The Mourinho Thread

Doesn't really matter, since it's now obvious that he's incapable of doing that.

That's up for debate. But surely the league title and League Cup he won for us FIVE MONTHS ago won't be his last pieces of silverware in his career.

This squad won't win Champions League regardless of who is in charge, it's obvious. For me, Mourinho has done exceptional work protecting the squad from media by taking all the fire on himself, all the blame on himself, even if its passively. He is a smart man and knows how to play the media, and is doing so well yet again. How many articles have you read about our player's absolutely shocking form, basic errors and apalling work rate? The ratio versus articles slating Mourinho is a joke. He has made himself a big target and as a consquence is getting the biggest share of the "blaim", which is misleading. Hearing match going fans continously sing his name was really good to hear and luckily shows the true atmosphere amongst the majority of fans in the Bridge and demonstrates that people can analyze things for themselves, not develop a stance based on toxic reports written by journalists who base facts on Twitter or "inside info".

Now that all this about him leaving regardless of results confuses me.

Consider this, what if that's true and (bear with me here as I know this is highly unlikely because of recent performances) we give Stoke a good hiding. Apparently the club have made their decision, but wouldn't that cause one hell of a backlash. More so than just getting it over with now if that;s what they;ve decided.

Lampard is also supporting Mourinho

so?

are the current players doing it? what is our current positioning in PL? how many matches have we won this season? what has been our performances this season? how has our attacking play been? how is our defensive system?

whats the point of posting, so and so is supporting jose. what comes out of it? we have become a joke, yet just because someone says that they are supporting jose that means everything will be fine, right?

I dont want jose to go. cos i dont see how any manager in the world is going to win the next 23 out of 27 games to get us the top4. there is no point. the point of no return was last international break. now just bear with jose for 7 more months. and then sack him with a definitely lessened severance pay.

Our recent 'improvement' in form twinned with bad luck is going to mean that we will absolutely batter a team soon. Everything will somehow click and the shots will find the back of the net rather than inches wide.

However, for the sake of the team and club we need something new. A new, passionate face who will make the right improvements to the side to get them firing and back to the top where we belong.

I believed Jose when he said he wanted to create a dynasty, as I'm sure most of us did. But we all know he doesn't last long at clubs. With the upcoming fixtures, on paper they're winnable. If we win most/all of them, crisis over? No. With our negative tactics and on/off the field controversy, we will slump back.

New manager, new direction. Take us away from the media, until we can be shown as a respected club. The new manager needs to be trusted with signings, both in and out, no more "yes" men (I know I said I wanted Ancelotti in my last post), and give him time. Use this season as a transitional period. Give Kenedy, Baba, Traore, RLC game time, let them evolve. Kick out the players who will not fight for the shirt or who will kick up a fuss if we don't qualify for the Champions League. We are allowed 25 players in our squad, use it.

so?

are the current players doing it? what is our current positioning in PL? how many matches have we won this season? what has been our performances this season? how has our attacking play been? how is our defensive system?

whats the point of posting, so and so is supporting jose. what comes out of it? we have become a joke, yet just because someone says that they are supporting jose that means everything will be fine, right?

I dont want jose to go. cos i dont see how any manager in the world is going to win the next 23 out of 27 games to get us the top4. there is no point. the point of no return was last international break. now just bear with jose for 7 more months. and then sack him with a definitely lessened severance pay.

Oooooo calm down mate. I just posted what lampard said. Nothing else. Relax dude. There is a life that u have to live. Chill.

That's up for debate. But surely the league title and League Cup he won for us FIVE MONTHS ago won't be his last pieces of silverware in his career.

The last pieces of silverware in his Chelsea career probably. I won't care about him when he's gone, as long as he's far, far away from the club.

so?

Give up on top 4 this year as it will easier on your health. You think 80 points is needed for fourth? Probably need 19 wins and 2 draws in the last 27 to get fourth with 70 points.

Not going to happen with Mourinho not likely to happen with anyone else either.

Lampard is also supporting Mourinho

Even if he was not supporting him, he would not come and say he has to go. These quotes from our players or former player don't mean anything. Because they are major figures in the world of football, it is not their duty to say they should do. Now if they were pundits with no football backgrounds, that is when you will hear people saying Mourinho should go. A lot of our players and former top players say these things for the sake of it.

Now that all this about him leaving regardless of results confuses me.

Consider this, what if that's true and (bear with me here as I know this is highly unlikely because of recent performances) we give Stoke a good hiding. Apparently the club have made their decision, but wouldn't that cause one hell of a backlash. More so than just getting it over with now if that;s what they;ve decided.

It's obviously all made up. Ask yourself this: how would some attention-seeking journalists know information like that and not Mourinho? Why would he stay if he is "gone regardless of the upcoming results" and endure the humiliation? If that would be the case he'd resign, would be much better PR from his stand point.