Luis Suarez

Blueboy

I try not to watch Liverpool games as much as possible (obviously I catch up on MOTD if they've drawn/lost :D) but how much abuse does Suarez gets from opposition fans? Is it as bad as what JT & Cole get? And what Drogba used to get in his earlier seasons?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't understand why, sure he is annoying, but he isn't as bad as people claim him to be.

He's a racist, a diver, and a cheat. I don't think you can get much worse in football.

In my opinion the biggest c**t in the world of football, and that's including Busquets and Alves! Has such a punchable face too!

I really don't understand why, sure he is annoying, but he isn't as bad as people claim him to be.

What he did to Ghana in the world cup is one of the most despicable acts I've seen on a football pitch. Not only the handball, but the way he celebrated, as if he scored a hat trick or something.

Most people have hated him since then, so it's not as if it's a bias against Liverpool. Although it obviously does not help tha he plays for those twats

The racial thing - again it's not only about the act itself, but also his reaction to it. The shirts that they wore, that HE wore (utterly laughable that even he wore the shirt), the interviews by that cunt Dalglish, the whole fiasco with Evra.

And then obviously when you combine that with the diving, the cheating (kick on Parker) and general cunt ish behavior (giving the fulham fans the finger, BITING an opponent), it makes him the biggest wanker in world football.

I don't know how anyone can argue against that lol

Lol, I still have no problem with what he did in the WC.

Still hate the cunt though.

I really hate to say it, but I would have done the same thing if it meant Australia progressed. But saying that, I wouldn't have celebrated it.

Hate this guy for the all reasons that have been mentioned in the previous page and I was totally disgusted with his celebration when Gyan missed the penalty in the WC. Utterly disgraceful IMO.

Same here. I would draw my penis to scare an opposition striker if it meant my country would qualify for World Cup, not even progress in semi final. Give me all the hatred towards me, but my country would make it through :ph34r:

Would I care more what my country thinks of me or some foreign people?

It wasn't fair towards Ghana, but there is a punishment for what Suarez has done and he got it. It was Ghana who missed the penalties after...it's not like it was a handball that ref missed. I was sad when Ghana was knocked out of WC but it happened :(

As Vogel said, I don't like Suarez though, naturally gets on my tits.

I really hate to say it, but I would have done the same thing if it meant Australia progressed. But saying that, I wouldn't have celebrated it.

And then the penny drops. I had this reaction after he did it, would've done the same thing 100% and I would expect any England player to as well.

• 1 year later...

I am very happy at Liverpool but you never know in football,” said

Suarez, speaking in his homeland ahead of their World Cup qualifier with

Paraguay on Friday.

A player’s ambition is always there, the ambition of wanting to play in elite teams is always there.

“If another team comes around with more prospects of competing in

international club competition games, which is willing to have me, they

are welcome. “We would talk to the club, we would see if I want to go, if I don’t want to go.”

• 3 weeks later...

We need a target man to received crosses from our maestros.

I can't see Suarez winning a header vs someone like kompany etc... Hazard, Mata, Marin and even Moses are midgets.

He would be lethal in a 4-4-2 system or in the mata role, behind the striker... What do you prefer? Benching mata for him?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You