The Mourinho Thread

For me there is only one thing gett'n obvious, you can see similaritys between AVB and Mou as clear as daylight... Mou trys to throw out players just to show em they are not bigger then the team... The problem he has, the squadplayers he trusts in include Iva... he is bullshit... the other problem is... we don't have any depth... Before when he did this he did this in replacing duff with cole... throwing cole out for robben, kicking robbens ass with cole or duff... throwing out mak (literally spoken), played diarra as RB if ferreira or anybody was shit, threw out Drogs for Gudjohnson vis versa,

short message, he was able to tell players: fuck off, who are you? I've got 3 Players that can replace you and nobody cares... Right now (like AVB) his credo: "The team is bigger than you" doesn't work, because he has no depth at all. Thats one of his problems. The other Problem he has is his stubborness when it comes to his ethical codex that includes, if the team plays shit he will protect them and they will protect him to, it is US (him, staff, team, supporters) against all, what ever happens internal stays theree, you are not better then any other player, I'm the manager and I decide who plays...

Al this doesn't work. Mou is tactical absolutly one of the best managers, he is not afraid of testing and changing positions at all (he did it often wit Lass, Micky, Drogs, Joe Cole, Zouma). He likes if his team keeps to his gameplan that is as following:

- fast crips passing

- high tempo

- winning the ball in the final third and hit the other team with fast counter attacks if needed (if he other teams is on the high)

- no ball hugging

I like his way... I find tikitaka boaring... but he doesn't have lamps. duff, robben, drogs, mak, Essien and joe cole, carvalho to do this anymore....

salah, cuadrado, de bruyne (maybe mata) and others:all have disappointed and were considered not good enough to Chelsea and mou , but now I wonder: is it mou to no longer being able to recognize the " talent " and know how to bring out the best from players ?

If it is true , probably players as hazard could be even better than they expected (such hazard may finally get truly among the best in the world 5-6 ) !

Ivanovic has suffered a drastic form dip this year and is understood to be one of the six players Mourinho privately criticised for lacking attitude and desire after the 2-2 draw at Newcastle.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3255335/Chelsea-fans-unhappy-John-Terry-s-exile-beginning-turn-manager-Jose-Mourinho-favour-club-captain.html#ixzz3nGSiqvxa

Let's wait the answer from the players.

its been 10 matches. we are still going to "wait" for the players' answers? awesome!!

No it was exactly my point. You can't run wild and call people shit, bastard etc, and expect them to donate.

But that has nothing to do with the donation. Last month wasn't even the first time that no one donated. We appreciate it when there is one but we don't think the members are rich and expect them to donate.

If it was not different why did not you reply to your boss here who calls members bastards? Are you afraid of losing your admin title?

Afraid of losing the admin title? :lol: Some of you fellas are really more self-entitled than the forum staff here. When you call other people things, you'll find excuses to say like it's nothing. When the mods/admins do it, all hell breaks loose and you'll suddenly turn into a moral police to condemn us.

This is the only post that's made me 'think' in a while, it's a good one.

I was going to type out a thoughtful answer now but i feel like the gist should be obvious.

If this was his first tenure, or he was managing us with a clean slate and no glorious track record, this return wouldn't have been accepted, and he'd already be gone. Probably after winning the title last season. Winning doesn't mean you stay on here. (Di Matteo I'm thinking) (Ancelotti too)

He wouldn't have been sackedafter winning the title, Carlo got sacked a year after because his second season was hopeless and the Di Matteo case was a complete anononmly.

Afraid of losing the admin title? :lol: Some of you fellas are really more self-entitled than the forum staff here. When you call other people things, you'll find excuses to say like it's nothing. When the mods/admins do it, all hell breaks loose and you'll suddenly turn into a moral police to condemn us.

"As for knowing fuck all about you that's seems pretty clear under your avatar and your post replies champ, so just carry on setting your lip up and we will see exactly what applies to moderators."

Mods who talk like this enjoy their position waaaay too much to be one.

He wouldn't have been sackedafter winning the title, Carlo got sacked a year after because his second season was hopeless and the Di Matteo case was a complete anononmly.

If it wasn't for his previous achievements he wouldn't have been sacked? This current season is worse than Ancelotti's second season, a lot more quality in this squad. Of course he would have been sacked.

Not that I'm saying he should be sacked. He's still here because he's Mourinho, and it's a good thing he still has credit.

He's never really had his back against the wall like this...especially defensively, we're so easy to break down

where's the manager who made his name with all those 1-0 wins..

I don't want Mourinho sacked but if the ship continues to sink, how long do you keep him on board?

Then we'll tackle with that then. For now surely he's earned enough respect from this club that he's allowed some time to fix this problem, he's one of the most successful managers of all time. Even putting sentiment aside, he's willing to fight this battle and prove everyone wrong.

This is the only post that's made me 'think' in a while, it's a good one.

I was going to type out a thoughtful answer now but i feel like the gist should be obvious.

If this was his first tenure, or he was managing us with a clean slate and no glorious track record, this return wouldn't have been accepted, and he'd already be gone. Probably after winning the title last season. Winning doesn't mean you stay on here. (Di Matteo I'm thinking) (Ancelotti too)

But this what's wrong with our model. Because yes, while that might have been true for those two, it's impossible to ignore the success of Mourinho. That's the whole lure of hiring him back, when else would we do that? He's never been in this situation, but he's a winner above all else.

"As for knowing fuck all about you that's seems pretty clear under your avatar and your post replies champ, so just carry on setting your lip up and we will see exactly what applies to moderators."

Mods who talk like this enjoy their position waaaay too much to be one.

You were asked politely to stop insulting people, you then let your mouth run away and continued with more verbal shite. You then took it to another thread and quoted another mod trying to stir more shit, well congratulations, you did yourself a favour lad.

Enjoy your two week lay off, get back with a changed outlook and a more subtle approach. We are here to steer the ship, if you don't like it then log out and stay logged out, it doesn't bother us either way. This goes for anyone who thinks they can carry on how they like, plenty of other forums around.

Get back to Jose Mourinho.

There will be the usual Jose Mourinho, Jose Mourinho songs Saturday.

So glad hes the manager of Chelsea FC, wouldnt want anyone else.

Enjoy it while you can.

Just can't see him surviving this season. IMO everyone at the club just seems exhausted and fed up with Mourinho.

This has happened at every club where he's stayed for more then 2 years. That third season everything falls apart.

Edited by Belgiannutt

Enjoy it while you can.

Just can't see him surviving this season. Everyone at the club just seems exhausted and fed up with Mourinho.

This has happened at every club where he's stayed for more then 2 years. That third season everything falls apart.

If "everyone at the club is exhausted and fed up" with him- (surely he'd be gone by now ) -do you have any evidence ? Or do you mean a few foreign people on a forum with a particular allegiance to players of one nationality, but otherwise hold the club in contempt ?