Luis Suarez

Blueboy

Not what the court of law thinks but then again why would we care about the court of law. We should only take the FA and the English media seriously. What does the court of law know about anything! Right? :D

Well if you are judging Suarez based on the FA verdict then likewise Terry should be judged on the FA verdict.

Suarez did not had the privilege to go to court.

Which in court even the Suarez thing would have been thrown out as like Terry because there is no real grounds.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not what the court of law thinks but then again why would we care about the court of law. We should only take the FA and the English media seriously. What does the court of law know about anything! Right? :D

Exactly. But it's back to what suits peoples agendas again isn't it? The FA agenda suits some so he's guilty but let's all forgot he was cleared in a court of law.

The FA had to get the egg off their face somehow.

Yes ,no way should any away player be allowed to celebrate and aim it at the Shed or MH like that mexican tw@t with his drinking beer motion ,he desrved everything he got .

Anyone who celebrates directly in front and in the faces of the Shed or MH like that Mexican tw@t did deserves everything they get ,he incited a riot and a steward nearly got badly hurt because of him. Utd players have a habit of doing that ,I wouldnt be happy if our crowd did nothing tbh.

Mate, are you 12 or something? so it's ok for you to abuse a player for 90 minutes, but when the player scores he can't celebrate in front of you? what would you do if over 20,000 people were booing you everytime you touch the bloody ball? Rooney and the "Mexican tw@t" have every right to celebrate infront of your sorry faces. its disgusting to abuse players in the first place. if Terry scores a winning goal vs Spurs while he was abused by the crowd the whole game, I'd be pissed off if he didn't celebrate infront of them.

Get over it. don't throw stones when your house is made of glass.

And don't blame the player because "he incited a riot and steward nearly got badly hurt because of him" it wasn't because of "him", it was the idiots who were abusing him that caused all this in the first place. you're in the wrong.

This does not make senses. If Suarez is racist so is Terry, then make no difference how long he has been at the club.

But I agree with the other bold part.

Yet I will still take him despite all that. You know why? Cause he is too damn good!

I could care less if he humped a cat, as long as he helps the team win that's all that matters to me!

So you are saying Rooney became like Torres?

That instead of being a striker which we need he became the king of assist?

Suarez admitted saying the n word, then saying it was cultural differences, even though he said the n word at least 10 times to Evra, so he's obviously picking on him.

John Terry on the other hand it wasn't proven, and to be honest it didn't even look like he said it, Anton Ferdinand and Rio where making a bigger scene of it than it what it shoulder been.

You're going nowhere with this argument you may as well just stop now. You can't justify Suarez's actions whether you like it or not, you like classless players? go support Liverpool.

Suarez was admitted what he said was racist, then saying it was cultural differences, even though he said the n word at least 10 times to Evra, so he's obviously picking on him.

John Terry on the other hand it wasn't proven, and to be honest it didn't even look like he said it, Anton Ferdinand and Rio where making a bigger scene of it than it what it shoulder been.

You're going nowhere with this argument you may as well just stop now. You can't justify Suarez's actions whether you like it or not, you like classless players? go support Liverpool.

Cause I'm from South America, and Negro is not a racist word!

We use it in my country as well.

In court he would not be hold responsible cause he did not meant it in a racist remark.

Basically we have just seen who really does think they are above everyone on a pedestal! The irony of your previous post is actually hilarious! Have a nice day sir.

After reading the last few pages of this thread I think i can make out who is on the pedestal for sure! Thanks for making it so clear pal!

Cause I'm from South America, and Negro is not a racist word!

We use it in my country as well.

In court he would not be hold responsible cause he did not meant it in a racist remark.

Did you read what I put down?

I put that he said the n word over 10 times, by that he was clearly trying to get to Patrice Evra, why would say it that many times in less than a minute? He is clearly doing it on purpose to get to Evra.

Suarez is just a horrible individual, why don't you just admit it, by the way I think you can make accounts on RAWK before the season starts.

Did you read what I put down?

I put that he said the n word over 10 times, by that he was clearly trying to get to Patrice Evra, why would say it that many times in less than a minute? He is clearly doing it on purpose to get to Evra.

Suarez is just a horrible individual, why don't you just admit it, by the way I think you can make accounts on RAWK before the season starts.

So who cares if he said it 10 times?

Is a common use word in South America.

But yes Suarez is a horrible individual.

So what? He still is a great player and I would take him no matter what.

I think comparing JT and Suarez is pretty stupid...

Is JT a saint... Hell No. But he is always made out the bad guy with things blown way out of proportion and he has proven his commitment and love for the club over 10 years where he would literally do anything for the Club. When Suarez has that then you can compare them.

I don't want Suarez anywhere near this club.

And yes Rooney hasn't been a saint either. But celebrating in front of our fans isn't even close to that. I seem to recall our fans calling Torres all the names under the sun when he scored against us. You can hardly blame players for celebrating in front of the fans who have been having a go at them all game can you.

