Luis Suarez

Blueboy

I have something against you because of the way you address people, it's not called for.

Me quoting you won't paint you in any light, your doing a fine job of that on your own without my help.

Seriously???

You need to get down of your pedestal mr high and mighty! I bow down to your superior judgement!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd imagine there are plenty of salty/jealous City fans out there rethinking the "glad we got our business done so early" line. If they would've waited an extra week or two they could've had a much better player in Suarez.

Well they refused to pay £55m for Cavani so doubt they would pay that for Suarez who costs the same so it doesn't make any difference to them.

You don't deserve any form of credit for wanting this player in our team.

Most disrespectful player in world, and yes he does need mental help, It wouldn't surprise me if he was some serial killer waiting to be found out soon enough, Dexter Suarez on the run!.

But even when I look past his horrible attitude and behavior I still think his footballing ability is very overrated. If he wasn't such a twat, yes I would take him because he is a good player, not the greatest as some think but he's good. However there's no way in hell I would want him to come over after all the stuff he's done. Anyway who would want a player who gets banned from the F.A every season? He would probably only be able to play 20 games a season in the league.

And don't give me all that shit like 'Oh well Mourinho will deal with him' Mourinho isn't some sort of magician, Suarez is just a bitch, nothing more nothing less. Not only is it him, it's part of his game, he likes to be a twat against the other team, it's probably one of his methods for getting goals.

Cunt, disrespectful, mental and such.

Just the right type of player we need.

Every now and then some teams has/needs a player like that.

Mourinho has been looking up to Ferguson for many years, and Ferguson in the past had to make hard call to get volatile players in his team.

Like he did with Cantona which went on to become a great.

Now bitting a person is more crazy, but that kind of crazy is much more bearable then a balotelli kind of crazy. Especially when the players don't give good game on the field.

I think the most important thing is how you play in the field. Cause just like terry and Cole who are a bunch of cunts of field, in field they are great players and that's what I care the most.

Basically everything I said confirmed in one post. Thanks for the clarification.

Basically we have just seen who really does think they are above everyone on a pedestal! The irony of your previous post is actually hilarious! Have a nice day sir.

Cunt, disrespectful, mental and such.

Just the right type of player we need.

Every now and then some teams has/needs a player like that.

Mourinho has been looking up to Ferguson for many years, and Ferguson in the past had to make hard call to get volatile players in his team.

Like he did with Cantona which went on to become a great.

Now bitting a person is more crazy, but that kind of crazy is much more bearable then a balotelli kind of crazy. Especially when the players don't give good game on the field.

I think the most important thing is how you play in the field. Cause just like terry and Cole who are a bunch of cunts of field, in field they are great players and that's what I care the most.

Yeah I've always thought we've needed a cannibal and some more cheats, lets sign Marlon King and Titus Bramble. Whilst where at it does anyone know if we can resurrect Jeffrey Dahmer and train him upfront?

Rooney is also a dirty player and also a diver! you dont get more C***ish then celebrating in front of opposition fans and to do it more than once show what kind of person he is!

That doesn't make Suarez any similar to Rooney though, does it?

Suarez bites people, and to top that all off, he is a racist.. that's ten times more serious than Rooney celebrating in front of opposition fans, wouldn't you say?

Yeah I've always thought we've needed a cannibal and some more cheats, lets sign Marlon King and Titus Bramble. Whilst where at it does anyone know if we can resurrect Jeffrey Dahmer and train him upfront?

uhmmmm okay....

That doesn't make Suarez any similar to Rooney though, does it?

Suarez bites people, and to top that all off, he is a racist.. that's ten times more serious than Rooney celebrating in front of opposition fans, wouldn't you say?

So is Terry. :whistling:

Those of you calling Rooney a cunt/cheat etc., I'll remind you of how much you seem to hate him after he scores a winning goal against Arsenal/Spurs/West Ham/the Manchester clubs next season.

This lad is going to be fucking immense for us.

Those of you calling Rooney a cunt/cheat etc., I'll remind you of how much you seem to hate him after he scores a winning goal against Arsenal/Spurs/West Ham/the Manchester clubs next season.

This lad is going to be fucking immense for us.

