Luis Suarez

Blueboy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Him to Madrid has to open up Benzema or Higuain for sale...if this happens of course.

Fuck no ! Do not want.

Not saying we should sign them at all, just saying that if Madrid is looking for a striker then they're done with the Higuain/Benzema days.

I would have liked Suarez (as a player) here. Oh well. I think he is a very, very good striker who is underrated because he plays for a mid table, mediocre club and because he's just a cunt and weasel in general. However like I said, Suarez the player would have fit in like a glove here.

I'm actually confused to why we didn't try sign him instead of Torres in 2011. We played 4-3-3 under Carlo, he could have played left or right wing or even through the middle. Sure he turned out to be a cunt but look at the goals hes scored in comparison to Floppes.

i ve heard they want scott sinclair. infact i read somewhere that the deal is in very advanced stages.

:lol: Brendan Rodgers trying a Chelsea reserves reunion :lol:

Next year will be there year ;)

............So I'm the only one who sees him going to Juve or Bayern; even possibly Dortmund with the possible sale of Lewandowski; ahead of Madrid?

Madrid didn't want Mourinho because he was troublesome so why would they want Suarez?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You