The Mourinho Thread

I think people standard have increase like that of Real Madrid.

For most Real Madrid fans playing crap and win is not enough, you have to play good.

It seems like that is happening with some fans here.

While I'm not like that, we can't negate their view.

I remember saying that who cares about the 5 to 0 against Schalke or Swansea.

When we can do that against a team like Liverpool then we can talk about this team being something special.

Until then is just same old same old. Sometimes great, sometimes average and sometimes bad.

Well doing it vs Swansea is more than the rest are doing.

Lacking match fitness or fatigue, whatever. It's the same thing - making excuses for the manager. I would be more than willing to be patient if there was any improvement in our big game performances but we've seen absolutely none. We have no chance of winning the CL at this rate and will no doubt gift Tottenham a goal or five in the COC final. Oh and sorry for being disappointed when I see the likes of Matic, Hazard, Fabregas and Costa in our line-up and yet still see us play with more fear against the big teams than lower league clubs show.

No being tired is in an excuse being made by many for players that have been played consecutively who are performing poorly because of it yet tell that to Hazard?! Lack of fitness is completely different, just look at Costa and Fabregas against PSG to see how far off the pace they were because they haven't been training or playing recently.

Difference is, I do not expect us to win the CL, we are still very much a work in progress & for me if we win the PL its a massive bonus this season.

We're not far away & once José has invested in 2 or 3 more players I think you will see a different mentality, not wholesale but more offensive but then someone will then start griping at that!

Can you Mourinho critics (some here are one step away from haters actually) make us - his fans and supporters a big favor?

We're a few posts away the 1000th page on this thread. Can you spare us of your presence completely on page 1000th?

The Special One deserves support and praise for the landmark in this forum and you sure don't know how to provide it. We'd really appreciate if you cooperated.

No being tired is in an excuse being made by many for players that have been played consecutively who are performing poorly because of it yet tell that to Hazard?! Lack of fitness is completely different, just look at Costa and Fabregas against PSG to see how far off the pace they were because they haven't been training or playing recently.

Difference is, I do not expect us to win the CL, we are still very much a work in progress & for me if we win the PL its a massive bonus this season.

We're not far away & once José has invested in 2 or 3 more players I think you will see a different mentality, not wholesale but more offensive but then someone will then start griping at that!

So what's your excuse for the City or United away games this season? There have been too many poor big game performances for us to simply put it down to something like fatigue or lack of match sharpness, which just so happens to be a convenient excuse this time. Personally I think your expectations are too low if the PL would be a massive bonus for you. Just look at our squad. We were so close to winning the PL/reaching the CL final last year, we added 3 La Liga winners (and CL finalists) and a WC winner, and you still think winning the PL with only 1 genuine (and inconsistent) title rival would represent a major achievement? No team will ever be perfect but we sure as hell shouldn't be as far off as our recent performances against the likes of PSG, Liverpool and City would suggest.

So what's your excuse for the City or United away games this season? There have been too many poor big game performances for us to simply put it down to something like fatigue or lack of match sharpness. Personally I think your expectations are too low if the PL would be a massive bonus for you. Just look at our squad. We were so close to winning the PL/reaching the CL finals last year, we added 3 La Liga winners (and CL finalists) and a WC winner and you still think winning the PL with only 1 genuine (and inconsitent) title rival would represent a major achievement? No team will ever be perfect but we sure as hell shouldn't be as far off as our recent performances against the likes of PSG, Liverpool and City would suggest.

Excuse! Your something else, I've already kin well told you to read what I've already stated, there are some games I will not defend but PSG was more than understandable, hard kin work or what!

Tell you what mate why don't you ring José & ask him to bend over & sweep the the whole of the stadium with a broom up his arse & make sure he gives you the 6 winning lottery numbers at the same time, miracle worker is our José!!!

Hey, guys, we should follow Real Madrid's example!

They play the best football, have the most attractive squad, won a domestic cup and champions league last season, and are on course to get the trebl- oh, wait. They're only a point ahead and not playing for their cup anymore?

It's never easy anymore, for ANY team. Especially those that are still relying on aging players.

That's not the point. If Chelsea is nothing special ¿what it is City and the remaining teams? the english football is a shit, then. To belittle Chelsea as he did, Nasri directly discredited his own team.

It is the point to me. Chelsea being better is what I care about, City getting better is their problem.

Interesting observation.

Chelsea 2-0 West Ham

We played some breathtaking footy completely dismantled and destroyed one off the most inform teams in the league, the post match thread had 4 pages, the Mourinho thread was barely touched.

Chelsea 2-4 Bradford

22 pages in the post match thread and the Mou thread in overdrive.

PSG 1-1 Chelsea

14 pages and this thread in overdrive.

Says it all.

it's in the nature of humans, people are interested in conflict, drama...

that's why movies, plays, books are the way they are