The Mourinho Thread

Ugh, the implied stuff. Dude, i dislike some of Mou's antics. But i love Chelsea. Still, your passive aggressive posts make it clear you think i am a plastic, even though I have been here for years. Do I like Hazard, of course, is it it a sin? He is indeed belgian, but he was our hest for a couple of years as well. Of course, its an interpretation, but some clarity on your part would be very helpfull. Now, i cant help but feel there is some hate, mate. It really bugs me btw. Especially because i do like ya.

22b933b11f8c0890c6e8a1efed1046fe3f99a3aa

:D

But on a more serious note, Mourinho isn't crazy. He plays Ivanovic because he likes what he sees. Best RB. Major praise last season even though he was making mistakes all the time back then to.

in that case... WE ARE SCREWED!!!

I actually think Mourinho won't start Ivanovic tomorrow. I'm 99% sure.

When Mourinho praises a player (he still rates) that's seriously out of form before a match. That particular player usually doesn't start that match. It's more like a reverse psychology aimed at relieving pressure on that player in question and at the opposition tactics .

Edited:

I actually think Mourinho won't start Ivanovic tomorrow. I'm 99% sure.

When Mourinho praises a player (he still rates) that's seriously out of form before a match. That particular player usually doesn't start that match. It's more like a reverse psychology aimed at relieving pressure on that player in question and at the opposition tactics .

Anyone remembers how he praised Terry before WBA match?

And Terry started that West Brom game...

Makes sense.

When the motivational aspect of his management wears thin there aren't tactics/systems to fall back on.

Well here's the thing.

@Jason, mentioned how he must evolved and adapt.

I think this is true, especially of his attitude.

His attitude that at one point in time was greatly known as motivational, today it ain't.

However, he has some things that he can do. Either change his attitude right away which might not happen, or seriously take the road of youth.

I think taking the road of youth might work because if he gambles on them and they become good, these young players will love him.

Take a look at Lampard and Drogba. They was nothing before he came, but because he pushed them to be better these players later had big admiration for him.

Now he tries to do the same to more established players or players with mad skills; It has been backfiring, it happened at RM and now is happening here.

If Mourinho is to adapt and change, then the quickest solution that can eventually have great benefits in the long run is to do what he said before, play the young ones!

Who knew the key to getting away with gross incompetence was communication. Ivanovic has figured it all out, employees around the world need to learn the game. You can be bad at your job all you want, just as long as you discuss your terrible performance with the manager. Ivanovic just might be the greatest all time :clap::worship:.

Ugh, the implied stuff. Dude, i dislike some of Mou's antics. But i love Chelsea. Still, your passive aggressive posts make it clear you think i am a plastic, even though I have been here for years. Do I like Hazard, of course, is it it a sin? He is indeed belgian, but he was our hest for a couple of years as well. Of course, its an interpretation, but some clarity on your part would be very helpfull. Now, i cant help but feel there is some hate, mate. It really bugs me btw. Especially because i do like ya.

, no passive aggresiion here. Like you too fella :D and we bonded over palestinian solidarity. I have a fault when it comes to chelsea I become partizan belgrade/hitler/stalin/ultra since 1977 or thereabouts. I hace had qiite a few beers now. You are top geezer tom. Plastic Bertrand. Cest plane pour moi .ktbffh.

, no passive aggresiion here. Like you too fella :D and we bonded over palestinian solidarity. I have a fault when it comes to chelsea I become partizan belgrade/hitler/stalin/ultra since 1977 or thereabouts. I hace had qiite a few beers now. You are top geezer tom. Plastic Bertrand. Cest plane pour moi .ktbffh.

Bloody hell F.B. Plastic Bertrand forgot about that Hou Hou Hou Hou. I had that song on the 20 Of Another Kind Album. God i'm getting old.