The Mourinho Thread

i am not talking about our current team, i am talking about how Jose likes his teams to set up, but we dont have the players to be effective playing that way right now.

But what if I told you that style was shit anyway and we should aspire to be better than that?

that style has bought us a lot of success, there is more then one way to play football

but when you end up 15th playing hoofball, something has to change.,

and it won't be the manager playing 433 attacking and younger players. so goodbye manager.

but when you end up 15th playing hoofball, something has to change.,

and it won't be the manager playing 433 attacking and younger players. so goodbye manager.

the change should be giving Jose full control of the transfers

If he was going he'd be gone by now.

Just buckle up for the worst season in a while and wait until the summer when there will be a new manager and probably quite a big turnaround of players.

Whatever happens between now and May - expect a healthy dose of bullshit from all around.

Everybody should just chill now - Mou's got the loyalty you all desperately craved, let's see what he does with it.

This player nonsense is just a smoke screen. The media are embarrassed - they never expected Mou to still be here - so now they are getting desperate.

Like someone else said - this is car crash TV of the highest order and will probably generate more global recognition than anything we have done before - so every cloud and all that. There's no such thing as bad publicity apparently lol.

Fair play to the Board - they publicly backed Mou and have stood by that - normally the vote of confidence is a bell toll for a swift departure, but not in this case it seems.

Mou has until the end of season to salvage his reputation - I think Jan will be a quiet window as well.

whos that? donkeys like khedira. lets spend 30m on him.

the man kicked out kdb to back oscar , and now dosen't like oscar. kicked out bertrand. he's the last person i want building this team. i want more than an expensive version of stoke.

what are you talking about? i mention character and the player you think of is Khedira :lol: players with Character are players like Nainggolan, Ruben Neves, Allan and Gundogan

And Mourinho didnt want KdB to be sold so get your fact right!