Luis Suarez

Blueboy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

So according to Guillem Balague Chelsea are 1 of 4 clubs to show interest in Suarez and that he has a buy out clause of £35-£40 Million! can we expect us to meet his buy out clause in the summer? I think we may well do so! He may be a nutter but he is a great player and if anyone can get him to the next level its Mourinho! i think there could be something in this.

http://sulia.com/channel/la-liga/f/c889a17a-a1e9-46b2-9172-90f13a3615a4/

So according to Guillem Balague Chelsea are 1 of 4 clubs to show interest in Suarez and that he has a buy out clause of £35-£40 Million! can we expect us to meet his buy out clause in the summer? I think we may well do so! He may be a nutter but he is a great player and if anyone can get him to the next level its Mourinho! i think there could be something in this.

http://sulia.com/channel/la-liga/f/c889a17a-a1e9-46b2-9172-90f13a3615a4/

Reopened and merged with the old thread.

Usually i would take any genuine world class player no matter how much of a bastard they are, but i draw the line with this one (as good a sight as it would be him playing with the amigo's).

http://as.com/diarioas/2013/05/29/english/1369857117_590393.html

Are you close to Madrid? Have they talked to your agent?

The desire to win with the big clubs is always there. I’ve talked to my agent, there’s nothing concrete. To say no to Madrid would always be difficult and more so with the team they have. I have a contract with Liverpool, but it would be very difficult to say no to Real Madrid. There are a lot of rumours in the transfer period, but you never know until firm offers are made.

Is your time up at Liverpool?

I’m happy at Liverpool. I’m happy because of the fans. I made a mistake, I’m human, but they’ve talked about me in ways they shouldn’t have. My family have suffered and things got out of hand. My daughter and my wife have suffered. I’m not prepared to continue to put up with the English press.

If you could would you go to another league, like the Spanish?

I love Liverpool, but if there is a chance of playing somewhere else... I suffered too much as a kid to get where I am to be attacked unfairly by the English press. They haven’t appreciated me as a player, they’ve just judged my attitude.

click on link above to see some other (unimportant) questions

Sounds like he wants to leave England for good as he's blaming the English media for the (justified!) criticisms.

After the whole All Brana situation ( :eyebrows: ) i don't want him here. He is a quality footballer but he is too much of an enormous twat. And i never want to see us buy a player from liverpool again.

Though it would be ironic if we bought him, and he couldn't play the first 7 games of the season for an incident that occured against us.

WHAT THE FUCK!!! how can we even discuss the POSSIBILITY of a transfer of this A-HOLE... biggest cunt i have ever seen... would rather have torres as a striker for one more year than this candy ass.

He wins games, doesn't he?

(not that I think Suarez is what we need, I'm just sayin')

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You