Luis Suarez

Blueboy

Mourinho will make a proper man out of him. Would LOVE him here. The most successful people are often huge douchebags as well, i.e Jordan, Woods, Bolt, Kobe, Mayweather etc. I don't thing he's really a bad guy, or a racist. Just has been stupid sometimes. Worth the risk imo. His goal scoring record speaks for itself.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mourinho will make a proper man out of him. Would LOVE him here. The most successful people are often huge douchebags as well, i.e Jordan, Woods, Bolt, Kobe, Mayweather etc. I don't thing he's really a bad guy, or a racist. Just has been stupid sometimes. Worth the risk imo. His goal scoring record speaks for itself.

Jordan and Bolt aren't douchebags.

Creates his own chances, never stops working, has a fair bit of pace, amazing with the ball at his feet, good at free kicks, and scores loads of goals.

Does being a massive cunt outweigh all of that? No, in my opinion.

He'd make us title favorites and we'd have an insane attack.

Sign him up. Mourinho will iron out his kinks. As Pizy said, what a fucking attack we'd have:

--------------------------Suarez---------------------------

--------Hazard---------Mata-----------Oscar-----------

---------------Modric-------------DM---------------------

Lol, no one would criticize you if you don't go around diving and biting people -_- oh and don't forget the ridiculous hand of god that stopped Ghana being the first African team in WC semi's smfh.

Also, though, Imagine if he ends up at Madrid.

--------------------------Suarez--------------------------

------Ronaldo-----------Ozil--------------Bale--------

Damn...That's really good.

Would be unreal, the fact that Ronaldo, Suarez and Bale could all interchange and eventually end up playing ST or left or right wing. Whoever goes there if they could get that working they'd be a real force.

Lol, no one would criticize you if you don't go around diving and biting people -_- oh and don't forget the ridiculous hand of god that stopped Ghana being the first African team in WC semi's smfh.

I remember that handball. What a cunt!

Was it Gyan who fluffed the pen?

Suarez is such a dirty little fucker but he is a sick footballer!

oh and don't forget the ridiculous hand of god that stopped Ghana being the first African team in WC semi's smfh.

I remember that handball. What a cunt!

Was it Gyan who fluffed the pen?

Suarez is such a dirty little fucker but he is a sick footballer!

Come on, i would jump at any chance to have a go at Suarez but you cannot blame him for that, any body would do exactly the same if your country's participation was at stake, even if you say now you would rather play fair, your instincts will overtake in that moment. Nigel De Jong said before the world cup final that if it came down to it, he would have had no hesitation doing the same in that final (and he said that before the game).

Come on, i would jump at any chance to have a go at Suarez but you cannot blame him for that, any body would do exactly the same if your country's participation was at stake, even if you say now you would rather play fair, your instincts will overtake in that moment.

Yh I probably would but it's worse in this case bcause it was Luis Suarez and he has proved time and time again that he is dirty sly rat!

Jordan and Bolt aren't douchebags.

I burst out laughing reading this. Jordan not a douchebag?

Punched teammates in practice, said white players aren't talented enough to be stars, a notorious gambler and cheapskate when it came to paying up, etc.

Read up. Jordan was a massive c*nt. Much like Ali was, but you never hear about that either.

I burst out laughing reading this. Jordan not a douchebag?

Punched teammates in practice, said white players aren't talented enough to be stars, a notorious gambler and cheapskate when it came to paying up, etc.

Read up. Jordan was a massive c*nt. Much like Ali was, but you never hear about that either.

OK fair enough (although the white player thing holds some truth). In sport it's about whether your fame and talent outweigh your 'Cuntishness' and for Jordan, it certainly did. For Suarez, it's questionable but I'd take the punt. We've had John Terry on our team for years and have put up with the off field stuff.

A dirty sly rat that can score goals and win us the title.

Suarez wouldn't win us the title alone KOF. We have enough shit to deal with from the media, we don't need this nimrod bringing more heat. Besides he won't be coming here so you can carry on with the ridiculous fantasy of Suarez winning us the title but it won't happen.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You