The Mourinho Thread

If you could post a detailed opinion, just like he has, about why for you José is the problem, it would add greatly to the thread. Do it please i would like to hear your detailed opinion about this.

you should know by now that he cant back up anything he says.

Great post! That's mostly what i feel and what in my opinion is the way forward for this club, about the transfers a few things i'd like to say:

-For the full backs, wouldn't be better to buy a left back? We do have a very good rb in Azpilicueta, maybe buying an lb would be a better option for us in the winter, Baba could rotate with the new lb and maybe Aina (one of the youngsters) could rotate with Azpi now and then, that for me would be the better scenario.

-About a central midfielder, what do you think about Ruben Neves? He's only 18 but he's already showing great qualities, but perhaps we need a more established player in the world of football than a younger one in that position.

-For a number 9, we really need one, i thought Aboubakar from porto would be a very decent substitute for Diego.

Anyway, really great post, it's always a pleasure to read your opinion!

We may be a bigger club than Porto and be in a stronger league but Aboubakar is not going to come here to stay on the bench every game. He will see what has happened with Lukaku and Remy and know unless Costa is injured he will not get in the team. Also Porto would only sell for an astronomical fee so would be no point to spend on a back up.

People are saying they'd be surprised if Mourinho got sacked after eight games. Don't forget Vialli was sacked after six. Chelsea historically always have sacked managers pretty much on a whim.

Chelsea have been sacking managers left and right for 40 years. Maybe Chelsea have a habit of attracting 'plastic' owners.

Chelsea have been sacking managers left and right for 40 years. Maybe Chelsea have a habit of attracting 'plastic' owners.

Chelsea have had 3 owners. The Mears dynasty, Ken Bates and Abramovich. Not sure what you mean by plastic , but they are interested primarily in profit, and..er....thats it.

Right now the board, and I think Maria will have quite a bit of input, will be looking at projected profit and loss scenarios with or without Jose. My guess is they will stick with the same employee at present.

We may be a bigger club than Porto and be in a stronger league but Aboubakar is not going to come here to stay on the bench every game. He will see what has happened with Lukaku and Remy and know unless Costa is injured he will not get in the team. Also Porto would only sell for an astronomical fee so would be no point to spend on a back up.

tbf Remy and Falcao are getting plenty of game time...Obviously José would have to get the rotation right. I hear you about the money, but would be worth it with proper rotation and good game minutes for him, considering he's still not the finished product.

you should know by now that he cant back up anything he says.

and once again he proved it :D

Chelsea have had 3 owners. The Mears dynasty, Ken Bates and Abramovich. Not sure what you mean by plastic , but they are interrsted primarily in profit.

Right now the board, and I think Maria will have quite a bit of input, will be looking at projected profit and loss scenarios with or without Jose. My guess is they will stick with the same employee at present.

Wrong choice of words. Those high up in hierarchy.

I've seen people labled as plastic for wanting the manager out. Those in charge have been getting rid of managers for decades.

Sticking to Mourinho would the best option imo so I would agree with that decision.

Well Mears and Bates both brought us to the brink of bankruptcy. We were sailing very close to the wind financially till Roman stepped in. Mears and Bates were far to ambitious with their plans for the club.

tbf Remy and Falcao are getting plenty of game time...Obviously José would have to get the rotation right. I hear you about the money, but would be worth it with proper rotation and good game minutes for him, considering he's still not the finished product.

and once again he proved it :D

Remy and Falcao are only getting starts because Costa has been suspended. When Costa returns against Villa it is going to be back to warming the bench for Remy and Falcao. There starts will only come in cup games if they are lucky. Aboubakar would be silly to come here unless he was looking for a bigger paycheck.

Well Mears and Bates both brought us to the brink of bankruptcy. We were sailing very close to the wind financially till Roman stepped in. Mears and Bates were far to ambitious with their plans for the club.

I find it interesting how the rules are so different from country to country. The amount of regulations you have to keep to in countries like The Netherlands and Germany would never allow you to run a club into the ground like that. Then you see a big clubs like Leeds and Parma just vanish into thin air.

I find it interesting how the rules are so different from country to country. The amount of regulations you have to keep to in countries like The Netherlands and Germany would never allow you to run a club into the ground like that. Then you see a big clubs like Leeds and Parma just vanish into thin air.

ask Maggie Thatcher then look at our banks and our Financial systems .. Banks lost BILLIONS but still paid those responsible millions in bonuses .

Remy and Falcao are only getting starts because Costa has been suspended. When Costa returns against Villa it is going to be back to warming the bench for Remy and Falcao. There starts will only come in cup games if they are lucky. Aboubakar would be silly to come here unless he was looking for a bigger paycheck.

As i've said, José would have to get the rotation right with another possible future top striker, also, right now Costa would rightfully take back his spot, our other two aren't really good atm.

Again Risdale at Leeds far to ambitious spent obscene amounts on players and wages thinking they would be guaranteed Champions League Football every season. When i was young Leeds were arguably the biggest club in the country. Early 70's Man United were post Busby and Liverpool hadn't started to dominate.

As i've said, José would have to get the rotation right with another possible future top striker, also, right now Costa would rightfully take back his spot, our other two aren't really good atm.

Costa is our undisputed no.1. He is not going to get rotated. Jose does not do that. Not going to happen. Let's differentiate reality from hope.

Wrong choice of words. Those high up in hierarchy.

I've seen people labled as plastic for wanting the manager out. Those in charge have been getting rid of managers for decades.

Sticking to Mourinho would the best option imo so I would agree with that decision.

Of course theyre fucking plastic. Theyre running a business. End of. They dont spend all their disposable income following the team, get chelsea tatoos, queue, get treated like shit by stewards and the old bill. All they are interested in is making a profit.

In terms of plasticity percentage Bates would be the most.

Jose Mourinho will carry on as Chelsea manager - but club’s hierarchy have discussed his future

Chelsea also accept that he is a great manager, the best of his generation, and his track record and capabilities have earned him the chance to turn the team around and climb the table

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/11911256/Jose-Mourinho-will-carry-on-as-Chelsea-manager-but-clubs-hierarchy-have-discussed-his-future.html

https://twitter.com/Chelsea_HQ/status/650790304405155840

Man. These are borderline embarrassing comments. So Ivanovic keeps his place because he's an aerial threat? Come on, José. Being more vulnerable to set pieces is a trade off I'm willing to risk if it means playing Baba and Azpi.

Oh man that's just laughable smh