The Mourinho Thread

How many lose do you need to see what Jose did with us from January? We dont want to attack, we only want to score 1-0 and end the match. Really wow for all who enjoy such games. In last season defence saved our results, in this season it isn't work.

All the fans who expect WIN WIN WIN want Jose out. Most of whom, I'm sorry, have never set foot in Stamford Bridge.

I'm with you on this one but one of my dreams would be to visit the Bridge. It's a privilege not a necessity of being a fan. :(

I know it's pathetic thinking but it might be better we finish third in the CL to go to the Europa League. That might be the best chance of making the CL next season.....

What makes you think we can beat Napoli, Liverpool, etc. ?

And those who support him and the team want to be successful and more of the eight beautiful trophies he's delievered. I don't know about you but from the first day I supported this club, the success we've had in both spells was barely even believable, a dream.

For achieving what he has, he deserves the patience the great SUPPORTERS of this great club are giving him. He deserves it.

one look at his managerial history , will tell you, its not going to be turned around. I would love a mourinho dynasty , with great entertainment , trophies for 10 years and our academy boys coming through. but it wont happen

i'm a loud mouth fuckwit , but i've actually been to somes games at SB and wembley :)

What's even more boring, is that after each loss you and many others come here and search for excuses like "The players are poor" "He's the best manager" "He didn't get star players in the summer" "Bad pre-season" "The performance is good, but results are not" "Ref is dumb"

At least be creative in what you say.

I only have to laugh at these kind of posts, because as unreal as it can seem, there's a fine line between not wanting the manager sacked and saying OMG!!! José i want your babies make me pregnant even though i'm a man!!!! Hell i even make fun of him at times and strongly disagree with his choices (Rlc) yet, what people read from me and others is "he's the best manager!" There is a serious illness going around that makes people read only what they want to read.

I've talked a lot of shit about Hazard today, because he was atrocious and undeserving of wearing the blue, does it mean i want us to sell him just after 2 months of bad performances? No. Because i know what he's capable of. His form sucks so i criticize. José doesn't play Rlc and i think it would benefit us? I criticize. Do i want José gone? No. Learn the difference.

The performance was good today....

....for the first 5 minutes :Goober:

one look at his managerial history , will tell you, its not going to be turned around. I would love a mourinho dynasty , with great entertainment , trophies for 10 years and our academy boys coming through. but it wont happen

i'm a loud mouth fuckwit , but i've actually been to somes games at SB and wembley :)

I don't think he'll be here in ten years time either. My personal opinion is we'll part company at the end of the season. Which would be sad, of course, but I'd accept that. And be proud of the club and Roman for giving Jose the chance to make this better. If he goes now he's remembered for losing 6 of the first 11. Give him the season and things will look better.

I don't think he'll be here in ten years time either. My personal opinion is we'll part company at the end of the season. Which would be sad, of course, but I'd accept that. And be proud of the club and Roman for giving Jose the chance to make this better. If he goes now he's remembered for losing 6 of the first 11. Give him the season and things will look better.

maybe , but if we give him the season. he might be remembered for taking his champions to 8th. i'm more concerned with our CL hopes than jose's reputation and remembrance.

I've been in the air all day so I couldn't get a chance to watch this game live. What amazes me, (though not surprises me) is Mourinho had the temerity to put in Falcao, (his agent's client) instead of Remy, even after Remy scored the goal that got us back in it vs Stoke City and even after how diabolical Falcao has been. Any other manager out there would have gone with the hot hand today, not Mourinho.

This just goes to show what a poor man manager Mourinho has become. The partiality he shows to certain players is not worthy of a Chelsea manager. He should be sacked just on this recurring theme alone. And those fans at The Bridge that were chanting his name, despite all Mourinho's transgressions this season, are nothing short of an embarrassment. Open your eyes! Mourinho knows he doesn't have what it takes to turn it around so he doesn't give a flying fuck anymore. He's only stalling for his paycheck. If he had any decency, he'll resign and forfeit money for the club he claims to love.

i'l be surprised if any mourinho fan can counter this.

We basically needs to reach 80 points or there about to get CL this year imo and to do that we have to win at least 23 of the remaining 27 games, impossible at this rate so top 4 is already over, what is the point of keeping him here anymore.