The Mourinho Thread

Mourinho deserves more respect and love. We are in not in good state at all, with disastrous results, and we are in a moment when our coach may risk his work, maybe some fans want Jose immediately leave without showing any respect for and forgetting the club's successes in his direction In their history, we achieved 5 times to win the league, three of which we have achieved thanks to the work and commitment of Mourinho, not just the Premier League but also many other trophies we won in his direction and we lack only trophy Champions League Mourinho is the key along with Abramovich for the successes and achievements of the club in the last 10 years., Im confident that he will back us soon to 3 points but first once all players need to account for individual errors and the lineup will need to change and they are making mistakes that maybe can be forgiven if done once but they are happening every match and these are inexcusable and unacceptable

https://twitter.com/Chelsea_HQ/status/650790304405155840

Man. These are borderline embarrassing comments. So Ivanovic keeps his place because he's tall and an aerial threat? Come on, José. Being more vulnerable to set pieces is a trade off I'm willing to risk if it means playing Baba and Azpi.

Are those quotes genuine?

I remember last year he came up with this:

"I remember in my first period here, if you have a goalkeeper like Petr Cech who puts the ball in the opponents' box, and a striker like Didier Drogba who wins everything in the air, why play short? Because you are stupid?"

Another amazing contribuition for the whole discussion.

You seem unaware of the irony in this post. Bravo, Henrique.

I see you've decided to ignore the entire dialogue between the staff and users concerning taking digs at people and unnecessary bickering.

If Liverpool do indeed appoint Klopp within the next couple of days as has been reported, who do people suggest we sack José for? There are no outstanding candidates unless you guys want Carlo back.

Mourinho deserves more respect and love. We are in not in good state at all, with disastrous results, and we are in a moment when our coach may risk his work, maybe some fans want Jose immediately leave without showing any respect for and forgetting the club's successes in his direction In their history, we achieved 5 times to win the league, three of which we have achieved thanks to the work and commitment of Mourinho, not just the Premier League but also many other trophies we won in his direction and we lack only trophy Champions League Mourinho is the key along with Abramovich for the successes and achievements of the club in the last 10 years., Im confident that he will back us soon to 3 points but first once all players need to account for individual errors and the lineup will need to change and they are making mistakes that maybe can be forgiven if done once but they are happening every match and these are inexcusable and unacceptable

What you say is great if football was played in the past...

This is now.

He cannot cut it here and now and those quotes from him are laughable.

So you defend his actions?

You are happy with the shit football we play?

You are happy the so many decent signings are benched, given no minutes and then sold/loaned where they excel?

I take it you have never invested in the stock market?

There's a great caveat.

"prior performance does not indicate the success of future performance"

This is exactly what's happening now - Jose Mourinho is like a bricks and mortar Retailer getting raped by Digital entrants. His tactics and ways of playing are outdated and ineffective!

What you say is great if football was played in the past...

This is now.

He cannot cut it here and now and those quotes from him are laughable.

So you defend his actions?

You are happy with the shit football we play?

You are happy the so many decent signings are benched, given no minutes and then sold/loaned where they excel?

I take it you have never invested in the stock market?

There's a great caveat.

"prior performance does not indicate the success of future performance"

This is exactly what's happening now - Jose Mourinho is like a bricks and mortar Retailer getting raped by Digital entrants. His tactics and ways of playing are outdated and ineffective!

Every team can have crisis, it's normal. Loanes? we used to loan players all the time even when Jose was not here. Shit football? It's winning football mate, u can not play "beautiful" every time and win trophies by that. With 8 matches and 30 matches to play u want him to be sacked? This is nonsense mate. Im sorry but if u want Klopp instead of Jose u should check your football knowledge again. It's clearly he lost a little bit but this is not the main reason to sack. Look at Arsenal the last time they won the league was 11 years ago and still have the same manager. This is consistency. We used to sack managers every 6 months which I am totally against.

Are those quotes genuine?

I remember last year he came up with this:

"I remember in my first period here, if you have a goalkeeper like Petr Cech who puts the ball in the opponents' box, and a striker like Didier Drogba who wins everything in the air, why play short? Because you are stupid?"

He is a dinosaur. The game has moved on and left him behind.

If Liverpool do indeed appoint Klopp within the next couple of days as has been reported, who do people suggest we sack José for? There are no outstanding candidates unless you guys want Carlo back.

I would take any Interim manager available - we need to inject some new life into the team.

You could get somebody like Sean Dyche or Gerald Baumgartner (Rapid Vienna) Jupp Heynkes, Frank Rikjard?

I honestly don't mind - even I can pick a better team than Jose and seem to be doing perfectly well on FM with Azpi and Baba :)

Every team can have crisis, it's normal. Loanes? we used to loan players all the time even when Jose was not here. Shit football? It's winning football mate, u can not play "beautiful" every time and win trophies by that. With 8 matches and 30 matches to play u want him to be sacked? This is nonsense mate. Im sorry but if u want Klopp instead of Jose u should check your football knowledge again. It's clearly he lost a little bit but this is not the main reason to sack. Look at Arsenal the last time they won the league was 11 years ago and still have the same manager. This is consistency. We used to sack managers every 6 months which I am totally against.

I never said I want Klop? I would take him. Pep would be my ultimate choice.

The problem with your response is that the football is shit and we are no longer winning

Scoring goals from open play is a huge problem.

This is deeper than a temporary crisis - I can't fathom how you can't see that? But each to their own, I will gladly eat my words if we finish in the Top 3 come the end of the season.

Look at Arsenal the last time they won the league was 11 years ago and still have the same manager. This is consistency.

And that exactly is why Wenger should have been sacked years ago if Arsenal's goal was to win the PL.

Empty post?

I would take any Interim manager available - we need to inject some new life into the team.

You could get somebody like Sean Dyche or Gerald Baumgartner (Rapid Vienna) Jupp Heynkes, Frank Rikjard?

I honestly don't mind - even I can pick a better team than Jose and seem to be doing perfectly well on FM with Azpi and Baba :)

Me too, won the league. :getin: