The Mourinho Thread

"Dear Jose, love the ten seasons of club management, where youve led each club youve managed to win its domestic league eight times, the UEFA Champions League twice and the UEFA Cup once. Also, love the fact that between 2003 and 2012, youdid not go a single calendar year without winning at least one trophy.

Just one thing though, Jose, I go by the name of 11Drogba on an internet forum and...er ..I dont like your personality,"

cheers

:D

??

??

I agree on the question marks. Why the passive aggression suddenly. Have we gone beyond Mou criticism and just equate it with Chelsea hate? This is very unfortunate tbh ....

Quite the conservative measure to take imo. Just saying.

I agree on the question marks. Why the passive aggression suddenly. Have we gone beyond Mou criticism and just equate it with Chelsea hate? This is very unfortunate tbh ....

Quite the conservative measure to take imo. Just saying.

Not really, seems a lot of hostility to the greatest ever Chelsea manager, most of which is media driven. Someone that people thought was superb last season, they need to realise class is permanent, form is temporary. I think its funny tbh.

There are some though that obviously are not Chels, and are only interested in certain players. Thats the internet though aint it ?

I wonder if United fans ever thought that about Fergie, maybe they wanted a man with a bit more class, if they did they got their wish the season after he retired with disastrous consequences.

Well, the article below kinda talks about that issue.

Jose Mourinho's methods could be wearing thin among Chelsea players

Did anyone see Arsene Wengers interview today? They hammered him with the right questions about player selection and didn't just say what Wenger wanted to be asked.

Why can't they do this to Jose !

I would like to hear why Ivan keeps getting selected when he is obviously a donkey x

I wonder if United fans ever thought that about Fergie, maybe they wanted a man with a bit more class, if they did they got their wish the season after he retired with disastrous consequences.

And I think SAF was an anomaly that won't be repeated in ages.

Mourinho now is like what Capello is to the world.

Capello was amazing years ago, now his a shade of his former self.

And most managers are like that. Have a great period of management that last an amount of years.Very few are like SAF that can out think and outgrow the new wave and times.

We are making a big mistake giving plenty of time to a man a shade of his former self.

And I think SAF was an anomaly that won't be repeated in ages.

Mourinho now is like what Capello is to the world.

Capello was amazing ages ago, now a shade of his former self.

And most managers are like that. Have a great period of management that last an amount of years.Very few are like SAF that can out think and outgrow the new wave and times.

We are making a big mistake giving plenty of time to a man a shade of his former self.

The frustration with Mourinho is understandable but I think it's ridiculous to say he's now a shade of his former self after just a few bad months in his career. Even Fergie went through bad periods and he still managed to bounce back each time and become one of the most successful managers in history. Mourinho certainly needs to change, adapt but it would take a lot more than the current situation to say he's past it.

The frustration with Mourinho is understandable but I think it's ridiculous to say he's now a shade of his former self after just a few bad months in his career. Even Fergie went through bad periods and he still managed to bounce back each time and become one of the most successful managers in history. Mourinho certainly needs to change, adapt but it would take a lot more than the current situation to say he's past it.

Well I think this is it.

So far I have seen nothing of this.

We shall see come end of the season. Hopefully hes here cause I don't agree with mid season sacking. If you don't like him wait till the end and then have your replacement ready by then.

After first loses i didnt think bad about Jose. But after this month when we didnt make any progress... Nah We didnt even make lots of changes in team. We have been sitting in place and didnt progress. Team hadn't got any motivation, any true spirit. We looked like 11 strangers men have been playing football... try playing. And that close keeping Ivanovic on right. grrr If we dont start winning JM may start worrying about his position...