The Mourinho Thread

I just want Roman to stand by a man who has brought the club many happy times.

We can't be sacking a manager after just 2 or 3 months of poor results on the back of years of great results.

We win together, we lose together would be my message.

no offence , but i'd rather win with someone else, than lose playing dreadful football.

What message would it bring if the club sacks him?

He is the CURRENT double winner of the EPL and COC cup, what club will sack their double winning manager?

The club fucked up this summer, starting by the stupid post season tour knowing the league starts 1 week earlier. Followed up by a stupid window, letting CECH go to Arsenal, not signing the players Jose wanted, slowing things down with the Baba transfer and signing Papy as the defensive solution on deadline day.

The club knows what manager Jose is, he needs his type of players to succeed. Those are top class players in their prime age or young world talents. You can't give a Sushi chef ingredients to cook Pizza and expect him to succeed.

The club owes him a January window to fix this mess and should rethink his position at the end of the season. He deserved it to fix his own mess, he has brought us so many happy moments and trophies.

Selling Cech tbh has nothing to do with where we are now and is not that bad of a decision imo. He lost his place and the goalkeepers are least of our problems. The only thing Cech going to Arsenal does makes them have one over us as he is saving them points and they are in a mcuh better position than we are.

Good that's what we need.

I don't like Mourinho but if the club are serious about this then continue to back him and give him free reign in the transfer window.

Drogba 2006-2007: 33 goals

2007-2008: 26 goals

2008-2009: 14 goals

2009-2010: 37 goals

2010-2011: 13 goals

2011-2012: 13 goals

Not bad for a Chelsea striker. Drogba is one of the best strikers we ever have had but we can't expect him to fire goals in forever and gradually the goals declined and his performances. Mourinho has done so before and done so now, brought short term success to every club he is at then gradually the cracks appear and he does not know how to deal with it. If we are going to base every maangers' job on past achievements, no one might as well be sacked. He has done that in the past but like I said he has not proven he can provide long term stablility. We are lost for ideas, the team seem lost under him. I only see one route here.

True but it seems pretty kneejerk for people to demand his sacking now. It may be the route, it maybe thats what Mourinho wants - but we will never have continuity if the manager that has brought so much to the club is dispensed with in his first bad patch. By the same token , I would not want the board to hang on to a manager for 10 years with a bare troohy cabinet, the way a certain North london club has with a tetchy Frenchman.

I would like to think the club are pragmatic, and allow some fluidity, cash flow for January, but I would also like to see Mourinho play players in their right positions ffs.

or who want decent football and a non toxic atmosphere

And those who support him and the team want to be successful and more of the eight beautiful trophies he's delievered. I don't know about you but from the first day I supported this club, the success we've had in both spells was barely even believable, a dream.

For achieving what he has, he deserves the patience the great SUPPORTERS of this great club are giving him. He deserves it.