Luis Suarez

Blueboy

He wins games, doesn't he?

(not that I think Suarez is what we need, I'm just sayin')

so can ronaldo, di maria and a lot of other players in the footballing world and believe me none of them bite the opponents on the pitch ir racially abuse them or get 28 matches ban in 2-3 seasons without getting a single red card.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GET THE FUCK OUT!

Ivanovic_2911813.jpg

Or sign him on the other hand, so Ivanovic can kick his ass with eash passing day :getin:

Now for real, if we were ever going to sign Suarez, it should have been when he was at Ajax. It was widely known he is a great player and he had a very good record there along with captaincy. NO transfers from Liverpool any more.

Sign him up. Mourinho will iron out his kinks. As Pizy said, what a fucking attack we'd have:

--------------------------Suarez---------------------------

--------Hazard---------Mata-----------Oscar-----------

---------------Modric-------------DM---------------------

So many short pple in that formation, I fear for corners and bullies like mancity

OK fair enough (although the white player thing holds some truth). In sport it's about whether your fame and talent outweigh your 'Cuntishness' and for Jordan, it certainly did. For Suarez, it's questionable but I'd take the punt. We've had John Terry on our team for years and have put up with the off field stuff.

Sure, John Terry has done some very questionable things in his career...but nothing compares to biting another player.

We don't need more negative attention from the media...Suarez should go Spain.

Creates his own chances, never stops working, has a fair bit of pace, amazing with the ball at his feet, good at free kicks, and scores loads of goals.

Does being a massive cunt outweigh all of that? No, in my opinion.

He'd make us title favorites and we'd have an insane attack.

Yes it does.

Biting a player is just disgusting.

so can ronaldo, di maria and a lot of other players in the footballing world and believe me none of them bite the opponents on the pitch ir racially abuse them or get 28 matches ban in 2-3 seasons without getting a single red card.

Oh come off it.

At the end of the day, if Suarez was one of our players we'd be bending over backwards trying to defend him. You know how I know this? From the way we constantly remained in denial, as Chelsea fans, about what Terry said. Lmao, people denied his words even though JT admitted to using them ffs!

At the end of the day, this is football. It doesn't matter how much you hate a player on a personal level. The fact is, we're fickle, if we signed Suarez and he scored 30-40 goals for us in that same season, we'd hail him like a messiah. And don't tell me I'm wrong, because I've seen it time and time over.

Football is a fickle sport. A scent of success and we'll change our minds instantly.

Oh come off it.

At the end of the day, if Suarez was one of our players we'd be bending over backwards trying to defend him. You know how I know this? From the way we constantly remained in denial, as Chelsea fans, about what Terry said. Lmao, people denied his words even though JT admitted to using them ffs!

At the end of the day, this is football. It doesn't matter how much you hate a player on a personal level. The fact is, we're fickle, if we signed Suarez and he scored 30-40 goals for us in that same season, we'd hail him like a messiah. And don't tell me I'm wrong, because I've seen it time and time over.

Football is a fickle sport. A scent of success and we'll change our minds instantly.

there is a big difference in what JT did and what THE CUNT did. their was constant sledging during the corner and while returning back to defend JT did say "black cunt" whereas that cunt repeatedly and knowingly sledged evra with nigger. so a BIG DIFFERENCE. no one is denying what JT did but the circumstances and the way it was being used also matters a lot.

and yes u r wrong. i m never gonna change my mind about this cunt no matter what he does.

also, what is wrng with us. we have gone from the likes of DD to torres(still accpetable) and now we want this cunt. god this sucks.

We need Suarez to leave Liverpool.

Yes, they have Sturridge and he is very good, but he's not the player to transform a mid-table team into one competing in the top 4 places like Suarez would do with some reinforcements.

If you take away the cuntishness, Suarez is one of the greatest strikers to ever grace the Premier League despite his at times wasteful and woeful finishing. He's incredible.

Hopefully he leaves for Espana.

Let's say Liverpool get £40m for Suarez, who could we see them spending that cash on?

A central defender is a given. Knowing them they'll spend £20m on someone who doesn't fit their system - Papodopoulos.

The remaining £20m? Well around £8m or so on Aspas to try and fill Suarez's void.

Now the remaining £12m - probably Ashley Williams or someone Rodgers has links with.

Liverpool aren't very good with their money are they.

Let's say Liverpool get £40m for Suarez, who could we see them spending that cash on?

A central defender is a given. Knowing them they'll spend £20m on someone who doesn't fit their system - Papodopoulos.

The remaining £20m? Well around £8m or so on Aspas to try and fill Suarez's void.

Now the remaining £12m - probably Ashley Williams or someone Rodgers has links with.

Liverpool aren't very good with their money are they.

i ve heard they want scott sinclair. infact i read somewhere that the deal is in very advanced stages.

I don't care what anyone says he's actually a very overrated striker. He only takes on so many players because Liverpool allow him to have that freedom to do so, oh what you think players like Cavani and that can't already do that shit?.

Maybe not in the same class but Suarez just gets that freedom he wont get anywhere else, I bet you any money if he went to Madrid or City he would be nowhere near as good. Not to mention he would have a lot more pressure and expectation, also competition, something he doesn't have at Liverpool, as he's the best there.

3rd best player my arse, not even in the top 10, did anyone see the United game? like watch it all, everytime he tried to take someone on he fucked it up and United ended up scoring two off his mistakes. That's all he does is gamble, yeah sure on match of the day he may look like Messi, but please tell me when match of the day is going to show how many times he loses the ball for trying to take on players? because 70 percent of the time he does.

Suarez wouldn't win us the title alone KOF. We have enough shit to deal with from the media, we don't need this nimrod bringing more heat. Besides he won't be coming here so you can carry on with the ridiculous fantasy of Suarez winning us the title but it won't happen.

He probably would be able to with Mata and Hazard helping. You forget without Suarez Liverpool would be like 15th

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You