The Mourinho Thread

He really is ready to get sacked because of Ivanovic who isn't even a RB. Not only is our defence the worst in the league but our offensive play struggles massively because the attacking RB has the speed of Fellaini and the technique of Heskey. People keep blaming Pedro for his poor displays but in a functioning team he would fit just fine, he happens to be alone in the attack just like Costa and just like Hazard because we have pitch full of players whos only function is to run around the pitch covering for the players who are covering for someone else.

He needs to buy Stones in the winter transfer window and start playing Baba as soon as possible. By the beginning of next season Baba-Stones-Zouma-Azpi © might be the backbone of the team. Terry will retire at the end of the season or move elsewhere, so we could recall Kalas back from loan. Stones, Zouma, Cahill, Kalas might be a very solid defensive department. Get rid of Ivanovic and recall Ake and give a squad place for DaSilva or Aina. Suddenly our defence might look young, talented and potentially world class.

Or maybe they know that the board don't care.

This is an interesting time because if the board and Roman does not sack him come end of the season or even before that then he's in.

Mourinho wants a type of control that SAF and Wenger has/had. Don't need to be in the inside to know this.

For me it has always been an issue.

I wonder if United fans ever thought that about Fergie, maybe they wanted a man with a bit more class, if they did they got their wish the season after he retired with disastrous consequences.

I wonder if United fans ever thought that about Fergie, maybe they wanted a man with a bit more class, if they did they got their wish the season after he retired with disastrous consequences.

Who comes to your mind when you hear the term "glory hunter"? They are the biggest hypocrites in world football.

You are sounding like "the only place to be". You really are. Just saying.

"Dear Jose, love the ten seasons of club management, where youve led each club youve managed to win its domestic league eight times, the UEFA Champions League twice and the UEFA Cup once. Also, love the fact that between 2003 and 2012, youdid not go a single calendar year without winning at least one trophy.

Just one thing though, Jose, I go by the name of 11Drogba on an internet forum and...er ..I dont like your personality,"

cheers

:D

Jose Mourinho Accuses Media of Having Rats at Chelsea

"We trained tactically yesterday and today so I’m sure some of you have some rats that can tell you what is going on."

1. So first bench Terry (casillas)

2. Jose speaking about rats in his Chelsea (Real) squad.

3. Fired in the end of the season (madrid) Chelsea?

I don't want him sacked but, honestly, with those comments about Ivanovic I couldn't care now. Defending players is one thing. But saying that the player culpable for a lot of our defensive mistakes, who blames others for his mistakes and makes the team uneasy in general is our best right back is fucking atrocious. It completely undermines Baba (like Luis) - who apparently was bought to make up the numbers. He's just short of asking for the sack.

He should be coming out and saying he has to improve dramatically otherwise he'll lose his place to Azpi and Baba, even if it's a fucking lie. Anything else is not good enough. He either wants to be sacked or he's become weak.

I couldn't say it better. I'd never want Chelsea to draw/lose, but if tomorrow is rinse and repeat of the latest games and So'ton do indeed exploit that side and they win/draw whilst having embarassed Ivanovic and dominated the play, then I would f*cking rejoice if the f*cker gets fired. Enough is enough. Not only are we getting bad results, but Mourinho's egoic venom is clearly polluting the club's well-being. We've already lost so many good players because of his ego, Eva is gone because of his ego, we're becoming a club anyone loves to hate because of his ego. He's always been like football's version of a mad scientist. A mad scientist may be a genius but his mental unstability will always be his downfall.

It is so frustrating that the media is making a big deal out of John not playing and Jose criticizing the players (which he should do a lot more) ... there's nothing in the PC Chelsea fans would like to know right now :rant:

Yeah I should probably like the personality of every famous and successful person. Who am I right, not even a middle aged moderator in an internet forum.

Do you rate him as a manager though, despite his personality flaws ?