The Mourinho Thread

Yeah, yeah. Turns out that the fans are not melodramatic. This man has no clue about long term continuity. Talk about we don't deserve him :doh:

I expect the votes to chage significantly after this. Best manager my ass. For 1 year maybe.

3 Premier league titles for our club Chelsea

3 League Cups for Chelsea

An FA Cup for your team Chelsea

2 CL Semi Finals for Chelsea

A Community Cup

Not bad for a Chelsea manager. But if hes the "best Chelsea manager my ass". Yeah Bobby Cambell comes close.

Vote hasnt changed btw.

A

He should go away, far away. The naivety towards him is colossal. If there was a time to get on my knees and say a prayer, it would be now, praying for him and the poison he emits to be permanently removed by tomorrow/Monday. No such thing as a turnaround. He's such a moronic buffon who's leeching off matchgoers' and other naive fans' sentimentality. He's playing Zouma at RB when we had one of the slickiest, most agile and confident LBs last year whom he sold, let that sink in and just imagine the emerging hate & frustration inside the people who've seen through his rotten mind.

Klopp: "Of course I feel for him [Mourinho], he’s a great coach – he’s one of the best managers in the world."

Klopp: "But I had a similar situation at Dortmund last year but the good thing was that nobody at the club was in doubt about my position."

Klopp: "I never felt pressure so we could change the situation. It’s work but we were here for 3 pts & not changing the situation for #cfc."

That was a debacle one of the most spineless Chelsea performances in years. No excuses can cover up that we were utterly outplayed by a very average Liverpool team. I think for me the game was summed up by Zouma's cross in the last minute. Hazard's body language when he got substituted screamed of someone who's in a football rut. We are so predictable and easy to play against and add to that a manager and players with zero confidence.

Klopp: "Of course I feel for him [Mourinho], he’s a great coach – he’s one of the best managers in the world."

Klopp: "But I had a similar situation at Dortmund last year but the good thing was that nobody at the club was in doubt about my position."

Klopp: "I never felt pressure so we could change the situation. It’s work but we were here for 3 pts & not changing the situation for #cfc."

^ True that

On a side, I'm just glad Mourinho gave the media the silent treatment. I'm not trying to find excuses for Mourinho or the players, but the way the media works in this country is that they like to aggravate a problem to generate more problems...

Why else would they come up with crap headlines like "Hazard hasn't scored in the last x games..." I mean he's a winger ffs,..and then they proceed to try and widen the rift between manager and player(s).

What message would it bring if the club sacks him?

He is the CURRENT double winner of the EPL and COC cup, what club will sack their double winning manager?

The club fucked up this summer, starting by the stupid post season tour knowing the league starts 1 week earlier. Followed up by a stupid window, letting CECH go to Arsenal, not signing the players Jose wanted, slowing things down with the Baba transfer and signing Papy as the defensive solution on deadline day.

The club knows what manager Jose is, he needs his type of players to succeed. Those are top class players in their prime age or young world talents. You can't give a Sushi chef ingredients to cook Pizza and expect him to succeed.

The club owes him a January window to fix this mess and should rethink his position at the end of the season. He deserved it to fix his own mess, he has brought us so many happy moments and trophies.