The Mourinho Thread

I'm genuinely surprised by how some don't seem to realize how bad the situation really is. This is by far worse than any of the 'bad runs' by any of our previous managers. It's our worst start to a season in 35 years! That's not just some statistic. Think about it for a second! I have never seen any a top team start a season this badly. Closest to it maybe Tottenham or Liverpool under Hodgeson.

We are in genuine trouble here. Even if we magically regain our form and start wining matches which there has been zero signs for, it would still be till at least December or January till we even start competing for top 4 again. If we continue with this current terrible form for another month or so it would probably be too late to get 4th place even if we regain top form afterwards. Hence why the couple of weeks after the international break are crucial, imo.

but are you really surprised .. I am but only slightly

And yet...he spent over €130,000,000 this season and another €100,000,000 the season before. I suggest you actually look things up before talking out your arse. The league win of 13/14 was an anomaly.

http://www.transfermarkt.com/atletico-madrid/transfers/verein/13/saison_id/2015

Rekt. /thread

It seems Carlo is the favorite.

How you know? What's the source?

I hope is true because I was really worried about klopp going there.

Perfect environment to make it like Dortmund.

If they get carlo I won't be that worried.

wall of text

Great post! That's mostly what i feel and what in my opinion is the way forward for this club, about the transfers a few things i'd like to say:

-For the full backs, wouldn't be better to buy a left back? We do have a very good rb in Azpilicueta, maybe buying an lb would be a better option for us in the winter, Baba could rotate with the new lb and maybe Aina (one of the youngsters) could rotate with Azpi now and then, that for me would be the better scenario.

-About a central midfielder, what do you think about Ruben Neves? He's only 18 but he's already showing great qualities, but perhaps we need a more established player in the world of football than a younger one in that position.

-For a number 9, we really need one, i thought Aboubakar from porto would be a very decent substitute for Diego.

Anyway, really great post, it's always a pleasure to read your opinion!

@ supporter ..a short reply ,,, THE PROBLEM IS JOSE but please dont take this as personal

If you could post a detailed opinion, just like he has, about why for you José is the problem, it would add greatly to the thread. Do it please i would like to hear your detailed opinion about this.

Great post! That's mostly what i feel and what in my opinion is the way forward for this club, about the transfers a few things i'd like to say:

-For the full backs, wouldn't be better to buy a left back? We do have a very good rb in Azpilicueta, maybe buying an lb would be a better option for us in the winter, Baba could rotate with the new lb and maybe Aina (one of the youngsters) could rotate with Azpi now and then, that for me would be the better scenario.

-About a central midfielder, what do you think about Ruben Neves? He's only 18 but he's already showing great qualities, but perhaps we need a more established player in the world of football than a younger one in that position.

-For a number 9, we really need one, i thought Aboubakar from porto would be a very decent substitute for Diego.

Anyway, really great post, it's always a pleasure to read your opinion!

Hi friend!

Yeah, maybe sign a left-back could also be a good solution. I speak about a right-back like Fabinho because he can play Champions League this season with us and he is a player with many possibilities for progress in the future.

But if there is a good chance on the market for left-back position could also be a good chance because Azpilicueta is a wildcard and he can perform well on both sides.

And Ruben Neves surprised me the other day against us, but maybe he's too young right now and Porto is a team that always sells their players for a very expensive price.

Bernardo Silva IMO could also be another interesting option. Also Portuguese like Neves, and also very young, but maybe they are both very young. If we had to make a big investment I would sign Koke or Thiago Alcantara in the summer.

Gundogan right now I think he would be the best option. And maybe Ross Barkley, but I doubt that Everton might accept a hypothetical offer from us.

About N.9 also players like Icardi or Higuain are TOP PLAYERS and they could play with us in the Champions League this season.

Aboubakar is also a TOP FORWARD but he can not play Champions League. Although he is one of the best options for the future.

Regards.

Hi friend!

Yeah, maybe sign a left-back could also be a good solution. I speak about a right-back like Fabinho because he can play Champions League this season with us and he is a player with many possibilities for progress in the future.

But if there is a good chance on the market for left-back position could also be a good chance because Azpilicueta is a wildcard and he can perform well on both sides.

And Ruben Neves surprised me the other day against us, but maybe he's too young right now and Porto is a team that always sells their players for a very expensive price.

Bernardo Silva IMO could also be another interesting option. Also Portuguese like Neves, and also very young, but maybe they are both very young. If we had to make a big investment I would sign Koke or Thiago Alcantara in the summer.

Gundogan right now I think he would be the best option. And maybe Ross Barkley, but I doubt that Everton might accept a hypothetical offer from us.

About N.9 also players like Icardi or Higuain are TOP PLAYERS and they could play with us in the Champions League this season.

Aboubakar is also a TOP FORWARD but he can not play Champions League. Although he is one of the best options for the future.

Regards.

100% agree about Aboubakar he has potential to be as good as Drogba in his prime.