Thought the same thing about Torres. That went well. :whistling:

No matter how many times you guys try to knock it down, Rooney is down the same route as Torres, Kaka, Sheva and all those high profile targets that reach their peak early and cannot sustain their late 20's.

So that's who we are now? We've had one player found guilty by the FA of racist abuse that we might as well sign another one? JT built up A LOT of good graces with the Chelsea supporters in the decade before that incident. He was already one of us and he proved it on numerous occasions.

You say it matters what they do on the pitch - Suarez has missed 25 games in the last three and a bit seasons just through punishment for biting and racist abuse and now he's trying to engineer a move away from the club who actually stood by him because the media in this country are too mean......oh wait, sorry that was the old excuse. Now it's because he wants to play Champions League football.

There are cunts throughout football who are called cunts for numerous reasons, but that doesn't mean all cunts are equal. Throw in the nasty, spiteful challenges on fellow pros to the other things people have mentioned and I doubt you could name a bigger cunt in world football right now (Marlon King and Nile Ranger aside) which is why so many supporters would be loathe to have him at this club.

Thought the same thing about Torres. That went well. :whistling:

No matter how many times you guys try to knock it down, Rooney is down the same route as Torres, Kaka, Sheva and all those high profile targets that reach their peak early and cannot sustain their late 20's.

Shevchenko sustained his goalscoring record into his late-20s. It was only when he joined us about 3 months before turning 30 that he eventually became the Sheva we all know and cringe thinking about.

There seems to be this myth that Rooney had a bad season last year, but he was simply relegated to deeper role and seemed to fall out of favour with Fergie. Statistically though his bad season was roughly the same as Mata's in the league.

And another little statistic just to allay the fears of those who think we're lost without new singing up front - we were the second-highest scorers in the league last year and that was with just Torres and Sturridge/Ba.

Rooney can only get fatter and slower and is on the downward spiral as Torres and Sheva ,you cant beat age and at 27/28 haven,t we not learned our lesson about wasting big money on these types

,I will tell you the name of one player who is over 30 and not finished ,the name Drogba (should still be at the club) he was a late developer and still has miles in the tank as shown by his brace at the Ems last week ,Rooney is on the way down and will be another mistake.

Rooney can only get fatter and slower and is on the downward spiral as Torres and Sheva ,you cant beat age and at 27/28 haven,t we not learned our lesson about wasting big money on these types

Suarez is only about 15 months younger than Rooney isn't he?

So that's who we are now? We've had one player found guilty by the FA of racist abuse that we might as well sign another one? JT built up A LOT of good graces with the Chelsea supporters in the decade before that incident. He was already one of us and he proved it on numerous occasions.

You say it matters what they do on the pitch - Suarez has missed 25 games in the last three and a bit seasons just through punishment for biting and racist abuse and now he's trying to engineer a move away from the club who actually stood by him because the media in this country are too mean......oh wait, sorry that was the old excuse. Now it's because he wants to play Champions League football.

There are cunts throughout football who are called cunts for numerous reasons, but that doesn't mean all cunts are equal. Throw in the nasty, spiteful challenges on fellow pros to the other things people have mentioned and I doubt you could name a bigger cunt in world football right now (Marlon King and Nile Ranger aside) which is why so many supporters would be loathe to have him at this club.

This does not make senses. If Suarez is racist so is Terry, then make no difference how long he has been at the club.

But I agree with the other bold part.

Yet I will still take him despite all that. You know why? Cause he is too damn good!

I could care less if he humped a cat, as long as he helps the team win that's all that matters to me!

Shevchenko sustained his goalscoring record into his late-20s. It was only when he joined us about 3 months before turning 30 that he eventually became the Sheva we all know and cringe thinking about.

There seems to be this myth that Rooney had a bad season last year, but he was simply relegated to deeper role and seemed to fall out of favour with Fergie. Statistically though his bad season was roughly the same as Mata's in the league.

And another little statistic just to allay the fears of those who think we're lost without new singing up front - we were the second-highest scorers in the league last year and that was with just Torres and Sturridge/Ba.

So you are saying Rooney became like Torres?

That instead of being a striker which we need he became the king of assist?

Not what the court of law thinks but then again why would we care about the court of law. We should only take the FA and the English media seriously. What does the court of law know about anything! Right? :D

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You