The Mourinho Thread

He probably wanted to but again he spent 322 million in 2 years. That's a lot of players and a lot of money and then after that he goes to the board and says i need another +100 million for 2- 3 new players ?

I can understand the board saying no to this last summer.

Sorry pacquiao but imo he's had enough funding and backing from the board in the past 2 years. We shouldn't be in this mess even without 2-3 new players.

dont talk about spend talk about net spend.

Jose suggests he will be punished by the FA if he comments on certain aspects of this game. #CFC

Jose: 'The players tried. You could feel the attitude. You could feel the desire and that the game was 50/50.' #CFC

Jose: 'If you saw some individual performances below a normal level - there were not many. Two at maximum.' #CFC

Jose Mourinho dismisses the idea that he thinks this was his last game. #CFC

Jose: 'I have some players who are really sad in the dressing room. They are not getting the respect they deserve.' #CFC

Jose: 'What happens now? I will go home. I will find a sad family. I will try and watch some of the rugby and disconnect.' #CFC

2 shots on target all game with one from 50 yards out by Oscar and another for the goal. He is lost, the team is lost, the players are lost, the club will lose too if we keep him. This would be one of the most 'deserved' sack in recent Chelsea history along with AVB and Scolari.

I dont think he will get sacked. Honestly, I think he will have January for him to try to prove he can still do it one last time.

Im not saying he deserves or if it is the right call, but its how I feel. I dont think Roman will sack him before "one last hurrah" so to speak...

Now thats a start in my book :)

Things Jose needs to do:

- Play good football and enable us to play as a team

- Keep your mouth shut in the media

- Restore confidence in the players

- Get good results

see one of the things Jose has gotten right for the first time.

Not at all. I can't stand some of his bullshit. But the criticism on here at times is absurd. I've been a season ticket holder for 13 years and know a lot of fans who are the same. No one I 'know' wants Jose out.

I don't mean this rudely at all, but what does you being a season ticket holder for 13 years have anything to do with it?

I just don't know - the team just looks awful

I just don't know what to say about it

We should have pushed on and tried to score the second - this notion of sitting back just doesn't work

I want us to be attack minded and focus on attacking - that's what I loved about Fergies teams - they never gave up attacking

Wish we more like that :)

So this is what it's come to? it's obvious these farking primadonas are playing like crap to get rid of Mourinho, sorry but it's pratically the same team from last season, the same team Mourinho guided to Premier League champions. What's their farking excuse?? did they forget how to defend and attack all of a sudden? yeah right... lol of course it's always the manager's fault, it's he who's playing on the pitch, it's he who's getting paid high wages to perform, what a joke of a team, some of these players aren't fit to represent this club, it's a clear lack of respect for the manager and the club, what an embarassment. Whatever happens in the next few days i'm eternally grateful to Mourinho for everything he did and achieved with this club, everything, whatever flaws he's got, he's only human, he's got my full support. He deserves to go to a team where he is loved and respected by the players and fans, and away from english media and FA parasites, it's about time he leaves this cancer environment of England. What difference a generation makes, when Mou first came here the players played their hearts out on the pitch and gave everything for him on the pitch no matter who played most or not and no matter which result they got in the end( Cech, Lampard, Drogba, Terry, Makelele, Essien, Ferreira, Duff, Eidur, Ballack, Carvalho, Tiago, Joe Cole, Ashley Cole, Crespo, Robben, Huth, Wright Phillips etc ), those were real men and warriors, not petulant childs, Mou turned Chelsea in to real contenders and winners, a force to be reckoned with and striking fear in to the opposition. Now this new generation is nothing but spoiled children, at any sign of trouble they turn against their manager, the same manager who made them champions last season. For me there are only a few players who really care for this club at the moment and are actually trying everything, the rest don't give a fark about the club and the cause. Most of them can fark off for all i care, cancer for the team and need to be rid of. I'm out

Nobody wants to come to our club, know why?? because they know a bad patch and they are out. Not protecting Mourinho at all and i do think that he should get sacked but some of the changes we have done were totally ludicrous like Rafa Benitez. Maybe the Board is trying to wriggle out of this constant changes and trying to ensure that managers do feel like having a secure job managing here

