The Mourinho Thread

If that is true I don't think is Matic, He didn't played last match, I think is between Oscar or Hazard..Hazard seems to be generally disinterested and not trying and he has delivered nothing so far this season.

Best scenario for us is to let Mourinho identify the problems and solutions and support him in the rebuilding process starting in January. imo

He has to go. I know I keep repeating myself but the team is getting worse week by week, Cant believe the board is still backing him.

Fair play to the board, they are staying behind the statement after Soton match. If they don't sack him tomorrow he will be here till the end.

If the 'getting stronger by the day' rumours of Hazard and his mates being the ones who would rather lose than win for the manager....... the sell them as soon as possible and use the funds to bring in your Pogba's, Griezmans or whoever is flavour of the month.

I like Mourinho ( but he annoys me sometimes especially this season) and he is not my favourite Chelsea manager, but all I have wanted for many years and I go back way before Abramovich is continuity.

A manager who we stick with win, lose or draw who is given time to develop the squad he inherits and bring youth through over several years ( which actually takes a bit of time ) plus not be under pressure to win either the PL or CL every year, and develops a good understanding with the board over potential transfers ( in and out)

With that, once that manager decides after a 5 -10 year legacy to retire/move to another club/ become international manager I would like one of the staff be promoted within having been groomed for the job.

It still works nowadays with some big clubs and in the past it was successful even in this country.

Mourinho and his current staff are the ones that are in place and in my eyes, if they were to be replaced we would be taking big steps backwards.

Would it bother me if we didnt win a thing and finished mid table.....certainly not.

Would it bother me if we spunked a load of money on a new manager and staff plus a shedload of new players to suit new manager.... yes, but its not my money.

Could we survive a year or more without CL football.....most probably, with the TV money, the huge recently signed sponsorship deals plus Abramovich and a bit of creative accounting...we are comfortable.

So, if there are players not wanting to win for Mourinho....then I dont care who they are, what their status is or how many......get rid as soon as possible.

If they stay and a new manager comes in....would they do the same if they get upset???

A player who would rather lose than win for ANY manager is letting the club and the fans down.

Some years I pay over 4k a season to watch this team home/away and around Europe and what hurts me more than any TV rant, sending off, penalty miss, etc etc etc is to hear about and/or see a player not trying or willing to lose rather than win. Its a massive let down and I dont care if relations between him and the manager aint great..............PLAY FOR US...the support...match going and worldwide tv.

At least when there was player power before, they still gave it all for the fans

Is Mourinho the right man??

The board should have thought about this 3 years ago whilst he was at Madrid and the sounded him out whilst Benitez was here

If he does leave soon, I reckon he will come back again for one last horrah before retiring from club footy and going into management.

If he can't turn this around his ability as a long term coach would be exposed for all to see, but want instant success and Jose is you're man, that will guarantee him top level jobs for the rest of his career.

Also I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want his last action at Chelsea to be this shitstorm, your last action for a club can actually have a significant say in what legacy you leave behind (ask Drogba) and I'm sure Jose would want to come back and right this wrong before he retires.

It's no wonder the Nazi's came into power with the absurd loyalty that people have towards Mourinho despite his atrocious behavior. There's mutiny because Jose is a manipulative narcissist. He can't ever admit that the other team won a match rather than Chelsea having bad luck or the referees stealing the match.

You talk about being fans of Chelsea FC then stop making it Mourinho FC and look at what's really happening.

You try to do your job when your supervisor is making things up about you, taking no responsibility for his actions, and is blaming everyone else for his shortcomings and see how you'd feel working for them.

It kills morale.

You didn't answer me the other day when I asked who your favroite person who has ever represented Chelsea Is? Preferably Someone who has made a significant impact at the club.

You didn't answer me the other day when I asked who your favroite person who has ever represented Chelsea Is? Preferably Someone who has made a significant impact at the club.

whats the relevance of that question .. but my youngest son's favourite was Ray Wilkins and my eldest's was Joe Cole ,, BEFORE he became Judas ..

My 2 favourites were Zola and Charlie Cooke ,, who were yours ,, of course I know your favourite manager isn't mine . I go back pre Roman

the managers responsible for laying down the foundations for our success in the last 10 years were Hoddle , Gullit and RANIERI,,,

I would bring Ranieri back with Hoddle as Director of Football and Gullit and Zola in charge of the Academy

I appreciate the general notion here, but Gullit is NOT someone I want at my football club running anything. He is not adaptable; rather, he would like to bend and beat people into seeing and doing things in a more classic way (HIS WAY), which doesn't work with every person/footballer one manages. intelligent guy, but destructive egomaniac. Might be what is developing at ManUtd now.

the managers responsible for laying down the foundations for our success in the last 10 years were Hoddle , Gullit and RANIERI,,,

I would bring Ranieri back with Hoddle as Director of Football and Gullit and Zola in charge of the Academy

oi old timer....you forgot Luca

whats the relevance of that question .. but my youngest son's favourite was Ray Wilkins and my eldest's was Joe Cole ,, BEFORE he became Judas ..

My 2 favourites were Zola and Charlie Cooke ,, who were yours ,, of course I know your favourite manager isn't mine . I go back pre Roman

Because he keeps going down the fan boy route.

I actually don't have a problem with anyone criticising Jose or even wanting him out (tbh purely for footballing reasons I'm shifting to that side of the fence aswell), but he has made a massive impact at this club and there will be some people that can't let go that easy (exactly the Same thing happened with Dalglish in 2012 at Liverpool).

What I was going to ask him I'll ask you, if Zola came back as manager and didn't do well, would You hold back on the critiscm a bit compared to other managers due to the emotional connection you have with him? I know I would with him or any off my favroites, and how would you feel if you got branded a fanboy for that?

My favroite players tho, Drogba, Terry and Zola, managers Mou and Vialli.

Because he keeps going down the fan boy route.

I actually don't have a problem with anyone criticising Jose or even wanting him out (tbh purely for footballing reasons I'm shifting to that side of the fence aswell), but he has made a massive impact at this club and there will be some people that can't let go that easy (exactly the Same thing happened with Dalglish in 2012 at Liverpool).

What I was going to ask him I'll ask you, if Zola came back as manager and didn't do well, would You hold back on the critiscm a bit compared to other managers due to the emotional connection you have with him? I know I would with him or any off my favroites, and how would you feel if you got branded a fanboy for that?

My favroite players tho, Drogba, Terry and Zola, managers Mou and Vialli.

I dont want Zola back as manager ,, I dont believe he would do well .. I am sure he would be excellent in the A cademy