The Mourinho Thread

Ivan and Cesc are a problem but as today shown, they ain't even minor issues compared to the bigger picture.

We have tried every single combination nearly in every area of the pitch and still look crap, that's why I haven't fully turned to the Jose out camp, you don't lost 1 home game in 99 then 3 in 5 purely because you've lost it, there's something fundamentally wrong with the whole side.

the bigger picture as i see it is that hazard has stopped giving a crap.

for 5 months (jan-may) hazard carried us over his shoulders - literally.

our whole attack was a one-man show. now that he has stopped giving a shit about us, our attack has looked woeful.

again, i remember the day against WBA, as clear as the past hour. i remember people asking me to shut up and what not. i dont know why, but i always felt that things were just going to get worse. maybe, just maybe if jose had set a precedent, hazard would have started giving a fuck.

right now the whole team except for rambo, willian, azpi and mikel look like they simply dont give a shit.

This Morgan is a pretty ridiculous guy, and anyone making this kind of comparision are as ridiculous as well.

The "press" are NOT baying for his bloof because he "hans't won PL for 5 months", anyone who got a brain and know whats going on for the past 2 months understand thats not the case.

This. Morgan is known to be a harsh Wenger critic but come on has Wenger ever had Arsenal sitting this bad? I don't think so. You covered everything I was about to post. We are in crisis. Arsenal was not under Wenger.

How Lucas didn't get sent off is beyond me, clear 2nd yellow, once again the referees show their consistency, last game Adam escapes punishment for a killer tackle. Not blaming the loss on the referee, but some farking consistency would be aprecciated, but as we all know FA kisses Pool, Arse and Manchester ass, so no big surprise there. What a joke.

This. Morgan is known to be a harsh Wenger critic but come on has Wenger ever had Arsenal sitting this bad? I don't think so. You covered everything I was about to post. We are in crisis. Arsenal was not under Wenger.

And even though Arsenal may not win trophy blah blah still get top 4....we aint got a chance of that unless something goes right/drastically wrong elsewhere and thats with it being only November!

How Lucas didn't get sent off is beyond me, clear 2nd yellow, once again the referees show their consistency, last game Adam escapes punishment for a killer tackle. Not blaming the loss on the referee, but some farking consistency would be aprecciated, but as we all know FA kisses Pool, Arse and Manchester ass, so no big surprise there. What a joke.

We all know the FA is corrupt, remember last season?

And this:

Mourinho "It was 50/50 despite the fact we were winning 1-0. There were 2 minutes of added time, we conceded in 2 mins and 35 seconds"

The thing that irritated me is Matic got sent off for something much less minor. That is what irks me. The refs need to be more consistent. That being said, Lucas being sent off would of really hide our flaws.

And this:

Mourinho "It was 50/50 despite the fact we were winning 1-0. There were 2 minutes of added time, we conceded in 2 mins and 35 seconds"

That may be the case but still is a minimum of added time...cant suddenly switch off just cause the 2 minutes is up.That and then they scored 2 more anyway.More could be said on that had it stayed 1-1 but still got 2 more goals so cant complain to much.

And this:

a minimum of 2 minutes of added time. and we had a counter attack ourselves after 2 minutes , which oscar screwed up

The thing that irritated me is Matic got sent off for something much less minor. That is what irks me. The refs need to be more consistent. That being said, Lucas being sent off would of really hide our flaws.

That's the thing, our players get crucified for minor things while others get away with murder, It's baffling really and a clear sign of inconsistency. We were awful today that's a fact and have been most of the games until now, but there is no denying many crucial decisions going against us in England and in Europe, those little details can make a difference. Cheers