Luis Suarez

Blueboy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luis Suarez has had 108 shots on goal in the premiership this season, he's got 6 goals out of it. I know he's not a goal scorer but that is terrible for any forward thinking player.

LOL their excuse is 'he's not a striker' :doh:

With his poor conversation rate in the Premier League, I find it rather bemusing that he managed to score 111 goals in 159 appearances for Ajax. Is the goalpost in the Eredivisie bigger than Premier League or something?!

With his poor conversation rate in the Premier League, I find it rather bemusing that he managed to score 111 goals in 159 appearances for Ajax. Is the goalpost in the Eredivisie bigger than Premier League or something?!

well..... Kezman scored 105 in 122 games at PSV before he moved here :ph34r:

well..... Kezman scored 105 in 122 games at PSV before he moved here :ph34r:

Yeah but does he get into goalscoring situations as much as Suarez does? I mean Suarez can basically create chances for himself and always get himself into plenty of great goalscoring situations but his finishing is just completely rubbish. It's either he score(which is rare) or he completely misses the target!

Mateja Kezman suggests the answer is yes!

You know what ? He's not even a player who can thread a through ball in like Mata and he's not that fast either. I can't even see where you would play him and get consistent effectiveness from him. His skill on the ball and his amazing ability to dive makes him a very annoying player to play against but he lacks end product and end product is what football is all about. If you are an attacking central player and you can't finish then you have to have vision and creativity to provide end product which is goals and assists he's got neither and he's not fast either. I rate him to a certain extent but he is ultimately a luxury player and luxury players don't win you the league. Also even within the pathetic amount of goals he has got from 108 shots half of those have come from fucking penalties :lol:.

Suarez is quoted as saying: "I would love to play at the same club as him (Lugano).

"Yes, I could come to Paris, like lots of other clubs. There are lots of big clubs with such a reputation who want to build a strong team and Paris are one of these teams who buy to strengthen their side."

Bog bloody off do we want him!! Normal rules dont apply to him it seems sod having someone like him!!!

But defintly they'll burn his shirt...prob threaten to burn down his house the nice lot they are...or rob it they aint done that for a while to any of their players

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You