Luis Suarez

Blueboy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suarez said Negro 10 times in a minute??????

If he did, yes that's clearly wrong.

But I never heard of that before.

Maybe you are blowing it out of proportion as the FA usually do.....

And the bottom line? That is just ridicules, I can't have my own reasoning otherwise I'm a Liverpool fan?

Now that's childish as you don't respect my opinions.

I can't respect your opinion because it's just plain right stupid.

You think that Terry is just as bad as Suarez, you think the club needs more cunts in the team, you literally said that we need more controversy. I don't have to respect an opinion, so I'm certainly not respecting something what is so mind fuckery.

I'm not blowing anything out of proportion, you just aren't educated enough about the incident in general, it explains why you think Terry and Rooney are just as bad as Suarez

http://espn.go.com/sports/soccer/news/_/id/7407709/fa-report-says-luis-suarez-used-term-negro-regarding-patrice-evra

Suarez said the n word seven times, sorry for being 3 off, I hope that me being 3 off will give you the major boost to your argument which you will really need.

I can't respect your opinion because it's just plain right stupid.

You think that Terry is just as bad as Suarez, you think the club needs more cunts in the team, you literally said that we need more controversy. I don't have to respect an opinion, so I'm certainly not respecting something what is so mind fuckery.

I'm not blowing anything out of proportion, you just aren't educated enough about the incident in general, it explains why you think Terry and Rooney are just as bad as Suarez

http://espn.go.com/sports/soccer/news/_/id/7407709/fa-report-says-luis-suarez-used-term-negro-regarding-patrice-evra

Suarez said the n word seven times, sorry for being 3 off, I hope that me being 3 off will give you the major boost to your argument which you will really need.

If those quotes are real, and not made up by the FA and such then yes that is totally racism.

Even if Rooney said he's staying at United and suarez started wearing Chelsea shirts everyday, camping out in front of The Bridge, and begging to play here I still don't want him. Rooney is a bit of a cunt, for that matter so is Terry. But it's a complete different level. And I agree that even Jose can do so much. I don't think it's any coincidence that he had less success at Real where players have worse attitudes and more of them think they are bigger than the club. Jose is great. But a player still needs to have the right attitude and be willing to put the club before themselves. That's just not who suarez is. He's going to always do and say exactly what's best for him. That's not what people think of when they think of what really makes a great Chelsea player and eventually legend and I sure as hell don't want that to become our image.

Suarez is just a horrible individual, why don't you just admit it, by the way I think you can make accounts on RAWK before the season starts.

well old chap I for one am glad we have such great judges of characters on board. :clap: maybe you can scout other leagues for us and then tell us who's good and who's bad so the club knows which players are allowed to be brought in.

well old chap I for one am glad we have such great judges of characters on board. :clap: maybe you can scout other leagues for us and then tell us who's good and who's bad so the club knows which players are allowed to be brought in.

I would've posted a Maury or Obama face, but I'm a poster with good ideas rather than a memester, chow!.

Anybody comparing JT with Suarez needs a reality check ,JT was set up and found not guilty in a court of law ,saying something under your breath that nobody hears andis only picked up on because of his legend status and jealousy is not racist ,lots of worse things have happened on football pitches and gone unnoticed than what JT did on that day under severe provocation.

And as for Suarez what he has done has not stopped Arsenal desperately try to sign him ,why? Because they are judging him on what he can do on a football pitch.

I would've posted a Maury or Obama face, but I'm a poster with good ideas rather than a memester, chow!.

since you now have the ability to see when you're being insulting that must mean you have a personal vendetta with me to still be annoyed with smiley faces being posted months back :lol:

Oh deary me Kojo... a tiger never changes his stripes eh

Anybody comparing JT with Suarez needs a reality check ,JT was set up and found not guilty in a court of law ,saying something under your breath that nobody hears andis only picked up on because of his legend status and jealousy is not racist ,lots of worse things have happened on football pitches and gone unnoticed than what JT did on that day under severe provocation.

wow my opinion is either you need to take high horse stance of both JT and Suárez being scum of the earth racists or look at the incidents as being way overblown due to the extremely sensitive question of racism in football. to be honest I don't see how you can possible say Suárez is a racist but JT is not?

as been said 'negrito' is not a racist term in south america but you would be hard pressed to not believe Suárez wasnt trying to get a reaction from Evra, thereby making it racial

JT saying black cunt is obviosly racial too no matter if it was said in anger, frustration whatever

doesnt mean people automatically have the right to brandish them racists for life and anyone who's ever expressed support to them racists as well

wow my opinion is either you need to take high horse stance of both JT and Suárez being scum of the earth racists or look at the incidents as being way overblown due to the extremely sensitive question of racism in football. to be honest I don't see how you can possible say Suárez is a racist but JT is not?

as been said 'negrito' is not a racist term in south america but you would be hard pressed to not believe Suárez wasnt trying to get a reaction from Evra, thereby making it racial

JT saying black cunt is obviosly racial too no matter if it was said in anger, frustration whatever

doesnt mean people automatically have the right to brandish them racists for life and anyone who's ever expressed support to them racists as well

Racism aside, Suarez has been a far bigger cunt than JT when it comes to the football pitch. Since his days in the Eredivisie this guy has been an absolute scum.

After reading the last few pages of this thread I think i can make out who is on the pedestal for sure! Thanks for making it so clear pal!

after reading your comment I think it's clear who the sheep is! BAAA BAAA

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You