No doubting that he is a good player, but sometimes as fans we need take a step back and think how the player will affect the club. In Luis Suarez's case, it wont be positive. His attitude will definitely outweigh his contribution to the team. He is all that is wrong with football players rolled into 1 person, dives, cheats, racist, bites people... twice! There are all sorts of red flags around Suarez and that alone should be a good enough reason for us to stay away from this guy.

Annoyed-facepalm-picard-l.png

If I called you a crisp packet and in some childhood reference way that offends you, then okay, but if I said that 10 times in a minute then it would be me trying to insult you, the message would be clear that I'm using it against you as why would I have to say it 10 times? So yes Suarez is clearly a racist as he was only trying to get to Evra, if he said the n word once then okay yeah he's trying to get Evras attention or just a slight 'fair enough' remark, but 10 times? No he's just insulting someone now

And your bottom two lines is just what a Liverpool fan would say.

I think comparing JT and Suarez is pretty stupid...

Is JT a saint... Hell No. But he is always made out the bad guy with things blown way out of proportion and he has proven his commitment and love for the club over 10 years where he would literally do anything for the Club. When Suarez has that then you can compare them.

I don't want Suarez anywhere near this club.

And yes Rooney hasn't been a saint either. But celebrating in front of our fans isn't even close to that. I seem to recall our fans calling Torres all the names under the sun when he scored against us. You can hardly blame players for celebrating in front of the fans who have been having a go at them all game can you.

This does not makes sense.

Just because one person has crazy devotion for one cause does not make it more right or more wrong.

Racism is racism no matter how you put it.

But I still think Suarez and Terry remarks where taken way out of context by the FA.

As you saw the real court demised Terry case cause it had no grounds to hold onto. It would have been the same with Suarez.

Well if you are judging Suarez based on the FA verdict then likewise Terry should be judged on the FA verdict.

Suarez did not had the privilege to go to court.

Which in court even the Suarez thing would have been thrown out as like Terry because there is no real grounds.

Mate, Suarez complaint was made by the club and the player concerned. Terry's complaint was made by two idiotic QPR supporter who did not go to the FA but went to the police! And hence Terry's case was judged in the court of law. Suarez did not have the privilege? Well why would he? That was a case brought to the FA and not to the police! And i can point out some stupid mistakes by the FA in their judgement but they had to say JT was guilty, just as Special Juan said "had to get the egg off their face somehow."

Annoyed-facepalm-picard-l.png

If I called you a crisp packet and in some childhood reference way that offends you, then okay, but if I said that 10 times in a minute then it would be me trying to insult you, the message would be clear that I'm using it against you as why would I have to say it 10 times? So yes Suarez is clearly a racist as he was only trying to get to Evra, if he said the n word once then okay yeah he's trying to get Evras attention or just a slight 'fair enough' remark, but 10 times? No he's just insulting someone now

And your bottom two lines is just what a Liverpool fan would say.

Suarez said Negro 10 times in a minute??????

If he did, yes that's clearly wrong.

But I never heard of that before.

Maybe you are blowing it out of proportion as the FA usually do.....

And the bottom line? That is just ridicules, I can't have my own reasoning otherwise I'm a Liverpool fan?

Now that's childish as you don't respect my opinions.

Mate, are you 12 or something? so it's ok for you to abuse a player for 90 minutes, but when the player scores he can't celebrate in front of you? what would you do if over 20,000 people were booing you everytime you touch the bloody ball? Rooney and the "Mexican tw@t" have every right to celebrate infront of your sorry faces. its disgusting to abuse players in the first place. if Terry scores a winning goal vs Spurs while he was abused by the crowd the whole game, I'd be pissed off if he didn't celebrate infront of them.

Get over it. don't throw stones when your house is made of glass.

And don't blame the player because "he incited a riot and steward nearly got badly hurt because of him" it wasn't because of "him", it was the idiots who were abusing him that caused all this in the first place. you're in the wrong.

I suggest you go and watch cricket or netball and politely applaud the opposition ,any away player who takes the p1ss as the mexican did in front of the home end is asking for trouble and I would not want any Chelsea player doing it ,run to your own fans or celebrate in the middle of the pitch and yes his actions nearly caused injury ,if Chicharito had not incited the crowd their would have been no disturbance ,simple.

Lmao at people thinking arsenal will be a threat if they sign this cunt. If they couldn't win fuck-all with Van-Persie, they ain't winning shit with bucky larson. Sure they might win a few more games, but challenging us, citeh and United for silverware is not gonna happen. Tottenham will be more of a threat this season.

Mate, Suarez complaint was made by the club and the player concerned. Terry's complaint was made by two idiotic QPR supporter who did not go to the FA but went to the police! And hence Terry's case was judged in the court of law. Suarez did not have the privilege? Well why would he? That was a case brought to the FA and not to the police! And i can point out some stupid mistakes by the FA in their judgement but they had to say JT was guilty, just as Special Juan said "had to get the egg off their face somehow."

But that's what I'm saying, you see how the FA is so ridicules?

In a real court Terry was innocent.

So of course Suarez was going to turn out a loser in the FA eyes.

FA make their own crazy rule.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You