Luis Suarez

Blueboy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly it makes me laugh the amount of people on here who say Suarez is a **** but want us to sign Rooney??? It ridiculous!

I guarantee if Rooney comes out tomorrow and releases a statement saying He wants to stay at United for the rest of his career, then we put a bid in for Suarez and he comes out and says he wants to join Chelsea, I guarantee everyone on here will be calling Rooney every name under the sun and be drooling over Suarez and saying how good he is.

Fuck no... I'd boo him, I mean that I'd boo him every home game next year. This isn't the image I want for Chelsea, a diving, cheating, vindictive (he tries to hurt ppl) egotistical fuck wit leading the line.

Those advocating buying him need to think long and hard.... great player.... Poor human being.... Not a good image for our club.

Wrong! The exact reason why people want Rooney here so bad is because he said he wants to come to Chelsea! if Rooney comes out today and says i dont want to sign for Chelsea everyone will be jumping on the Suarez bandwagon! Fact!

And for me a supporter who goes to games finds it way more c***ish for a opposition player to celebrate in front of you! and for a player to always be around the ref in his ear trying to get the players you support sent off! Suarez does stupid things in the heat of the moment, the thing Rooney does are consistent and premeditated you will never see a United game and not see Rooney around the ref at every available opportunity, Rooney is also a dirty player and also a diver! you dont get more C***ish then celebrating in front of opposition fans and to do it more than once show what kind of person he is!

No bro it's not a FACT!!

Lol at c"elebrating in front of opposition fans", why not, the stick he gets, of do exactly the same so would you.

PS - you clearly said it would ruin our season...

Come on Roman

30 Million + Torres

I'd say Ba instead.

Imagine how much shit we'd get if Torres goes back there and miraculously finds his form again.

"See, Chelsea DID ruin him! He just needed to come home!!!1"

Seriously though, I'd be absolutely delighted if we ended up with Suarez on deadline day. Teams will be extremely intimidated seeing a player like Suarez playing in front of Hazard, Mata, Oscar, and everyone else. They'll know they're in for a nightmarish time trying to defend.

Exactly it makes me laugh the amount of people on here who say Suarez is a **** but want us to sign Rooney??? It ridiculous!

I guarantee if Rooney comes out tomorrow and releases a statement saying He wants to stay at United for the rest of his career, then we put a bid in for Suarez and he comes out and says he wants to join Chelsea, I guarantee everyone on here will be calling Rooney every name under the sun and be drooling over Suarez and saying how good he is.

i will nutshell this the best I can for you.

Both players are tremendous at what they do, so that's your myth blown straight out of the water even before Rooney or Suarez says a thing.

Neither Rooney or Suarez are perfect human beings, who is? Suarez is a horrible human being, I've sat with my lad and tried to explain this blokes actions on a football field to him and words fail me, that says it all for me. Same goes for Rooney with his petulant kicking out and effing and blinding in front of a ref, but if we are splitting hairs and picking out what is right or wrong then Suarez is everything a footballer shouldn't be, regardless of his ability.

Chelsea football club would be taking astronomical risks on Suarez if went for him, plain and simple. One is the character himself, the ticking time bomb, the Uruguayan who pops off home when the chips are down and is harder to seek than Bin Laden. Then there is the six game ban to contend with. Everyone says we need a top class forward, yes we do, but one without a six game ban to start with but also without an attitude of a skip rat. Then there is the fee, supposedly Liverpool wanting in excess of 50m......and then wages of upwards of 100k, and then once all that is said and done and the ban is up do we just hope and pray the bomb doesn't go off again, because he has history of consistently repeating offences like biting ears of players and having a nibble on some fuckers arm.

The way he has handled Liverpool and the press over the last week alone tells you everything you need to know about this bloke, he's a cunt of the highest order and couldn't give a shit who stands in his way or who he upsets. This clubs been dragged through murky waters with JT and Ashley to name a few over recent years we would be well advised to stay well away from this skip rat and oxygen thief.

Top player, but Suarez is more than that, he is a liability to both himself and the club he plays for.

So who cares if he said it 10 times?

Is a common use word in South America.

But yes Suarez is a horrible individual.

So what? He still is a great player and I would take him no matter what.

Doesn't make it right, besides the guy lives in the UK, he knows its not acceptable.

PS - you clearly said it would ruin our season...

