• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Fernando

• xPetrCechx

• Tomo

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm genuinely surprised by how some don't seem to realize how bad the situation really is. This is by far worse than any of the 'bad runs' by any of our previous managers. It's our worst start to a se

Posted Images

Don't shoot the messenger mate :D

He does have good info about the Chels, so I wouldn't be surprised if its true. Honestly doubt Mour can turn it around, because for every positive there are three negatives lately. Would love if he proves us all wrong though, just can't see it.

Wasnt having a go BB :D

So true, too many negatives piling up, preparing for the inevitable now. Wouldnt be Chels without a circus.

"A lot of underwhelming European campaigns" when the man has reached CL semi-final 5 times and won it once in his last 6 seasons :lol: :lol: :lol:

People will do/say anything to serve their agendas nowadays won't they ?

No one is talking about the last 6 seasons. I was talking about from 2011-2015. That's 4 years not 2. His team was crushed 4-1 by Klopp's Dortmund and we were outclassed by Simeone's Atletico Madrid after Mourinho parked the bus in Madrid. Same thing last year. We parked the bus in Paris and we got humiliated by a side with 10 men, without their star player.

Mourinho's supporters have to go back to 2010 to find the last time he's done anything remotely relevant in Champions league.

• Like 4

Depends who you're hearing it from.

Belgian supporters club, inside source they say, yesterday he got the news that José got two more games before i read it elswhere.. News would be announced at 7, don't know english time or not??

If it's bs don't shoot me please..

• Like 1

Roberto Di Matteo fighting for Chelsea job. He's lost the dressing room!

AVB on Chelsea: "It's an extraordinary club suffering from huge media speculation. Everything that happens in the dressing room comes out."

Ancelotti Reveals Troubles In Chelsea’s Dressing Room During His Reign (November 2013) #CFC

Scolari: "I didn't leave Chelsea because of sabotage from players, but it is true that it was difficult to control the dressing room." #CFC

Mourinho [October 2015]: "There are sometimes fights you cannot win." #CFC (BBC)

• Like 1

Belgian supporters club, inside source they say, yesterday he got the news that José got two more games before i read it elswhere.. News would be announced at 7, don't know english time or not??

If it's bs don't shoot me please..

Any link?

The fact that Mourinho has reached so many semi-finals and has failed to take the next step into the finals is actually an indictment on his cautious approach as a manager. I can't remember if it was Styles or TheChels who pointed this out to me, but it has some merit.

Anyone who has studied the semi-final ties: Madrid vs Barcelona 2011

Madrid vs Bayern 2012

Chelsea vs Atletico Madrid 2014

and to a lesser extent : Madrid vs Dortmund 2013

knows what Mourinho's approach to these games were. If he was actually more ambitious and more knowledgeable in the attacking organisation aspect of the game, he would have won another European Cup by now. The fact that he's also struggled the most with Madrid and this current Chelsea, two teams built to be attacking teams, is also interesting.

Roberto Di Matteo fighting for Chelsea job. He's lost the dressing room!

AVB on Chelsea: "It's an extraordinary club suffering from huge media speculation. Everything that happens in the dressing room comes out."

Ancelotti Reveals Troubles In Chelseas Dressing Room During His Reign (November 2013) #CFC

Scolari: "I didn't leave Chelsea because of sabotage from players, but it is true that it was difficult to control the dressing room." #CFC

Mourinho [October 2015]: "There are sometimes fights you cannot win." #CFC (BBC)

them tea ladies have got a lot to answer for .....get MI5 in and question them on possible leaks