So this is what it's come to? it's obvious these farking primadonas are playing like crap to get rid of Mourinho, sorry but it's pratically the same team from last season, the same team Mourinho guided to Premier League champions. What's their farking excuse?? did they forget how to defend and attack all of a sudden? yeah right... lol of course it's always the manager's fault, it's he who's playing on the pitch, it's he who's getting paid high wages to perform, what a joke of a team, some of these players aren't fit to represent this club, it's a clear lack of respect for the manager and the club, what an embarassment. Whatever happens in the next few days i'm eternally grateful to Mourinho for everything he did and achieved with this club, everything, whatever flaws he's got, he's only human, he's got my full support. He deserves to go to a team where he is loved and respected by the players and fans, and away from english media and FA parasites, it's about time he leaves this cancer environment of England. What difference a generation makes, when Mou first came here the players played their hearts out on the pitch and gave everything for him on the pitch no matter who played most or not and no matter which result they got in the end( Cech, Lampard, Drogba, Terry, Makelele, Essien, Ferreira, Duff, Eidur, Ballack, Carvalho, Tiago, Joe Cole, Ashley Cole, Crespo, Robben, Huth, Wright Phillips etc ), those were real men and warriors, not petulant childs, Mou turned Chelsea in to real contenders and winners, a force to be reckoned with and striking fear in to the opposition. Now this new generation is nothing but spoiled children, at any sign of trouble they turn against their manager, the same manager who made them champions last season. For me there are only a few players who really care for this club at the moment and are actually trying everything, the rest don't give a fark about the club and the cause. Most of them can fark off for all i care, cancer for the team and need to be rid of. I'm out

Well if he had managed it better - they might have wanted to play for him

However - throwing them under the bus - isn't going to inspire them.

They go out and run around - that's what they are paid to do. A decent manager can make average players great - and greater players legendary.

A bad manager can do the exact opposite and that's what it appears like at the moment

Rightly or wrongly - Jose is the only person to blame for putting himself in this position - he cannot see the bigger picture - we're paying the price for last season now :(

Piers Morgan4 minutes ago

Mourinho hasn't won Premier League for 5 months & media are baying for his blood. Wenger hasn't won it for 11yrs, media give him free pass.

Morgan, it's you?! :blink:

This Morgan is a pretty ridiculous guy, and anyone making this kind of comparision are as ridiculous as well.

The "press" are NOT baying for his bloof because he "hans't won PL for 5 months", anyone who got a brain and know whats going on for the past 2 months understand thats not the case.

I'm not saying sack him, I am simply referring to your excuse of 'deadwood' does simply not hold ground due to the amount influence he has had over the squad. With the amount we have spent we should be nearing City's level of quality in midfield at least but it is nowhere near it.

These graveyard player you refer to, I'm assuming are the same one's José put his faith in while ostracising Mata, KDB, Luis etc.? Give me a break. If I were the board I would be hesitant about giving him anymore money to flitter away on the likes of Salah, Cuadrado, etc as well.

Honestly, I wouldn't let Jose touch rebuilding the squad with a barge pole after what he has done to the squad. His first port of call in 2013 was to gut the squad of all creativity for christ sake. We would play even worse football than we do now.

We nearly reached their quality last season, but this season they went on to spend another ~ 80 million to improve theirs, while we did nothing for ours.

I get what you are trying to say but time changes and you have to change with it, Mourinho is one of the greatest managers in the world but he doesn't understand that these players are different from what we had at that time. Playing pragmatic and trying to win was good with those players because you knew you could have a long shot from any of them to secure the score, while defending your lead but we don't have that kind of players anymore, so sometimes you just got to change your philosophy

Nobody wants to come to our club, know why?? because they know a bad patch and they are out. Not protecting Mourinho at all and i do think that he should get sacked but some of the changes we have done were totally ludicrous like Rafa Benitez. Maybe the Board is trying to wriggle out of this constant changes and trying to ensure that managers do feel like having a secure job managing here

Benitez was only bad because of what he said about the club. Managerial side of things, he done very well. He got us to finish 3rd and won us a trophy.