Luis Suarez

Blueboy

http://www.liverpool-kop.com/2013/08/luis-suarez-misses-gerrard-testimonial-dinner.html

Well this is awkward, fucking class less player. Hope he don't actually come here now. WOW, how could he do this. This doesn't even have anything to do with his transfer, refusing to attend your most supportive mate's party at his celebration is just fucking sad.

Now this sum him up really.

Don't know why people are surprised tbh. Lol.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know why people are surprised tbh. Lol.

The bite was the last chance I gave him, after seeing his reaction after the match/feeling sorry...etc I thought I would forgive him one last time then he goes and does this...Unacceptable. The only worse thing he could do to Liverpool now is coming out to the media and officially saying he wants to leave.

The bite was the last chance I gave him, after seeing his reaction after the match/feeling sorry...etc I thought I would forgive him one last time then he goes and does this...Unacceptable. The only worse thing he could do to Liverpool now is coming out to the media and officially saying he wants to leave.

He was feeling sorry? Are you kidding me?

You mean when he bit Ivanovic and he pushed him away he went straight down begging for a penalty? Well okay then

Or could you be on about moments after when we got a penalty and he blatently handballed it when it was going to Torres's head, and then started screaming at the referee afterwards, when he knew exactly what he was doing. Kids are watching football and he's supposed to be an idol, but he's the most unprofesional player I've ever seen and that's no joke, every season there's about 4/5 controversies of him on the pitch, how Liverpool can continue to hold onto him shows how much of a classless club they really are.

Suarez now publicly stating to both The Telegraph and The Guardian that he wants to join Arsenal.

Fuck. Really hope this clause is rubbished so Liverpool can jack the price beyond what Arsenal will pay. I'd fucking hate to see that scum with a player as good as Suarez.

Guarantee 100% that if we showed interest he'd come here over Arse. Desperately wants CL footy and Liverpool would much rather sell him here than Arse. If Rooney doesn't happen, DO IT!

No way! Even if goes to Arsenal they won't be good enough to win anything. They had RVP, Song, Walcott, and Fabregas for a good while and couldn't get a damn thing done. Even suarez joining the current squad isn't going to turn them into trophy winners. I just want him out of England. The sooner the better.

Only saving grace here is that he doesn't specifically mention Arsenal. Only that he wants CL.

Hopefully this drags until the end so that if we miss Rooney we'll have a fallback option.

Too bad west ham don't have the money for suarez. They only didn't sign mboyo, a convicted rapist, because of supporters disapproving. For suarez they may not care.

watch out arry might pull a fast one and get him for Hoops 100K a week and all the bones he can eat

watch out arry might pull a fast one and get him for Hoops 100K a week and all the bones he can eat

I'd be fine with that. Just keep him the fuck out of the Blue shirt. He's just a level or 3 beyond the kind of scumbag i'm willing to overlook for good performance. It shocks me that we would even consider him.

Sky Sports News @SkySportsNews 19m

Suarez says he is willing to take his case to the Premier League #SSN

Sky Sports News @SkySportsNews 20m

Luis Suarez accuses Liverpool of breaching his contract by refusing to let him leave club #SSN

seems like wenger will get his man...

Suarez playing together with Walcott, Cazorla, and even alongside Giroud who should improve this season is nothing to scoff at. They'd be a genuine threat. Don't want to see this.

Suarez playing together with Walcott, Cazorla, and even alongside Giroud who should improve this season is nothing to scoff at. They'd be a genuine threat. Don't want to see this.

notice how he doesn't mention Arsenal in his interview. all the kid wants is to play and be successful at the highest level of the game. well imagine a world where a football club has José Mourinho as manager, and up top Suárez supplied by the likes of Mata, Oscar, Hazard

notice how he doesn't mention Arsenal in his interview. all the kid wants is to play and be successful at the highest level of the game. well imagine a world where a football club has José Mourinho as manager, and up top Suárez supplied by the likes of Mata, Oscar, Hazard

Mouthwatering, really. If his behavior could be kept under control he'd probably be a better fit than Rooney. Ultra hardworking, extremely mobile, links well with the midfield, and doesn't need everything done for him as far as service goes. He can take players on brilliantly and create for himself.

We'd have one of, if not the best attack in world football with either of them playing in front of our attacking midfielders.

I take him in a heartbeat.

Mourinho can deal with this guy.

Plus with all the stupid shit that Mourinho says they will pay attention to him and not Suárez!

Even Ivanovic said he welcome him!

Get it done roman son.

FUCK NO. Not even if Liverpool paid us to take him.

The guy is like cancer. I don't expect footbal players to be saints

but this guy simply isn't mentally stable. After the biting incident i remember lmao when people were saying

that he was just too passionate and that he's not a bad guy...

If you start biting people's arms for no apparent reason you need help. Professional help.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You