups, One ECWC, One Super Cup, repeated European campaigns and four points from the title in 99' (Cheers Doobs)?"

Now Citeh, that's another case altogether. Anyway, I digress.

On reflection, Jose should ride it out, Roman should back him, even if it means relegation. The older ones amongst us with recall many seasons of yo-yo'ing between the top two divisions and (almost) a spell in the 3rd, so lets try to stay positive. Should be get relegated, we will lose thousands of tourists (not the worst thing I can think of) and...........should Millwall get promoted............tribal I know, but old habits and all that.