Luis Suarez

Blueboy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would throw up if we ever signed him, I can't stand him. He can't finish too, he just dances on the ball and he offers very little in end product. Suarez is a complete luxury player, there are a lot of striker that are better then him.

Dealing with Liverpool has proved a disaster and we might have to change or team name to KKK United. Funny thing is, i'd very much like him here at Chelsea tbh, i think he's a class player even tho him missing a sitter against Stoke cost me 5k. I dunno.... probably rather unlikely.

How can you guys all accuse him of being a racist when Terry himself is being brought to court for the same allegations? Ignorance is a bliss..

I agree with the comment but I think Terry's and Chelsea's reaction to the charges against Terry. AVB seems much more of a players manager rather than Dalglish seems more of a disciplinarian. He isn't affraid to call out Andy Carroll, Suarez, or anyone else on the squad rather than AVB having support for his players in trouble or out of form i.e. Torres and Terry. Regardless, Suarez is a quality player but isn't worth the headache to bring him in. Let him piss everyone off while at LIverpool and he can eventually head back to the Dutch League

How can you guys all accuse him of being a racist when Terry himself is being brought to court for the same allegations? Ignorance is a bliss..

Difference is Suarez was found guilty and Terry hasn't yet.

Because Suarez is a genuine cunt and I believe he is a racist. He even practically admitted it with his 'apology', and his excuse that it is acceptable in Latin America to shout 'negro' at someone was fucking hilarious. His diving is disgraceful, and the way he shunned Evra was just cringeworthy and embarrassing. His attitude his horrible and he looks like a cretin. Plus it looks like someone has tried to melt his face, the ugly cunt. His ears look like squashed up cheesecake. I don't think I hate another player more, after what he did against Ghana. He is a cheat, a cunt, and I hope someone ends his career because tossers like that don't deserve to play.

Plus, did I mention he is shit in front of goal.

Back to Terry, he has said something in the heat of the moment and should be punished. Is he a genuine racist? Not at all. CAPTAIN LEADER LEGEND (PART-TIME RACIST/ADULTERER)

• 4 weeks later...

Ligue 1 - Suarez open to PSG move

Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has told French television he would be open to a move to Ligue 1 leaders Paris St Germain.

The Uruguayan has been linked with a summer move to the oil-rich Parisians and his national team captain Diego Lugano plays for the club.

When asked if he would like to play PSG by Canal+, Suarez replied: "Yes I could go to Paris, like many big teams.

"There are many big clubs with such a reputation that want to build a top team and Paris is one of those teams that is recruiting to strengthen.

"I would love if (me and Lugano) could play together."

Earlier this week, Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish told PSG they will only be wasting their time if they attempt to sign Suarez.

"Nobody has spoken to us but it wouldn’t make any difference," he said.

"If they (PSG) reversed the charges, the call would not get taken. It’s the usual story."Eurosport

-------------

This would be awesome. Liverpool loosing another top stars! blue%20scalf.gif

Ligue 1 - Suarez open to PSG move

Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has told French television he would be open to a move to Ligue 1 leaders Paris St Germain.

The Uruguayan has been linked with a summer move to the oil-rich Parisians and his national team captain Diego Lugano plays for the club.

When asked if he would like to play PSG by Canal+, Suarez replied: "Yes I could go to Paris, like many big teams.

"There are many big clubs with such a reputation that want to build a top team and Paris is one of those teams that is recruiting to strengthen.

"I would love if (me and Lugano) could play together."

Earlier this week, Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish told PSG they will only be wasting their time if they attempt to sign Suarez.

"Nobody has spoken to us but it wouldn’t make any difference," he said.

"If they (PSG) reversed the charges, the call would not get taken. It’s the usual story."Eurosport

-------------

This would be awesome. Liverpool loosing another top stars! blue%20scalf.gif

This would be awesome. Premier League loosing such a cunt and diver! blue%20scalf.gif

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You