The Mourinho Thread

There you go, lead cut to 5 points now as I said for all the good thing this season we haven't won anything yet. Everyone need to stay calm and not just jump on the bandwagon asking for new 5 years deal for Jose. That is just as bad as the kneejerkers who suggests Jose should be sacked before the end of the season(if we are trophyless then it is a different matter).

Place your bets! Call the outcome!

1. Mourinho refuses to talk to the press.

2. Mourinho gives snarky responses about how well the ref did.

3. Mourinho moan about the referee's decisions.

4. Mourinho finally loses it and starts shouting at the press.

5. Mournho goes on a rampage and kills someone.

I would put in a touchline/stadium ban but with the campaign in full swing it's a definite. He'll probably get that for sneezing, no matter what else he does.

For me i'd prefer 4. Ridiculous decisions and I wouldn't know how to deal with the rage inside me when the press came knocking.

There you go, lead cut to 5 points now as I said for all the good thing this season we haven't won anything yet. Everyone need to stay calm and not just jump on the bandwagon asking for new 5 years deal for Jose. That is just as bad as the kneejerkers who suggests Jose should be sacked before the end of the season(if we are trophyless then it is a different matter).

You sound happy we drew so you can prove a point.

It's 8pts? Man City haven't won yet Mr Negative. How was that in any way Jose's fault? We played really quite well and with a better luck/refereeing we would have won by 3 or 4.

Didn't say it was his fault? All I am saying is response to people who suggested we are 7 points clear, in cup final...etc to support their argument. Today it was more the ref and Matic's fault, Jose tried to win the game and did nothing wrong

Everyone need to stay calm and not just jump on the bandwagon asking for new 5 years deal for Jose.

It's actually the club who are giving him a new deal ... are they jumping on the bandwagon too or are you just someone who knows better than everyone??

It's actually the club who are giving him a new deal ... are they jumping on the bandwagon too or are you just someone who knows better than everyone??

New deal don't mean much either.

Mourinho did the same thing at Real Madrid before leaving a year later....albeit by crazy reason but still the point stand.

I do agree that is best to wait till the end of the season before coming to some definitely conclusions. Because we have a habit of imploding when things are going well.