The Mourinho Thread

Don't blame him it he goes out and starts a full blown war against FA.

Still, I have a feeling this is being done to us on purpose to put Jose in line and make him realize all managers need to bend over and stay silent while their team is being screwed since it's in someone's interest that some results don't end up the way they should...

This makes me really sad. What's being done to us is not the PL I enjoyed all these years. So many times are players are brought down and kicked, we can't even play proper football anymore. I won't be that disappointed if we end up without a trophy this season, if it was a fair fight we would have 1 trophy in our pocket already.

With the spotlight on us after the Metro incident, now is the real moment for fans to show they are proper. Keep the blue flag flying high!

Didn't say it was his fault? All I am saying is response to people who suggested we are 7 points clear, in cup final...etc to support their argument. Today it was more the ref and Matic's fault, Jose tried to win the game and did nothing wrong

You said we shouldn't give him a contract extension? Implying that you're not sure yet whether he deserves it? He's led us from the Europa League and only 3pts clear of Spurs in 5th to a CL semi final, a probable CL 1/4 final this year (and maybe more), top of the table by a distance and without the campaign against us we'd be like 15pts clear ATM.

He's been brilliant and I for one would like him to sign on for the foreseeable future. Even if by some miracle we don't win anything this year (we will) just like I said at the start of the season he is evolving our team fantastically and we are very close to becoming a true force. We're by far the best team in the PL and he's managed that with a net spend of around £0.

Foreseeing a stadium ban for him if he speaks one word about the motherfucking bastard cunt Atkinson.

Yes the ref was horrible and this time it hurt us but the opposite was against PSG.

PSG should have had a penalty with Ivanovic pulling David Luiz down.

Sometimes the ref help us other time they screw us.

This is why like Mourinho and a lot of people here I don't get too bother about refs. Because just like we got screwed today I'm sure we will get helped in another game.

When is he going to learn that defending isn't the best form of attack. He needs to learn and coach better time and game management to this team. sitting back deep to defend isn't going to cut it as it's a strategy that has backfired on us throughout the season. Man city for example wouldn't have retreated into their shell like a pussy if they were in a similar position. In fact they thoroughly outplayed us at the etihad with 10 men.

You said we shouldn't give him a contract extension? Implying that you're not sure yet whether he deserves it? He's led us from the Europa League and only 3pts clear of Spurs in 5th to a CL semi final, a probable CL 1/4 final this year (and maybe more), top of the table by a distance and without the campaign against us we'd be like 15pts clear ATM.

He's been brilliant and I for one would like him to sign on for the foreseeable future. Even if by some miracle we don't win anything this year (we will) just like I said at the start of the season he is evolving our team fantastically and we are very close to becoming a true force. We're by far the best team in the PL and he's managed that with a net spend of around £0.

Yes I don't think he deserve a new contract, as long as WE WIN NOTHING. Yeah with lot of help from the board, bringing in the likes of Costa and Fabregas, even Harry Redknapp will get this team to finish 3rd at worst. Just wait until we win some trophy and judge him then, if this season we finish with nothing it shows he doesn't deserve a new contract.

Like I said progress is all good but for a club of our status we need a trophy or 2 every year as well. Look at Real, Barca, Bayern...etc they sack their managers if they end the season empty handed.

It's 8pts? Man City haven't won yet Mr Negative. How was that in any way Jose's fault? We played really quite well and with a better luck/refereeing we would have won by 3 or 4.

We didn't play well but would probably have won if it weren't for some incompetent refereeing and a moment of (understandable) madness so I don't think Jose can be blamed too much. That said the corner for the Burnley equaliser came from the same issue we repeatedly saw against PSG and which cost us a goal then too. Ivanovic dropped into the box (quite clearly a tactical instruction), Hazard was 1v1 with the Burnley winger and it went out for a corner. I just can't see the logic behind this. Sure we might have conceded the corner anyway but it would have been a lot less likely if we had doubled up on the winger. We were looking quite dodgy from set-pieces all game and without Matic (and our inability to hold onto 1-0s when under pressure) I think this tactic was far from helpful.

Getting the feeling this season is getting really weird...

Yes I know what your talking about

It reminds me of the second season of Carlo when Ray was fired.

We was cruising and everything changed after that.

This Metro Paris incident can be a game changer.

Let's hope not.

Also his tactics have become ridiculously predictable and repititive.

play strictly defensive in big games

Bring on drogba when we are chasing the game despite already having a similar player in costa on the pitch, a strategy that usually disrupts the balance of the team and has proven ineffective.

Bring on a defender for an attacker in the closing stages when a goal ahead.

Sit back and defend deep as a way to see out a game which usually invutes pressure and makes the players nervous and panick.

And so on and so forth

Jose now has the biggest challenge of his career.

Jose has a team which has played like angels at the beginning of the season.

Jose has cause a reaction in our players. They are in a state of SHOCK.
Fabregas is totally disoriented. Diego Costa is obsessed with the umpires. And the team does not circulate the ball fast as they were doing at the beginning of the season.

We have one of the top three teams in the world, we have everything to win all the titles we have left, but our fuel is exhausted. Now more than ever we need the power of motivation that only has Jose.

We are playing with fire.

I trust that our stumbling today will help us to rethink our situation and begin to reverse this negative trend. This setback may be a slap in our face that makes us react.

I see our team tired, very anxious and lacking in ideas.

I think that only Jose can change this trend.

Regards to ALL.

Jose Mourinho would prefer not to comment on the foul on Matic. #CFC

Jose Mourinho says there were four key moments over the course of the game that were decisive. #CFC

Jose: 'Minute 69 has a big relation with minute 30. This is the story of the game.'

Jose: 'I am happy that I am not stupid. I understood everything a couple of months ago.' #CFC

Jose can't remember a run of 'non-decisions' like this that is currently happening to Chelsea. #CFC

About the game today, the team was robbed.

But se cant forget it was a game against a team in the botton of the table. You cant accept that kind of pressure because the team was down to 10 men.

We cant also forget that 1-0 is never a safe result. The team barely created chances and seemed happy with the 1-0, and never really went for the 2nd goal.

Never a football from a UCL winner or even a PL winner.

When is he going to learn that defending isn't the best form of attack. He needs to learn and coach better time and game management to this team. sitting back deep to defend isn't going to cut it as it's a strategy that has backfired on us throughout the season. Man city for example wouldn't have retreated into their shell like a pussy if they were in a similar position. In fact they thoroughly outplayed us at the etihad with 10 men.

Then got thoroughly outplayed themselves by 10 men Utd at the Etihad. Fyi, the same City team lost a 2 goal lead against Burnley.

It's not so black and white, is it?