The Mourinho Thread

Actions speak louder then words.

When the game against the Israeli team came he made some good changes.

But then he soon went back to his usual self.

So that being said, giving one game here and there don't mean much unless it's sustainable game time.

Hi friend!

Agree.

IMO Ruben Loftus-Cheek has to have continuity in our starting eleven to have a real performance. Not just a game with new faces and after that game use the same "old school" forever.

Jose has to forget about the "old school". Win Premier League this season is impossible. Now we have to use our young players (or other players with ambition) in Premier League, FA Cup and League Cup (Champions League is another story) and Ruben Loftus-Cheek has to be the main star of our new project for this season.

Our next games before the break for the national matches are Aston Villa, Dinamo Kiev, West Ham, Stones City (League Cup), Liverpool, Dinamo Kiev and Stoke City, and Ruben Loftus-Cheek must begin in all those games to see if he is ready or not to be important for us. That's the only way.

Well that's good.

I said I don't like this guy and would have liked him gone at the end of the season.

But if the club was okay with all this and was going to back him like they do Wenger, then good.

That is far better then nothing.

Well that's good.

I said I don't like this guy and would have liked him gone at the end of the season.

But if the club was okay with all this and was going to back him like they do Wenger, then good.

That is far better then nothing.

Good thing from Chelsea. This is what all we need. Now we must stick together and turn this around.

Good thing from Chelsea. This is what all we need. Now we must stick together and turn this around.

Well this is only the first step.

The problem I mentioned before as well is that if the club is going to back him like Wenger, then they need to give him more power like Wenger.

The reason why SAF and Wenger have stayed a long time is because they have total control.

Will never work with any manager to stay a long time if he is limited in control.

anyone who can make the right decision for CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB rather than the right decision for his ego.

and as a name, the first person that comes to mind is klopp.

Well, he's going to be Liverpool's manager within days so who then?

Well, he's going to be Liverpool's manager within days so who then?

given the option to manage chelsea and liverpool, who would u choose?

liverpool have not even made an approach till now.

also, even if klopp is unavailable, my first criteria remains. anyone who puts the club ahead than his ego. anyone who does not choose his team according to height than ability.

JT as an interim player/manager.

this is not to someone in particular.

but i honestly feel calling someone/anyone a "PLASTIC" is the biggest form of abuse for a football fan.

no amount of racism, abuse, name calling can come close to it.

if any person deserves a ban/warning, its the assholes who call other members a plastic just cos they are stupid enough not to be able to comprehend what other members are saying.

I think u have lost a little bit mate.

We can't just assume that all of the failings in the transfer market were all the board's fault and have nothing to do with Jose. For example, he made it VERY clear that the Falcao signing was his idea and desire. He also never even hinted that he was looking for a top fullback who can come into the starting XI.

He thought he could get the best out of Falcao- that hasnt happened, but Falcao and Remy should be more than adequate cover. As for a fullback, the board have been too stingy imo with regard to Stones, either of the Manc clubs or even liverpool would have coughed up what they want. Stones has covered at RB before. This was the plan until Terrys legs had gone.