The Mourinho Thread

Whether the players like Mourinho or not is irrelevant. They earn a multiple of most fans salaries on a weekly basis. If I don't like my manager at work I still need to show up and do my job to the standards expected.

He's too stupid to pick the players who will provide that. E.g. falcao instead of remy

Hiddink as interim? Him and Blind failed to qualify with the Netherlands for the Euros for the first time in 30 years. He could not even make top 3 to go to the play offs.

I think the man is past it and his last decent job was here.

But if i have to play devil's advocate, the same was said about Ranieri after his greece job and now he's doing well at Leicester.

you want to understand that isn't a problem of player's quality but mentality??

we can buy who we want, but with mou the result will always be the same

Always be the same except when it's not. Like eh... last season?

Anyway...

So boring listening to people talk about how Mourinho has to go because he's no longer a great manager. He's supposedly lost it in a few months while the players are absolved because they're not best buds with José anymore -- which is somehow an excuse.

Does anybody think that perhaps there is blame to be shared out in equal measure?

There's plenty to be critical about in regards to José. I just want the club to stick by him because 1) his record doesn't lie, and 2) the club showing it won't cave to player power -- if that's the problem -- can never be a bad thing.

Speaking of football in general, the answer to every bad spell shouldn't be to dispense with the manager. It usually favours ignoring the bigger picture for an immediate increase of form in the short term.

Always be the same except when it's not. Like eh... last season?

Anyway...

So boring listening to people talk about how Mourinho has to go because he's no longer a great manager. He's supposedly lost it in a few months while the players are absolved because they're not best buds with José anymore -- which is somehow an excuse.

Does anybody think that perhaps there is blame to be shared out in equal measure?

There's plenty to be critical about in regards to José. I just want the club to stick by him because 1) his record doesn't lie, and 2) the club showing it won't cave to player power -- if that's the problem -- can never be a bad thing.

Speaking of football in general, the answer to every bad spell shouldn't be to dispense with the manager. It usually favours ignoring the bigger picture for an immediate increase of form in the short term.

If its not broke dont fix it ,, IF IT is broke for FFS FIX it FAST

Watch last nights Eintracht vs Bayern and you'll see there's no difference between Eintracht and Chelsea. This guy has no clue of how to coach the attacking part of the game, I'm literally sick of this boring rubbish. Counter attacking football my ass, we're worse than Stoke City Rugby FC under Mourinho. No big club in this world plays this way. Not a single one worthy of being called a big club. Time for him has gone and the same way Falcao's career got to an end after that horrible injury, Mourinho is finished as a big coach after that spell at Real Madrid. Spain has ruined him, mentally he is finished, He should have the decency to resign or at least take the 30m and retire. He'll never be the same again, he's finished at the top level.

True, he is finished at top level. That's why he came back to the EPL and was unbeaten vs the top 6 in the league in 2013-14 (4 wins, 2 draws), took us back to the CL semi's and won the DOUBLE last year.

2 bad months in football and people forget what the man has done in 5 years for this club. Comedy.

True, he is finished at top level. That's why he came back to the EPL and was unbeaten vs the top 6 in the league in 2013-14 (4 wins, 2 draws), took us back to the CL semi's and won the DOUBLE last year.

2 bad months in football and people forget what the man has done in 5 years for this club. Comedy.

not 2 bad months but 10 and not remotely funny. and if anyone calls last year the DOUBLE .. I will SCREAM only Carlo got us THE Double

What is the point of keeping a man that we know a part way is inevitable then? if we keep him and keep on losing, we might not even reach the 60-70 points mark to get Europa league place. Since there is no point of keeping him might as well bring in an interim coach that will have the support of the dressing room again because bar a couple of players it is clear that the entire squad don't want to play for Jose anymore.

Because we would have to pay his buyout, plus an interim while potentially shaking up the squad to suit whoever would come in during the summer.

Whatever way to avoid playing the most is better.

10 months? But why didn't the board help him to fix the issues in the summer?

The playes dropped in form and we had the same points as City on 1 January, but still this "bad" manager lead us to the double. I doubt any other manager could change things so quickly and still end the season with 2 trophies.

A EPL+COC double is still a double. Would not change anything on here though, the moaners will still moan.

COC is only regarded by those clutching at straws ,,, AND fan girls will still ,,, whatever fan girls do

I'm still on the fence with Jose atm. Part of me is just like end this now before it gets even worse and then the the other part is Jose is prob the only guy that can save us lol.

I do feel for him with his dad being very ill, I do wonder why he aint been given time off to deal with it.