Luis Suarez

Blueboy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

............So I'm the only one who sees him going to Juve or Bayern; even possibly Dortmund with the possible sale of Lewandowski; ahead of Madrid?

Madrid didn't want Mourinho because he was troublesome so why would they want Suarez?

If Dortmund replace Gotze and Lewa with Eriksen and Suarez, they will be laughing. They will be equipped for a full assault at the title then.

"It's nothing against Liverpool, on the contrary, I feel very comfortable at the club but I have a daughter and I do not want her to hear bad things about her father."

LOL

then you shouldn't be doing 'bad things' you cunt. Diving, making a racist comment, middle-finger gesture at another club's fans, intentionally using your hand to prevent the opposition from scoring in a World Cup quarter-final and then celebrating like a hero after the match, BITING ANOTHER HUMAN BEING (TWICE), etc etc.

jesus this guy and this club are unbelievable

............So I'm the only one who sees him going to Juve or Bayern; even possibly Dortmund with the possible sale of Lewandowski; ahead of Madrid?

Madrid didn't want Mourinho because he was troublesome so why would they want Suarez?

Juve is getting Higuain and they still await for Llorente. Bayern will go for Lewandowski, if you are to believe Jupp. And Dortmund would never be able to compete with a top offer from Real Madrid, plus I dont see Klopp wanting trouble Suarez in his dressing room.

I see Suarez either in Real or PSG!

"It's nothing against Liverpool, on the contrary, I feel very comfortable at the club but I have a daughter and I do not want her to hear bad things about her father."

LOL

then you shouldn't be doing 'bad things' you cunt. Diving, making a racist comment, middle-finger gesture at another club's fans, intentionally using your hand to prevent the opposition from scoring in a World Cup quarter-final and then celebrating like a hero after the match, BITING ANOTHER HUMAN BEING (TWICE), etc etc.

jesus this guy and this club are unbelievable

amen to that but not with world cup incident.thats some unselfish cuntish thing.i would never hate him for that reason

I might be alone in this but I actually want to see him stay in the PL. We need competition in this league, it's what makes it so great.

Besides, Suarez's persona suits Liverpool to a tee. Both scumbags.

You're not.

But it's funny seeing Liverpool fans go into collective hysteria.

I think it'll be Juve.

Hell of a side they'll have.

haha some jokes just write themselves:

BLmS-tVCIAAfcTpjpg_large_zps86dc9c13.jpg

That's a little unfair. Suarez might have confused Toure with Evra, but in his defence ALL black people look the same to him. :ph34r:

I can't take credit for this one, but he could become the first player to leave TWO clubs whilst suspended for biting an opponent. If that's true, that's a pub question for the next 50 years. :readthemessage:

Jovetic to Juve sounds on from this...

Stevan Jovetic’s agent will reportedly communicate to Fiorentina today that the player wants to take up Juventus on their interest.

The Gazzetta dello Sport believe that the Montenegrin’s representative Fali Ramadani will meet with La Viola’s President Mario Cognigni in Milan today to begin talks over a proposed transfer for the 23-year-old.

It is understood that despite having had contact from Arsenal and Manchester City and reported late interest from Chelsea, the player has resolved to stay in Serie A and move to Turin.

Jovetic has apparently already reached a contractual agreement with Juve, to sign for five years on a €4m salary.

However, details of the Biaconeri’s latest proposal for the forward remain inconsistent. Where the Gazzetta dello Sport suggests an offer of €18m cash plus a share in Luca Marrone, La Stampa list that the money put forward would be €15m, whilst Tuttosport suggest it is even lower, at €12m.

Fiorentina general manager Sandro Mencucci commented yesterday that Jovetic wants to leave.

I might be alone in this but I actually want to see him stay in the PL. We need competition in this league, it's what makes it so great.

Besides, Suarez's persona suits Liverpool to a tee. Both scumbags.

You wouldn't be saying that when they are knocking us out of cup competitions and taking our place, should that be happening in the next 10 years.

The best thing we can hope for us the destruction to most clubs so we an win as much things as possible.

Jovetic to Juve sounds on from this...

Stevan Jovetic’s agent will reportedly communicate to Fiorentina today that the player wants to take up Juventus on their interest.

The Gazzetta dello Sport believe that the Montenegrin’s representative Fali Ramadani will meet with La Viola’s President Mario Cognigni in Milan today to begin talks over a proposed transfer for the 23-year-old.

It is understood that despite having had contact from Arsenal and Manchester City and reported late interest from Chelsea, the player has resolved to stay in Serie A and move to Turin.

Jovetic has apparently already reached a contractual agreement with Juve, to sign for five years on a €4m salary.

However, details of the Biaconeri’s latest proposal for the forward remain inconsistent. Where the Gazzetta dello Sport suggests an offer of €18m cash plus a share in Luca Marrone, La Stampa list that the money put forward would be €15m, whilst Tuttosport suggest it is even lower, at €12m.

Fiorentina general manager Sandro Mencucci commented yesterday that Jovetic wants to leave.

Wrong thread.

Do you know how you can tell? Juve play in black and white.

The Suarez thread is WHITE ONLY.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You