Please show me where is used us not signing Suarez will ruin our season? please show me i would love to know where i said that.

Edited by Pacquiao

Please show me where is used us not signing Suarez will ruin our season? please show me i would love to know where i said that.

"I cant believe we are wasting our time with Rooney when we could just bid £40,000,002 - £45 Million and get this guy who is a true World Class Striker! I don't know why Jose is so obsessed with Rooney! in the end its going to cost us this season if the club don't wake up and bring in Suarez!!!"

You for real? When you said it's going to cost is if the club don't bring in Suarez what were you trying to say?

You remind me off me, 21, thought I knew it all.... with the agro attitude to boot. Talk to others how you'd like to be spoken too bro, free advice.

"I cant believe we are wasting our time with Rooney when we could just bid £40,000,002 - £45 Million and get this guy who is a true World Class Striker! I don't know why Jose is so obsessed with Rooney! in the end its going to cost us this season if the club don't wake up and bring in Suarez!!!"

You for real? When you said it's going to cost is if the club don't bring in Suarez what were you trying to say?

You remind me off me, 21, thought I knew it all.... with the agro attitude to boot. Talk to others how you'd like to be spoken too bro, free advice.

Ok i will give you one last chance to show me where i said not signing Suarez would ruin our season. Because as i said previously i think we will win the league with what we have got now! in fact i think we will win the league comfortably with what we have now.

And in that quote i was making the point if we waste our time with Rooney and he stays and we end up with no one that will hurt us, not ruin our season! i used Suarez as an example of someone we should sign instead of Rooney as this is the Suarez thread! and he looks to be available, if Ibra was available i would have used him as and example instead. The thing that will cost us is wasting time on someone (Rooney) who we wont end up signing in the end and gambling on getting Rooney instead of looking at other options

So again please who me where i said anything about not signing Suarez would ruin our season! please show me.

Edited by Pacquiao

So again please who me where i said anything about not signing Suarez would ruin our season! please show me.

You said,

"in the end its going to cost us this season if the club don't wake up and bring in Suarez!!!"

Naturally people are going to insinuate that you mean it'll cost us this season if we don't bring in Suarez.

You said,

"in the end its going to cost us this season if the club don't wake up and bring in Suarez!!!"

Naturally people are going to insinuate that you mean it'll cost us this season if we don't bring in Suarez.

I also said i don't know why we are wasting out time with Rooney, maybe i didn't word it great, but i have explained what i meant by it, and i have had one person say to me that i said our season rests on signing Suarez and another say that i said not signing Suarez would ruin our season which i never said and certainly don't think at all.

What i do think is wasting our time on Rooney and not signing him and then ending up with no new striker will not be a great scenario and unfortunately but that looks like what is going to happen.

What's more laughable now is we actually seem a million miles away from signing Suarez yet seem more likely to sign Rooney, yet he claims we may end up with nobody.

did i ever say we were close to sign Suarez? :clown:

and we may seem close to signing Rooney but its just not going to happen! United are alot of things but stupid is one thing they are not!

Edited by Pacquiao

Ok i will give you one last chance to show me where i said not signing Suarez would ruin our season. Because as i said previously i think we will win the league with what we have got now! in fact i think we will win the league comfortably with what we have now.

And in that quote i was making the point if we waste our time with Rooney and he stays and we end up with no one that will hurt us, not ruin our season! i used Suarez as an example of someone we should sign instead of Rooney as this is the Suarez thread! and he looks to be available, if Ibra was available i would have used him as and example instead. The thing that will cost us is wasting time on someone (Rooney) who we wont end up signing in the end and gambling on getting Rooney instead of looking at other options

Beauty of the English language....You say "cost us" what's does that mean? Cost us what? Our season perhaps? It's a natural assumption to make, it's how most ppl on the forum have interpreted your statement.

But, whatever, your entitled to your opinions, just as others are entitled to there's.... nobody stupid / clown though!!!

For what it's worth I'd hate him at our club. Check in with me in 6 months time, my opinion won't have changed, would be the worst signing we ever made IMO.

did i ever say we were close to sign Suarez? :clown:

and we may seem close to signing Rooney but its just not going to happen! United are alot of things but stupid is one thing they are not!

Ah the old smiles are out eh? Thought you may resort to that.

United aren't daft? They sold ronaldo, they now have Moyes and still have Anderson on their books....now tell me they aren't stupid.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You