The Mourinho Thread

I would bet it be cesc, pedro, matic or oscar.

Cesc his gf backed Jose on twitter yesterday and he has a good relationship with him.

Oscar and Ramires backed Jose after the Pool game

Pedro is bought very recently and is given a starting spot

JT said prior the Pool game that Jose is still the best

Cahill, Bego, Remy, Zouma, Diego all backed him recently.

Willian, Kenedy and Azpi are showing their support on the pitch.

Falcao is given a second chance in the EPL, Amelia has been given a dream chance. Ivanovic is injured plus his vice captain. Mikel is a trusted squad player.

Baba, Traore, Blackman and Djilobodji are unlikely to say such things.

Don't think it's Eden as he also backed Jose and tried all his best in the Stoke game. It's a confidence problem that he has.

That leaves us with the final 2: RLC and Matic.

RLC also backed Jose recently but after the Villa game he disappeared also from the bench, could've been a fall out with Jose about his work attitude.

When asked about his support for Mourinho, Matic said" I support all my managers". Not very convincing.

Most likely, it's just BS.

Cesc his gf backed Jose on twitter yesterday and he has a good relationship with him.

Oscar and Ramires backed Jose after the Pool game

Pedro is bought very recently and is given a starting spot

JT said prior the Pool game that Jose is still the best

Cahill, Bego, Remy, Zouma, Diego all backed him recently.

Willian, Kenedy and Azpi are showing their support on the pitch.

Falcao is given a second chance in the EPL, Amelia has been given a dream chance. Ivanovic is injured plus his vice captain. Mikel is a trusted squad player.

Baba, Traore, Blackman and Djilobodji are unlikely to say such things.

Don't think it's Eden as he also backed Jose and tried all his best in the Stoke game. It's a confidence problem that he has.

That leaves us with the final 2: RLC and Matic.

RLC also backed Jose recently but after the Villa game he disappeared also from the bench, could've been a fall out with Jose about his work attitude.

When asked about his support for Mourinho, Matic said" I support all my managers". Not very convincing.

Most likely, it's just BS.

What do you expect the players to say in public, that they hate him? Noone would dare say such a thing because he would be crucified the next moment. Actions speak louder that words and i don't see many backing Jose with the way they are playing.

What do you expect the players to say in public, that they hate him? Noone would dare say such a thing because he would be crucified the next moment. Actions speak louder that words and i don't see many backing Jose with the way they are playing.

Some said "he is the best manager in the world" or " I don't want him to leave". But for example Matic said "I will do whatever he asks from me, I respect all my managers in my career" is already a different tone. But yes they of course can't say negative things.

The problem is that apart from 2-3 players that come in mind, all the others seem to share the same attitude with the individual the article is referring to. It doesn't matter if they don't say it, it is obvious in the way they are playing that they don't support Jose.

Now, if this case had to do with just one player, then i would agree with you that we have to send him packing, since the players need to listen to their manager and give everything they have in every single match. But in our case, even if we get rid of that player we won't solve the mess we are in.

Jose needs to work things out with the players in an honest way once and for all and restore the trust he has clearly lost, or he needs to step down.

It's a very delicate situation though, what will happen the next time the players won't like their manager?

José does need to work things out with the players, and then Abramovic would need to make it clear to players and manager how to behave.

If he steps down jsut because the players don't like him anymore it would set a dangerous precedent with the players.

This is al very childish from people that gets paid an absurd amount of money.

Every football expert is saying that Chelsea should keep Mourinho and I'm with that 100%. Don't be stupid again Abramovich for fuck sake. He is the best manager in the world and we can't find better manager for Chelsea because Mourinho really loves Chelsea. Only guy in the fuckin football world that is defending our club, our players(Costa for example) even when they are doing something bad. I believe in him, we can still turn around this season and finish atleast in 4.place, because we are better then Liverpool&Tottenham. Stick with Mourinho, believe in him, atleast fans at Stamford Bridge are still with him and that is what makes me happy. After this fuckin result crysis I love Mourinho even more. I will say again he is the best manager for our club and we can't find better manager, no fuckin way. Another manager isn't solution, only solution is to show even more faith for our manager and players and to start wining matches again even with 1:0. We still have big chance to finish in top 4. If we want to be a big team then we should act like that, Abramovich need to learn from his mistakes, every team have crysis, maybe not like this but still we can turn this around and become better and better; ONE OF US!

Chelsea have always been a club that when there's a leak whether it's player unrest or transfer requests they are usually pretty accurate. The story is that a player told a journalist who then told Gary Richardson about the alleged quote. Now Richardson says all this on BBC 5 Live this morning. Richardson says he knows the journalist well and believes him 100%. Now Richardson would then not go on the radio and say this if there wasn't an element of truth in it. He would have to be a complete bell end to say something like that just to basically shit stir and muck rake he's not Adrian Durham after all.

If all this stuff is true about players not wanting to win for Jose, The simple thing would to be dropped them surely, I mean he must have some idea whole dont want to fight for him??

There are only two players that i can really see being that much of a cunt and they are Fabregas and Hazard

Hazard being a cunt? Really? Hazard? He's like one of the nicest guys...

Except that Costa didn't do much harm against Liverpool.

In fact his hit in the second half is just a response to Skrtel's elbow in the first half ( who everyone clearly saw and which would've been probably blown out of proportions in the media had been it the other way round ;) )

Pedro, Oscar or Matic.

It could also be Remy and Falcao too...

Cesc is another option. I highly doubt it is anyone on the backline though or one of the young kids...

Hazard seems like a person that wouldn't care enough to say this type of statement. However, I could imagine those 3 +Cesc saying something along that line.

My money is on Matic.

But that's not relevant. I agree that whoever did this was being unprofessional. One thing we're forgetting is that we have ZERO idea of what is going on behind the closed doors. What we have seen though is a manager acting in an angry, paranoid, and childish manner for most of the season.

And this relates to people's argument regarding Jose not imploding Madrid in his first season there. I'm absolutely in shock how anyone can make that argument. People are very focused on results. What is very obvious is that Mourinho lost control of more or less the entire dressing room in that season.

This isn't something new. We've all seen it before with Mourinho.